The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

Samie

b57,

AGAIN, where is your explanation why names written in the book of life may yet be blotted out? NONE. Why? Because you are preaching a FALSE gospel.

beloved57

b57,

AGAIN, where is your explanation why names written in the book of life may yet be blotted out? NONE. Why? Because you are preaching a FALSE gospel.

You don't believe the Truth, those who are overcoming are those whom God is Loving Rom 8:37

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

And He was Loving them while they were in ungodliness and rebellion against Him Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

While they were sinners and ungodly and enemies, they were not following Christ, but they were still being Loved by God, so they were being overcomers even then through Christ, who Loved them.

When Christ said Jn 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

That was the overcoming of everyone He died for, it was not for Himself as an private person, but as the Federal Head of a People, those He died for. And He died for them out of God's Love for them Jn 3:16 !

This should shut your blaspheming mouth !

Samie

Back to your usual copy and paste , b57, when you have NOTHING from Scriptures? Here's a copy and paste as well:

beloved57

Back to your usual copy and paste , b57, when you have NOTHING from Scriptures? Here's a copy and paste as well:

You don't believe the Truth, those who are overcoming are those whom God is Loving Rom 8:37

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

And He was Loving them while they were in ungodliness and rebellion against Him Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

While they were sinners and ungodly and enemies, they were not following Christ, but they were still being Loved by God, so they were being overcomers even then through Christ, who Loved them.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

That was the overcoming of everyone He died for, it was not for Himself as an private person, but as the Federal Head of a People, those He died for. And He died for them out of God's Love for them Jn 3:16 !

Samie

beloved57

Rightglory

Here is yet another example of your intransience to interact with another poster. I have yet to see you directly interact with what someone states. Again, it is like you do not comprehend or you cannot even support your own position.
All you can do is resort to meaningless mantras and unsupported assertions.

What are you afraid of?

Samie

b57,

beloved57

b57,

Samie

b57,

beloved57

The scripture never ever stated anything about Christ coming to save all mankind without exception, but only a segment of mankind, and that segment is the World He Loved and gave Himself for. I have witnessed to the fact that God has promised to save only one People in scripture, and Faith believes and rests in God's Promise, nothing else. Here is who God has promised to save with everlasting Salvation Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

So Christ died for and was raised again a Saviour unto Who ? Acts 13:23

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Another scriptural witness Lk 1:54,55,68,69,70

54 He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;

55 As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.

68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

70 As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

Christ was raised up a Horn of Salvation for US IN THE HOUSE OF DAVID, AS HE SPAKE by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began:

That Promise to save only a specific people traces back to since the world began ! It was the House of David He promised to save from the beginning, and according to His Promise Acts 13:22-23

22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave their testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Last edited:

bsmitts

Another popular Myth in the religious world today, is the Jesus Christ died or gave His Life for everyone in the world without exception, but the problem with that, is there is not one shred of scripture evidence that states that.

The scripture however does say that He died for His Sheep or His Church as per Jn 10:11,15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Eph 5:25

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

His People Isa 53:8

8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. cp Matt 1:21

Now, are all without exception His Sheep ? No

Are all without exception His Church ? No

Are all without exception His People ? No

For surely the seed of the serpent Gen 3:15 cannot be of His Sheep, His Church, or His People.

So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.

I am politely asking out of curiosity this: How do you reconcile John 3:17 with John 10:11, John 10:15, and Ephesians 5:25. Remember I'm asking you politely.

journey

I am politely asking out of curiosity this: How do you reconcile John 3:17 with John 10:11, John 10:15, and Ephesians 5:25. Remember I'm asking you politely.

Beloved57 is a hyper-Calvinist, so I doubt that his answer will make much sense to you.

beloved57

I politely refer you to my threads ! I have discussed all those verses in detail in them ! Also before you go to them, if you decide to, please review and explain my points made in the post of mine you quoted there and then evaded the points ! You may not agree with them, but please explain them back to me, then I know for sure you understood them , Thanks !

bsmitts

I politely refer you to my threads ! I have discussed all those verses in detail in them ! Also before you go to them, if you decide to, please review and explain my points made in the post of mine you quoted there and then evaded the points ! You may not agree with them, but please explain them back to me, then I know for sure you understood them , Thanks !

I can't understand any of your rambling. I'm just a dummy guy you see. I need to know how you could help me with salvation.