The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

godrulz

Hall of Fame
It's difficult to face the truth when you thought you knew something about God. Scriptures will deceive sinners who don't have the truth in them. All these scriptures I used show the true gospel is the voice of God and only Jesus and us saints were able to speak for him.

Who do you say God/Jesus is?

Do you affirm the trinity or reject it?

Is Jesus God Almighty in the flesh or is He a created being of some sort?

Which group do you affiliate with? Internet link for your beliefs?

Are you universalist, annihilationist?

I have nothing to hide, so feel free to ask my views on anything. Those who are vague or evasive are usually in divisive sects/cults.

beloved57

All those that Christ died for are by that death reconciled to God and are assured of being saved by His Life ! per Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

What can be more plainer than that ? So, if one is not saved, and goes into the lake of fire to be punished for their sins, then Christ death was not for them, its just that simple..

Last edited:

Ben Masada

The myth of saying that Jesus died for all men is a myth alright. He himself would confirm my assertion as he prayed three times in the Gethsemani asking not to have to walk the via dolorosa. When he realized that he was wasting his time, he said, be Thy will done and NOT MINE. Not mine! Then, what was Jesus' will? Obviously, not to die for anyone. Therefore, the poor man was forced to the cross against his will. So, he did not die for anyone but for political reasons. No wonder Pilate nailed a plate on the top of his cross with the reason why he had been crucified. Because he was being proclaimed king of the Jews. Therefore, those stupid guys from among his followers who were proclaiming him king of the Jews were the ones responsible for his crucifixion. I like to watch TV evangelism. When I see the preachers talking about Jesus as king of the Jews, the first thing to come to my mind is that the same stupid guys are back to perpetuate the myth.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The myth of saying that Jesus died for all men is a myth alright. He himself would confirm my assertion as he prayed three times in the Gethsemani asking not to have to walk the via dolorosa. When he realized that he was wasting his time, he said, be Thy will done and NOT MINE. Not mine! Then, what was Jesus' will? Obviously, not to die for anyone. Therefore, the poor man was forced to the cross against his will. So, he did not die for anyone but for political reasons. No wonder Pilate nailed a plate on the top of his cross with the reason why he had been crucified. Because he was being proclaimed king of the Jews. Therefore, those stupid guys from among his followers who were proclaiming him king of the Jews were the ones responsible for his crucifixion. I like to watch TV evangelism. When I see the preachers talking about Jesus as king of the Jews, the first thing to come to my mind is that the same stupid guys are back to perpetuate the myth.

Jn. 1:29

Jn. 5:39-40 (you are ignorant of your own Scriptures)

I Cor. 15 The Deity and resurrection of Christ validate His claims to be the sinless Savior that you seek.

Phil. 2:5-11; Jn. 1:1; Isaiah 9:6 with Isaiah 10:21

beloved57

Still looking at Rom 5:10 , If a person has been reconciled to God by the death of His Son, then that ensures one for whom Christ died shall be a believer !​
One cannot be reconciled to God and continue their whole life as a unbeliever​
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.​
. Now according to Rom 5:10 what reconciles one to God ?​
A. Their Faith​
b.Their repentnace​
c. The Death of God's Son​

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Jn. 1:29

Jn. 5:39-40 (you are ignorant of your own Scriptures)

I Cor. 15 The Deity and resurrection of Christ validate His claims to be the sinless Savior that you seek.

Phil. 2:5-11; Jn. 1:1; Isaiah 9:6 with Isaiah 10:21

First of all, the NT is not my Scriptures. Second, Jesus was a Jewish man and not a Greek demigod. So, he was not deity. Third, you can not show even a single eyewitness to his resurrection. Fourth, he could never claim to be sinless, because he broke the Golden Rule more than several times. This law states that we should not do unto others what we would not like they did unto us. Jesus whipped the moneychangers and caused them financial damages. I wonder if he was reminded of the fact when he was being whipped by the Romans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mystery of the Empty Tomb

All the four gospel writers are unanimous on it that the tomb was empty. But how it got empty is the answer we have got to find for the question.

