The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

lifeisgood

No way is his body in heaven the same as the flesh body he had while he walked the earth.

Spoiler
Jesus' body now does not get old and die.

Jesus was resurrected. This scripture says it sown a natural body and it is RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY, which is different than just saying spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

This scripture Jesus tells the Father to glorify him in His presence with the GLORY he had before the world began.

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

This scripture says our bodies will be transformed to be like his glorious body. If Jesus has the same human body without any changes from when he was on earth before he died and rose from the dead, then how would it make sense that our bodies will be TRANSFORMED TO BE LIKE HIS GLORIOUS BODY?

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

This scripture says what we will be has NOT YET BEEN MADE KNOWN, we will be like him...

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Tell me how Jesus has the same flesh body as he did on earth if he puts all the saved in him?

He has the same body He appeared with to the disciples AFTER the resurrection:

"Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have" (Luke 24:39)

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." (John 20:27)

"Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples dared ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord" (John 21:12)

"This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead" (John 21:14)

popsthebuilder

You had no question. You are without the capacity to know what a question is.

Running your mouth and misusing the word of God is your burden alone.
"(Could you be so kind as to point out which of these verses with the word person in it is referencing something other than a human or characteristics or trait there of?"

(That's a quote from my response to you. It is missing a parenthesis and maybe isn't worded the best, bit it does seem to be an actual cohesive question)

Could you attempt to answer it without a question or negative remark now?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

You go against us all the time for preaching obedience to Christ.

SALVATION is a gift, gt. You either accept the gift or you reject the gift, but you cannot buy the gift or help with the buying, which is what you are trying to do.

Salvation is a gift and nothing of it has anything to do with you and your obedience.
Salvation has ALL to do with Jesus' obedience.

Why is it so difficult for you, gt, to accept that it is WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did that saves you?

If your faith is in anything other than WHO Jesus is and WHAT He did, it is an insult to God of the highest proportion, for you are saying that that was not sufficient to save you and you have to help Him to save you.

Your faith is in YOUR obedience, which is the wrong object.

lifeisgood

Here is Tambora's abusive ugly behavior from yesterday.

She is hard at work at giving negative reps:

December 9th, 2017 12:20 PM
Tambora
Thread: The Trinity

December 9th, 2017 11:54 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:49 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:47 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:46 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:41 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:15 AM
Tambora

December 9th, 2017 11:12 AM
Tambora

You should keep track of how many neg reps you give so that you can show them as your obedience.

popsthebuilder

SALVATION is a gift, gt. You either accept the gift or you reject the gift, but you cannot buy the gift or help with the buying, which is what you are trying to do.

Salvation is a gift and nothing of it has anything to do with you and your obedience.

Why is it so difficult for you, gt, to accept that it is WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did that saves you?

If your faith is in anything other than WHO Jesus is and WHAT He did, it is an insult to God of the highest proportion, for you are saying that that was not sufficient to save you and you have to help Him to save you.

You know that rejecting the gift is wholly wrong.

Rejecting a gift is to not use a gift.

Indeed using the gifts given is by GOD is synonymous with accepting them as truth and believing the Word of GOD to be true.

Doesn't that make sense?

Please understand that I am not speaking in defence of anyone.

I apologize for butting in, I know it is rude, but really would like your opinion and thought it a good opportunity to get your attention.

peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No way is his body in heaven the same as the flesh body he had while he walked the earth.

Jesus' body now does not get old and die.

Jesus was resurrected. This scripture says it sown a natural body and it is RAISED A SPIRITUAL BODY, which is different than just saying spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:44 it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

This scripture Jesus tells the Father to glorify him in His presence with the GLORY he had before the world began.

John 17:5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24 "Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

1 Peter 1:21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.

This scripture says our bodies will be transformed to be like his glorious body. If Jesus has the same human body without any changes from when he was on earth before he died and rose from the dead, then how would it make sense that our bodies will be TRANSFORMED TO BE LIKE HIS GLORIOUS BODY?

Philippians 3:21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

This scripture says what we will be has NOT YET BEEN MADE KNOWN, we will be like him...

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Tell me how Jesus has the same flesh body as he did on earth if he puts all the saved in him?

You do not believe the scriptures.

Hebrews 13:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

His body is the same but glorified.

God's Truth

Hypocrite, first remove the beam from your own eye, so that you may see clearly to remove the mote from your brother's eye.

You are what you called me. Do you approve of what Tambora and glorydazed is doing? You sin by playing favorites and say nothing to someone doing evil.

I removed what was in my eye, and it is how I know to help others better.

God's Truth

You studying dictionary or the Bible?

You've made the same mistake with the word "person".

Your false beliefs make for the changing of words. Someone needs to learn another language with your doctrines, and that is more proof of a false denomination. Your false denomination changes the word 'repent' to mean change your mind about God; the word 'works' mean don't obey God; and now 'person' doesn't mean person.

God's Truth

The Trinity doctrine you understand is different from what I have come to understand. The Trinity I know says there are 3 "persons" yet one God. These Isaiah passages point this out quite clearly.

You will post here for awhile and you will see that the trinitarians are so confused about what their doctrine means that they start to say different things from each other. The trinity doctrine itself says it is not understandable. If it is not understandable then it is not defendable. I will prove it to you easily. You say God is three Persons. Tell me, are these three Persons 'Spirit'?

God's Truth

He has the same body He appeared with to the disciples AFTER the resurrection:

"Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have" (Luke 24:39)

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." (John 20:27)

"Jesus said to them, "Come and have breakfast." None of the disciples dared ask him, "Who are you?" They knew it was the Lord" (John 21:12)

"This was now the third time Jesus appeared to his disciples after he was raised from the dead" (John 21:14)

Do you think all those scriptures nullify the scriptures I gave?

Now deal with the scriptures I gave.

God's Truth

God does not give the gift to people just because they say they believe.

God's Truth

You know that rejecting the gift is wholly wrong.

Rejecting a gift is to not use a gift.

Indeed using the gifts given is by GOD is synonymous with accepting them as truth and believing the Word of GOD to be true.

Doesn't that make sense?

Please understand that I am not speaking in defence of anyone.

I apologize for butting in, I know it is rude, but really would like your opinion and thought it a good opportunity to get your attention.

peace

Hi pops,
There is nothing wrong with defending someone.

They think that God makes His home in someone just because they say "I believe". Jesus wouldn't even come to the lost sheep of Israel until they repented of their sins. What makes them think Jesus is going to live inside them without obeying by repenting?