The Politically Incorrect Truth About Martin Luther King Jr.

Arthur Brain

Thanks for reminding me Art, I have around 50 or more pages from that pdf document (entered into the Congressional Record) that I still need to share. When you can refute any of the information (like black pastors chasing King out of their towns; King calling our boys bravely fighting in Vietnam "Nazi's", etc. etc. etc.) please come forward and do so; if not, please take your dramatics to another thread.

What, you're calling other people to refute your craziness when you see nothing at all loony about using a white supremacist whacko site to slate a black man?

You really are a half a dozen cans short of a six pack...

Arthur Brain

One drama queen in this thread from the UK is one too many TCM. Either present evidence to show that King was a great man (thus refuting what I've presented) or join Art Brain's drama queen party elsewhere.

Oh go whine to admin that PJ and Wiz have 48 different accounts ya projecting loon...

:kookoo:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What, you're calling other people to refute your craziness when you see nothing at all loony about using a white supremacist whacko site to slate a black man?

You really are a half a dozen cans short of a six pack...

I'll repeat what I've said several times already in this thread for the morally and mentally inferior:

Many sources were used to show the truth about MLK Jr. (white supremacist Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood being one of them). If there is any information in those sources that aren't correct, please come forward and present evidence.

zoo22

With aCW's white supremacist links and fabricated stories it's no surprise that now he's sunk to saying that MLK wasn't a even a man.

What a freak.

Let's remember what sort of hatred, ignorance and insanity aCW's thread is fueled by:

Why the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday Should be Repealed

MLK Jr.'s life and the aftereffects

(65 pages of facts).
http://www.martinlutherking.org/articles/the_king_holiday.pdf
Is anyone surprised that aCW is feeding TOL "facts" about Martin Luther King directly from white supremacist websites?

"The Creativity Movement: Survival, Expansion, and Advancement of White Race."

Have a look. They use a book called "The White Man's Bible" as one of their "holy books."

These are the "16 commandments" from aCW's links:

1. It is the avowed duty and holy responsibility of each generation to assure and secure for all time the existence of the White Race upon the face of this planet.

2. Be fruitful and multiply. Do your part in helping to populate the world with your own kind. It is our sacred goal to populate the lands of this earth with White people exclusively.

3. Remember that the inferior colored races are our deadly enemies, and that the most dangerous of all is the Jewish race. It is our immediate objective to relentlessly expand the White Race, and keep shrinking our enemies.

4. The guiding principle of all your actions shall be:What is best for the White Race?

5. You shall keep your race pure. Pollution of the White Race is a heinous crime against Nature and against your own race.

6. Your first loyalty belongs to the White Race.

7. Show preferential treatment in business dealings with members of your own race. Phase out all dealings with Jews as soon as possible. Do not employ ******* or other coloreds. Have social contacts only with members of your own racial family.

8. Destroy and banish all Jewish thought and influence from society. Work hard to bring about a White world as soon as possible.

9. Work and Creativity are our genius. We regard work as a noble pursuit and our willingness to work as a blessing to our race.

10. Decide in early youth that during your lifetime you will make at least one major lasting contribution to the White Race.

11. Uphold the honor of your race at all time.

12. It is our duty and our privilege to further Nature’s plan by striving towards the advancement and improvement of our future generations.

13. You shall honor, protect and venerate the sanctity of the family unit, and hold it sacred. It is the present link in the long golden chain of our White Race.

14. Throughout your life you shall faithfully uphold our pivotal creed of Blood, Soil and Honor. Practice it diligently, for it is the heart of our faith.

15. As a proud member of the White Race, think and act positively, be courageous, confident and aggressive. Utilize constructively your creative ability.

16. We, the Racial Comrades of the White Race, are determined to regain complete and unconditional control of our own destiny.

aCW is a sick one. One of TOL's more twisted lifetime members.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I'll repeat what I've said several times already in this thread for the morally and mentally inferior:

Many sources were used to show the truth about MLK Jr. (white supremacist Margaret Sanger's Planned Parenthood being one of them). If there is any information in those sources that aren't correct, please come forward and present evidence.

Dude, anyone with an ounce of objective moral and mental integrity wouldn't be bloody using deranged and malicious sites like 'Creativity Movement'. Not only did you do so you deliberately fudged the link so as to hide the source of your "evidence" and then did your usual deflective bollocks when zoo pointed it out.

Nobody is under any obligation to accept the 'findings' of some nutjob site as 'truth'. Why on earth would you even use it as it's not only racist garbage but also atheist as well?

Selective morality on your part again?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With aCW's white supremacist links and fabricated stories it's no surprise that now he's sunk to saying that MLK wasn't a even a man.

What a freak.