Starting with Matthew, at the end of that Sabbath, which in Israel is at the sunset, Mary Magdalene with another Mary, went to see the tomb. Never mind that the tombstone was sealed and the guards were there to prevent the approach of any suspect. They either did not know it or the conspiracy to provide an eyewitness had backfired.

As the women arrived there, there was nothing of the sort. However, the writer of Matthew reports an earthquake, as an angel came down to move the tombstone, and sat on it. Who was inside the tomb? Nobody. The tomb was empty. Then, the angel addressed the women and said, "I know you are looking for Jesus. As you can see, he is not here." The tomb was empty. Even the angel could not be used as an eyewitness, because when he removed the tombstone, the tomb was empty already. (Mat. 28:1-6)

Let us ask Mark about this. He says almost the same, except for the earthquake. When that Sabbath was over, the women brought perfumed oils to anoint Jesus' body. They were worried only on how to remove the tombstone, which was huge. Never mind that it was sealed and kept by guards, because when they got there, they saw nothing of the sort. So much so that the stone was already removed and the tomb was empty, except for a youngman who was there, telling them that Jesus was not there. That he had been raised. He was right, because by the will of God one rises, but by the will of man one is raised. It means that someone had indeed removed Jesus from there. (Mark 16:1-6)

How about Luke? What did he have to say? That the tombstone was removed, the tomb was empty, but there were two guys asking why the women were looking for the living among the dead. And that Jesus had been raised. Mind you, not risen but raised. The women went to tell the disciples, and they refused to believe their "nonsense and idle tale," as those were their very words. Probably, Jesus had never mentioned such a thing about himself. (Luke 24:1-11)

Last but not least, we have John, who brought to the tomb only Mary Magdalene. The tombstone was removed as usual, and the tomb was indeed empty. All that Mary could think of, was that Jesus had been taken from the tomb. They all probably had never heard about resurrection. Mary remained at the tomb crying her eyes out. Then, to a guy there, whom she thought was the Gardener, she asked to let her know where he had put Jesus' body, so that she could take it away with her, if he had been the one who had removed Jesus from there. It means that Mary had come to the tomb with the intention to remove Jesus from there. Bad luck for her, because obviously Joseph of Arimathea had done the removal during the first hours of Friday night. (John 20:1-15)

As we all can see, the mystery is not in the empty tomb but in the how the tomb got empty. Quite easy to solve if we try to understand the difference between rising and being raised, and the inconsistency among the four gospel writers on reporting the "idle tale" of the resurrection. (Luke 24:11)

Ben

godrulz

Hall of Fame
There is no inconsistency in the Gospel accounts, just different perspective and details. We can answer atheists and Jews with the same truths from Scripture. The NT is Scripture whether you recognize it or not. It is accurate historical narrative and records hundreds of witnesses of His resurrection.

The anti-resurrection theories of Muslims, skeptics, Jews, etc. have been refuted.

beloved57

Four Petitions Christ Prays to the Father for those He died for !

Another reason its fiction that Christ died for everyone without exception, is because of specific petitions to the Father for those He died for that most certainly have had a favorable answer or reply from His Father.​
#1 He prays that there will be those who shall believe in Him, that those whom He offered Himself for shall believe in Him through the word of His Apostles Jn 17:22​
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;​
Notice, they shall believe on Him , not maybe or hope so, but that they shall believe, Its future tense but its most surely will happen as an answer to His Prayer..​
# 2 He prays for those who believe that their Faith fail not Lk 22:32​
32 But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.
His Brethren would have been given the same like precious Faith as He, which is confirmed in 2 Pet 1:1
1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:​
Hence, they obtained it, it was not of themselves and would not Christ have the same desire and concern for their Faith not failing as He did for Peter in this instance ? Why, the very reason for Christ intercession for Peter was for the benefit of others in the same household of Faith.​
#3 He prays that all He died for shall have a comforter given them forever Jn 14:16​
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
The world in general cannot receive this gift Jn 14:17​
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.​
The world which he prayed not for is in view here Jn 17:9​
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.​
#4 He Prays that they [all for whom He died] be with Him where He is and behold His Glory Jn 17:24​
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.​
The they means all for whom The Father hath given the Son, and again to dispel the notion that its limited to the apostles, vs 20 neither pray I for these alone !
1 Thess 4:15-17
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.​
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:​
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
If one for whom Christ died, perishes in their sins, Christ petitions were failed of answer from the Father.​

Last edited:

beloved57

All those Christ died for was for the purpose of them obtaining salvation, that whether they sleep or awake they shall be with Him..

