ECT The Most Misunderstood Passage in the Bible--Romans 5:12-18

glorydaz

Nope.

What's really funny about this is that we have not reached our conclusion yet.
There is still more to look at and discuss.

There is always more to discuss, unless you want to swallow what some other man has managed to come up with. I've already tasted and spit out the teachings of Calvin, the Catholics, and the JW's. I'm not interested in reading about the Bible, anymore. It's a weariness of the flesh. ;)

Ecclesiastes 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.​

Danoh

I was speaking of beloved57. I know you think all posts about you.

I know that o bright one - they both hold to Calvinism, etc.

But I just couldn't resist the temptation in my flesh you deny is your reality in yours :chuckle:

Jerry Shugart

No, they are the The words of the Apostle Paul

No, they are the words of Job speaking about himself:

"The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life" (Job.33:4).​

According to your ideas the Spirit of the LORD gave Job life but it was not a spiritual life! When the Lord Jesus said that "the Spirit gives life" (Jn.6:63) He was obviously speaking of giving Spiritual life.

Obvious to everyone but you and those like you who cling to the fable of Original Sin.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
My 2nd cousin's grandchild died of brain cancer last night.
View attachment 25531

My only hope, his only hope
View attachment 25532
John 14:6
Matthew 19:14
Acts 4:12

Colossians 2:13 Ephesians 2:1,5,6 1 Corinthians 15:13-15

Hey Lon,
What sweet heart of a little guy!
David, a man after God's own heart behaved in a manner in which he taught us that God can be supplicated to for the innocence of a child. Whether or not we can argue about it doesn't matter compared to this man, king David. No one here on TOL can begin to think of ourselves to be compared to him. I take comfort in his actions knowing that he knew the love of God in a deeper way than we do.
Stay strong in Christ bro.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yeah . . who realized until now, that Knight has produced an anti-Christian, heretical, and Pelagian website of this magnitude, in these modern times?

All in the name of supposed Christian Theology, Open Theism, and Mid Acts Dispensationalism . . .

Well, now we know who TOL endorses and what it is all about.

Well Nang, if ya can't take the heat, get outta Dodge.