Let's remember what sort of hatred, ignorance and insanity aCW's thread is fueled by:

(How come zoo is referring to me in the 3rd person? Was he not taught to look a man in the eye when speaking to him?).

I would ask if you'll be attending a pro life march in your State zoo, but we all know that your candidate B. Hussein Obama aint too hip on protecting the lives of the innocent unborn.

obama-in-favor-of-abortion-01.jpg

If B. Hussein Obama hasn't given a speech honoring King and Planned Parenthood already today, I'm sure that it's coming before the day is done.

Arthur Brain

(How come zoo is referring to me in the 3rd person? Was he not taught to look a man in the eye when speaking to him?).

I would ask if you'll be attending a pro life march in your State zoo, but we all know that your candidate B. Hussein Obama aint too hip on protecting the lives of the innocent unborn.

If B. Hussein Obama hasn't given a speech honoring King and Planned Parenthood already today, I'm sure that it's coming before the day is done.

He isn't talking to a man, he's talking to a moron...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Just to bring some context to the MLK/Malcolm X meeting. It was March 26, 1964 in Washington, DC. Both men were there to listen to Senate hearings on Civil Rights. They ran into each other, spoke for about a minute. This was the only time they ever met. Malcolm X was a staunch critic of MLK for years, once referring to him as "Dr. Reverend Chicken-Wing".

Nice sane response!:)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
THE SEALED FBI FILES ON MLK

King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.

This was because he supported civil rights.
In Alabama, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is known as "Robert E. Lee/Martin Luther King Birthday"

Even though it is two persons remembered here, most think it more on remembrance of King.

drbrumley

Why MLK Would Have Opposed ‘Gay Marriage’

By Matt Barber
http://barbwire.com/2016/01/18/why-mlk-would-have-opposed-gay-marriage/

As shown by the above article and the tweet by Ted Cruz, many on the right either have no knowledge of MLK Jr.'s past or look the other way, perhaps not wanting to sever ties with good people like Dr. Alveda King, MLK's Christian niece who is a powerful figure in the pro life movement.

Hopefully someday the truth about this evil male (I don't use the word "man" because he wasn't one) will come out and all will see what he stood for.

your argument isn't with me brainless, but the guy you support for president of the United States

TracerBullet

Thanks for reminding me Art, I have around 50 or more pages from that pdf document (entered into the Congressional Record) that I still need to share. When you can refute any of the information (like black pastors chasing King out of their towns; King calling our boys bravely fighting in Vietnam "Nazi's", etc. etc. etc.) please come forward and do so; if not, please take your dramatics to another thread.

Something being entered into the congressional record is not an indication that it is either true or accurate. It just means someone in congress read it out loud for what ever reason.

TracerBullet

why? you just ignore evidence and keep repeating the same lies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

King was under FBI surveillance for several years (until he died) due to his ties with communist organizations throughout the country.

This was because he supported civil rights.
In Alabama, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is known as "Robert E. Lee/Martin Luther King Birthday"

Even though it is two persons remembered here, most think it more on remembrance of King.

You being a seasoned citizen, you very well might have known brave men who fought and died in Vietnam.

Did ever you compare them to the Nazis? King did.

What do the peasants think as we ally ourselves with the landlords and as we refuse to put any action into our many words concerning land reform? What do they think as we test our latest weapons on them, just as the Germans tested out new medicine and new tortures in the concentration camps of Europe? Where are the roots of the independent Vietnam we claim to be building? Is it among these voiceless ones?
http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0115-13.htm

Please read King's entire article

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
Declaration of Independence from the War in Vietnam

and note how he gives accolades to mass murderers Ho Chi Mihn, Mao Tse Tung and Fidel Castro.

drbrumley

Quote:

You being a seasoned citizen, you very well might have known brave men who fought and died in Vietnam.

Did ever you compare them to the Nazis? King did.

What do the peasants think as we ally ourselves with the landlords and as we refuse to put any action into our many words concerning land reform? What do they think as we test our latest weapons on them, just as the Germans tested out new medicine and new tortures in the concentration camps of Europe? Where are the roots of the independent Vietnam we claim to be building? Is it among these voiceless ones?

Please read King's entire article

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
Declaration of Independence from the War in Vietnam

and note how he gives accolades to mass murderers Ho Chi Mihn, Mao Tse Tung and Fidel Castro.

is there a war you wont justify?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Something being entered into the congressional record is not an indication that it is either true or accurate. It just means someone in congress read it out loud for what ever reason.

You are correct, and if any congressman wanted to refute the information put into the Congressional Record on King, that would be entered as well.

I'll anxiously await anything refuting the information put into the Congressional Record on Martin Luther King Jr.