1 Thess 5:9-10

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

If this end of Christ death is not obtained for all Christ died for, His death was a miserable failure to them, it could not save them.

This is what those are saying who believe and preach that Christ death was for some who have been appointed to wrath or who is going to hear these words :

Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
or

Matt 25:41

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

beloved57

The Death of Christ gathers together into one !

Its a fact that Christ did not die for everyone without exception, because His death gathers together into one, because its efficacious !

Jn 11:49-52

49 And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,

50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Lets look at the word gather ! Its the greek word synagō and means:

to gather together, to gather

a) to draw together, collect

1) of fishes

2) of a net in which they are caught

2) to bring together, assemble, collect

a) to join together, join in one (those previously separated)

This gathering is a key element in the efficaciousness of the death of Christ for the people of God, for it gathers in the people of God, the children of God, that is, all thew children of God who went astray and alienated in Adam, the Son of God Lk 3:38

38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Note, Adam was a Child of God by creation, and the messiah was promised to be of his seed Gen 3:15 and this is confirmed with this lukean account of His genealogy by the flesh..

Now, Christ death does not make this gathering or reconciling only possible to God, as some falsely teach, but it actually brings or gathers us [ Gods children] to God..

Lets look at 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring [gather] us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Here Peter specifies the purpose of Christ death [suffered for sins] in order that He might bring us to God, the condition has been met by Christ death to effect the purpose.

This is a key Truth in the value and accomplishment of the death of Christ, that the substitutionary atonement of Christ, He the righteous or Just being put to death in place of the unjust [by nature] was in order to bring them to God.

Jesus expressed the same purpose for His death when He spoke these words Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The word bring here has the same root word as gather in Jn 11:52 ago which means to lead or to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind

He states this after declaring in vs 11 & 15 that He lays down His Life for his sheep..

That other Sheep I have [ other than jewish sheep] and them too I must bring or gather, same connotation as Jn 11:52

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Yes, His Death has gathering power.

Last edited:

beloved57

The Death of Christ Gathers !

That other Sheep I have [ other than jewish sheep] and them too I must bring or gather, same connotation as Jn 11:52​
52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.​
Yes, His Death has gathering power.​
The end of Christ death is to Gather into one The Children of God, or the Children of Promise Rom 9:8​
So the death of Christ in and of itself [no help from man] Gathers in or brings to God, all for whom He died. He brings them to Glory, for thats the stated purpose Heb 2:10​
10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.​
It is they who by His death shall be made righteous as per Rom 5:19b​
so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
The obedience here means His death or His cross Phil 2:8
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Last edited:

beloved57

Only a Remnant shall be saved !

Romans 9:27

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

The word remnant is the greek word hypoleimma and means remains

That means it is equivalent to a few, or a small part. It's made up of the root word kataleipo meaning:

to leave behind

a) to depart from, leave

1) to be left

b) to bid (one) to remain

c) to forsake, leave to one's self a person or thing by ceasing to care for it, to abandon, leave in the lurch

1) to be abandoned, forsaken

d) to cause to be left over, to reserve, to leave remaining

It has never been God's purpose, desire, or will to save all mankind without a exception, even as it was not with Israel, but only a portion.

Jesus reaffirms this idea in His words Matt 7:13

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Jesus could say this and mean it, for He is the life and the way to life, and He is the one who must find us for that Life..

Lk 15:4-5

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

Jn 10:10

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they [His Sheep] might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

He came to save the remnant of mankind that were of His Sheep, whether of the jews or gentiles.

The remnant are those He particularly reserves for Himself as Illustrated in Rom 11:4-5

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Notice, He says a remnant that I have reserved for myself, that is God is quite active in this reserving for Himself. The word for reserve is the same word earlier that was the root word for remnant..

