The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

beloved57

Christ's coming into the world and dying in time was premised on a specific Eternal Purpose and for a specific people known as the Elect or foreknown of God, 1 Pet 1:1-2

To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:NIV

Now Peter writes specifically to them [ chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father] this 1 Pet 1:20

20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. NIV

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Now the word foreknowledge in 1 Pet 1:2 and foreordained in Vs 20 are the same greek word in the original.

The Foreknown of Vs 2 were Chosen in Christ the foreordained One of 1 Pet 1:20, stated here Eph 1:4. Now that is what the foreknowledge of Vs 2 is referring to, and not as the false teachers tell us, that it refers to God foreseeing who by their own freewill will accept Christ when He is Offered to them ! That's just untrue ! No they are foreknown because God chose them in His Beloved foreordained Son, who was again, foreordained before the foundation of the world; In fact its the same phraseology usage as used in Eph 1:4 "before the foundation of the world"

Eph 1:4

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: &

1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

That is no small coincidence, and He [Christ the Lamb slain from the foundation Rev 13:3] was manifest [via Incarnation] for you Peter writes in 1 Pet 1:20

That you being the Elect according to the Foreknowledge of God 1 Pet 1:2. Now if Our Gospel does not make this point clear and precise, as Peter surely does here, then we preach a false Gospel and a False Christ, its as simple as that !

Last edited:

Rightglory

That's a lie. All men means all His Sheep.

This is why the game you are playing is quite silly.

There is no text in all of scripture that ever states that Christ died for only His sheep. Yet you assume that you can change what the Bible states quite clearly to fit whatever supposition you need to believe.

beloved57

rg

There is no text in all of scripture that ever states that Christ died for only His sheep.

Matt 15:24

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Rightglory

rg

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Playing this game by your rules, this verse is not even addressing the elect.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is why the game you are playing is quite silly.

There is no text in all of scripture that ever states that Christ died for only His sheep. Yet you assume that you can change what the Bible states quite clearly to fit whatever supposition you need to believe.

You must understand that, B57 is a "Hyper-Calvinist!" That, accounts
for his outrageous/extremist beliefs! The beliefs he holds, as false as
they are, are the truth to him! He'll not budge! He prefers his belief
system over the truth of Scripture!

beloved57

Playing this game by your rules, this verse is not even addressing the elect.

There you go. The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel are God's Elect !

beloved57

You must understand that, B57 is a "Hyper-Calvinist!" That, accounts
for his outrageous/extremist beliefs! The beliefs he holds, as false as
they are, are the truth to him! He'll not budge! He prefers his belief
system over the truth of Scripture!

Christ came only to save His Elect, the Chosen of God.

Salvation has only been promised to one People. Here it is Isa 45:17

17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Rightglory

Why do you keep changing the rules of your game?
This verse says nothing about the elect.

beloved57

Why do you keep changing the rules of your game?
This verse says nothing about the elect.

Isa 45:4

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Ps 135:4

For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Rightglory

Isa 45:4

For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Ps 135:4

For the Lord hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

which says NOTHING about the elect. You made the rules, now live by your own rules.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 John 2:2

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

2 and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

John 1:29

29 The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Christ died for all men but not all men accept His substitutionary sacrifice.

beloved57

The Elect

The Elect

1 John 2:2

2 and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

John 1:29

29 The next day he *saw Jesus coming to him and *said, “Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

Christ died for all men but not all men accept His substitutionary sacrifice.

He died for all the elect, not for the seed of the serpent.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
“Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

B57,
I see that you have a hard time understanding that Jesus died for all. What does the above mean? Could it be that He died for all yet only the elect accept the sacrifice?

beloved57

“Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

B57,
I see that you have a hard time understanding that Jesus died for all. What does the above mean? Could it be that He died for all yet only the elect accept the sacrifice?

The Elect World !