The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

No, He gives the gift to those who accepts the gift.

God has to accept you.

God accepts those who do right.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

lifeisgood

God has to accept you.

Absolutely.

God accepts those who do right.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 10:35 but that in every nation those who fear Him and live good lives are acceptable to Him.

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

Jesus said that He did not come for those who were spiritually healthy but for those who were spiritually sick. (Mark 2:17; Luke 5:31).

God's Truth

Absolutely.

Jesus said that He did not come for those who were spiritually healthy but those who were spiritually sick. (Mark 2:17; Luke 5:31).

You don't understand those scriptures.

Jesus comes for the sick means ALL ARE SICK and he only saves those who admit it and ask for forgiveness and repent.

lifeisgood

You don't understand those scriptures.

Jesus comes for the sick means ALL ARE SICK...

You are right, gt, that ALL ARE SICK spiritually.

and he only saves those who admit it and ask for forgiveness and repent.

Here is where your false doctrine enters in, gt, which means that you believe that the price God paid for the GIFT is insufficient and you, gt, have to bring your obedience to help God.

"Sirs, what do I have TO DO to be saved?"
"BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved." and the jailer
"...was filled with joy because he had come to BELIEVE in God-he and his whole household." (Acts 16)

God's Truth

Here is where your false doctrine enters in, gt, which means that you believe that the price God paid for the GIFT is insufficient and you, gt, have to bring your obedience to help God.

"...was filled with joy because he had come to BELIEVE in God-he and his whole household." (Acts 16)

You haven't disproved what I said.

Just look at the scripture you gave.

The jailer said what do I have to do; he was told to believe in Jesus. They had to HEAR THE MESSAGE about repenting of your sins, they had to agree and they proved they repented by getting water baptized.

God's Truth

Salvation had not happened when the jailer believed; for if it had, he would not have asked that question, he would have been saved immediately, according to your mistaken beliefs.

Those people had to hear the message. The message is about repenting of your sins to have life.

See Acts 10:44, Acts 11:15, Acts 16: 32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.

Did you hear that?

They had to hear the message that saves and it is the message that says to repent of your sins.

lifeisgood

You haven't disproved what I said.

Just look at the scripture you gave.

The jailer said what do I have to do; he was told to believe in Jesus. They had to HEAR THE MESSAGE about repenting of your sins, they had to agree and they proved they repented by getting water baptized.

Oh, gt, if you would only read for comprehension it would be so good for your health.

popsthebuilder

Where is your confusion coming from? Too much indoctrination into false doctrine?

The WORD (which is GOD per John 1:1) was MADE FLESH (per John 1:14). What is so confusing about that?
I don't deny that.

The flesh, the body of Christ, Jesus was made. You just said it, with scripture. The body/ temple isn't corternal as the Spirit is which is in the temple/ vessel/ body of Christ. Jesus was the physical manifestation and as such, not corternal with the Spirit.

I'm sorry you are mistaking what I am trying to say.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Oh, gt, if you would only read for comprehension it would be so good for your health.

You need to humble yourself, try it, then you might enter the realm of the Spirit.

I have been posting and searching for so long, to find someone who knows God and wants to talk about Him and His Truth as much as I do.

Who wants to talk about the realm of the Spirit?

popsthebuilder

Absolutely.

Jesus said that He did not come for those who were spiritually healthy but for those who were spiritually sick. (Mark 2:17; Luke 5:31).
Indeed. And He changes them, making them healthy and new, and this is seen in their works/ obedience.

Right Divider

Body part
I don't deny that.

The flesh, the body of Christ, Jesus was made. You just said it, with scripture. The body/ temple isn't corternal as the Spirit is which is in the temple/ vessel/ body of Christ. Jesus was the physical manifestation and as such, not corternal with the Spirit.

I'm sorry you are mistaking what I am trying to say.
If you are going to continue to confuse the doctrine of the trinity with this made-up problem of yours, there is no point in continuing.

NOBODY that I know of is saying that the LORD Jesus Christ's human body is "co-eternal" and THAT is not part of the doctrine of the trinity....

So, once again, you are beating a straw-man and NOT the actual doctrine of the trinity.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Indeed. And He changes them, making them healthy and new, and this is seen in their works/ obedience.

It is so good to see you pops.

So many have been confused and hindered by the false doctrine of just believe.

My life had been interrupted by false doctrines. God's Truth was hidden by false doctrines. Many people teach a bizarre doctrine of obey but don't say you obey and if you obeyed you are not saved. What a mess.

We have to believe and obey to be saved.

Obeying Jesus is not the condemnation God warns us about.

popsthebuilder

Acts 17: 15. And they that conducted Paul brought him unto Athens: and receiving a commandment unto Silas and Timotheus for to come to him with all speed, they departed. 16. Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry. 17. Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him. 18. Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection. 29. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. 30. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 31. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. 32. And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

lifeisgood

Salvation had not happened when the jailer believed; for if it had, he would not have asked that question, he would have been saved immediately, according to your mistaken beliefs.

He already knew something had happened to him.

Why else would impulse him to ask 'What do I have to do to be saved?'

Those people had to hear the message.

They did.

The message is about repenting of your sins to have life.

No, the message the jailer received was BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus.

See Acts 10:44, Acts 11:15, Acts 16:32 Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all the others in his house. 33 At that hour of the night the jailer took them and washed their wounds; then immediately he and all his household were baptized.

What an AWESOME thing it is to BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus' Salvation that a hardened jailer did not wait for nothing else and started behaving like a Christian washing their wounds.

Did you hear that?

Yes, I did hear the Gospel of Salvation.

They had to hear the message that saves....

Yes. WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did in their stead.

and it is the message that says to repent of your sins.

Where in the narrative of the jailer and his family (Acts 16:25-34) does it say that they opened their mouths and they repented to the apostles their sins?

Per your false doctrine, gt, the jailer and all his family are still not saved.