God reserves for Himself a remnant of mankind from Idolatry, or baal worship and worship of the beast in the last days Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The remnant that does not worship the beast are those whose names were written in the book of life of the lamb slain from the foundation of the world, corresponding to the reserved in Israel of old who were kept back from baal worship, who were of the election of grace..

This was due to the Lamb slain from the foundation, the cross work of Jesus Christ, for this goes to prove the scope and intention of His death and its effects amongst mankind.

Why would Christ die for any who were not written in His book of life before the foundation ?

Why would God save by Grace, whom He did not chooses in the election of Grace ? Those He did not choose are called the rest Rom 11:7

7What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded.

The rest are also a remnant ! So God purposed that there would be a remnant of mankind that are to be blinded..

Its in the passive voice, were hardened, by the purpose and power of God, were hardened !

Those outside of the election of grace, not written in the lambs book of life, Christ did not die for, hence its only a myth that Christ died for all men without exception, for He died only for that remnant that shall be saved..

Last edited:

beloved57

It effects a New Life unto God !

The religious world does not have the slightest idea of what the bible teaches about the death of Christ for sinners that where dead in sin. The concept is that Christ redeeming death only makes the remedy of sin a possibility of which the dead sinner must put their finishing touches on it in order that it is made a saving experience. If man does not believe, or if man does not repent or be baptized ect, then Christ death will not save you..

But the death of Christ alone actually saves a sinner, and since its obvious that all sinners are not saved by it, then it was not for all sinners, but a chosen few.

Christ death is so efficacious that it effects or begets a new life unto God, for those He died for:

2 Cor 5:14-15

14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

This is because, He being their head, and they his body, His death unto sin was their death unto sin [see Rom 6:10]

And as His death destroyed the power of death Heb 2:14 and sin, this also ends their spiritual death and power to sin, ending their old life of alienation from God, and redeeming them unto a people zealous of Good Works Titus 2:14

who gave himself for us[His death], that[purpose] he might redeem us from all iniquity[Unbelief included], and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

You see His death both redeems and purifies those He died for, that was the purpose of His death, not to die and wait and see who would accept it.

But it [His death] actually effects a new life unto Himself and unto God the Father..

Now does this occur for those who shall yet hear these words Matt 7:23

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Then Christ death was not for them, because as seen in Titus 2:14 His death redeems from all iniquity.

Last edited:

beloved57

Only a Remnant shall be saved !cont

Romans 9:27

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

That only a remnant shall be saved is that which has always characterizes God's Saving Purposes..

It was so of Israel of old, and True of the world today.

It was True from the beginning of time when God spake theses words unto the serpent:

Gen 3:14-15

14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Yes, there is the division of the seed of the women [ The Godly] and the seed of the serpent [ the reprobated ]..

This was confirmed in the births of the first two children of Adam and Eve, one of them belonged to the Godly seed of the women, the other of the wicked one..

As time went on, we see the destruction of the first world by water, a flood, and we have it even more plainly Illustrated that God's saving purpose was limited to a small remnant, Noah and his family, which consisted in eight people 1 Pet 3:20

Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

That few was a remnant from the rest that God purposed to destroy by the flood.

Last edited:

beloved57

He died as a Surety !

Heb 7:22

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Christ was not a surety for all mankind without exception, but for those the Father gave Him. We can only understand His death and what it meant, as we look at it from His suretyship !

Christ is our [ The elect or believer] surety because, He was given our obligations and debts, leaving us free from them, this is why we are Justified before God the righteous Judge from the foundation, because He was slain [in the Divine Purpose] for our sins debts that had been laid upon Him onto His account, from the foundation Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

The word slain here is in the perfect tense in the greek ! Which denotes a completed act once and for all in the past with results abiding into the future..

And John was speaking from the aspect of from the foundation, this past action took place, and not his immediate personal past..

So, if Christ in the Purpose of God, was slain from the foundation, then it was for our sins that He was slain, our surety, and this being so, even then we were Justified from the charges of our sins, we are free from condemnation of them, because Christ had been made a surety for them. Whenever God purposed not to impute our sins on us [ The elect] in order to impute them unto our surety, that was our Justification before Him Rom 8:33-34

33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died[slain from the foundation], yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Christ had [from the foundation] obligated Himself as Surety, to redeem all for whom He would die, this before they were born sinners in the world. God knew all of our sins before time, and so was able to impute them on Christ when He became surety for them.

Last edited:

Dr Bob Gonzales

The gospel Paul preached to the Corinthians seemed to include the affirmation that Jesus "died for our sins." That's part of the content of what the Corinthians believed resulting in their salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-4). It would seem to follow, therefore, that in some sense Jesus died for the sins of fallen humanity as a whole and that this proposition forms part of the content of the good news (cf. John 3:16). Of course, affirming such doesn't preclude a particular and limited design for the atonement. It simply requires us to equivocate in our definitions of the scope of the atonement.

beloved57

dr p:

The gospel Paul preached to the Corinthians seemed to include the affirmation that Jesus "died for our sins."

Yes, who did he mean when he said our sins ?

Paul was chosen which he knew acts 9:15

But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:

acts 22:14

And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

When writing to the Corinth's in chpt 1 paul writes vs27

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

So, when paul says our sins, whom he Identified with, he was referring to the sins of the chosen or the the called..

1 cor 1:

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's:

vs9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

So thats whom He had reference to when He stated that Christ died for our sins..

The called, chosen, and faithful..rev 17:14

These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

It would had been different if Paul would have wrote " that christ died for everyones sins in the world according to the scripture "

But thats not what he wrote...

beloved57

He died as a Surety ! cont

The OT Saints were conscious of the suretyship of the Lord Jesus Christ as well and at times prayed for a application of it's benefits to them, and thus receive those benefits consciously !

Job 19:25

25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: This is referring to Christ !

Ps 119:122

122 Be surety for thy servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.

Isa 38:14

14 Like a crane or a swallow, so did I chatter: I did mourn as a dove: mine eyes fail with looking upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.

Ps 103:10-12

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11bFor as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

Yes, Christ suretyship has always been the foundation for the sins of God's people being imputed to Him and His righteousness imputed to them.

2 Cor 5:21

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. He was made a sin offering for us because of His vowed suretyship..

Heb 7:20-22

20 And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

21 (For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec )

22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

Last edited:

beloved57

He died as a Surety ! cont

Now if we look at a portion of Truth in Philemon, we will learn something of Christ surety ship for those He died for. For Christ paid in full our sin debt as Surety, and Paul's example Philemon 1:18 If he hath wronged thee, or oweth thee ought, put that on mine account;

That Illustrates How Christ voluntarily took upon Himself the sin debt for God's People, He says I will repay it, and thats what Christ did for God's elect, His brethren. Now the only thing needed for this to be a success, in onesimus case, was for Philemon to accept Paul's Offering in behalf of onesimus, for onesimus did not have to believe, accept or anything like that we do, If Christ received confirmation from the Father that He accepted His surety ship on our behalf, and that confirmation was given on the resurrection morning, for He was raised [as our surety] for our Justification Rom 4:25

25 Who was delivered for [because of] our offences, and was raised again for [because of] our justification.

Now we receive the good news of this Justification by our surety through the Gospel of our salvation Eph 1:13. The success of Christ surety ship does not depend on what we do, but on what He did, and The Father accepted, and which sped well with the Father Isa 53:10

10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Hence, those who are teaching that finding forgiveness with God is based on something we do, we believe or etc, are guilty of perverting the righteousness of God, and disregards the Blood of Christ and its accomplishment..

Last edited:

beloved57

Suretyship cont

Now exactly what is the Suretyship that Christ paid for His Beloved Bride, the Church or His Sheep ?

Christ as their surety paid the debt of obedience to the Law of God, notice whats on His Mind as He is about to come into the world Heb 10:7-9

7Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

Ps 40:8 adds:

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

and Romans 2:13

13(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Believe it or not, this scripture, by free grace is applied to all for whom Christ acted as a Surety for. Now because of Him they are in God's sight doers of the Law, and shall be Justified in the last day..

Even when born wretched sinners by nature, God views those whom Christ died for, as doers of the Law and Justified in His sight, for Jesus sake...

Last edited: