ECT The Most Misunderstood Passage in the Bible--Romans 5:12-18

glorydaz

Whatever . . . obviously you are willing to invent illogical and imaginative arguments, only to hold on to a gross and heretical (Pelagian) view.

The above Scripture speaks of natural law, which condemns the conscience of all unbelieving men and which has no power to save.

Only the Gospel of Jesus Christ frees sinners from the deserved sentence of death.

Nonsense, our conscience accuses and excuses. It's when we choose evil over good that our conscience accuses us and we become guilty.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
He was certainly unique, but He took on the form of man, and was sinless because He refused to sin.

Biblical Christology upholds the truth that the sinlessness of Jesus Christ was due to His divine nature. As Son of God, there was no darkness or potential of sin in His Being.

He did that for us. He came to die so that we could have life. Don't belittle the suffering it took to resist those lusts that the rest of us too readily succumb to.

I don't belittle Christ's human suffering, like you apparently belittle His Divine sinlessness.

You could use a good dose of sound teaching in Christology, girl . . .

glorydaz

Blissful ignorance ---- no shame and no death.
Knowledge ---- shame and death.

Excuse me while I lift this....It's good. ;)

And add from Scripture.

Deuteronomy 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.​

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Building a theological doctrine based upon an historical event in the garden where Adam was guilty of a specific sin? Weak.

Adam stood as the representative head for all men in both the dispensation of innocence and conscience. The story of which you're building your doctrine on is not to be compared. :plain:

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

glorydaz

Biblical Christology upholds the truth that the sinlessness of Jesus Christ was due to His divine nature. As Son of God, there was no darkness or potential of sin in His Being.

I don't belittle Christ's human suffering, like you apparently belittle His Divine sinlessness.

You could use a good dose of sound teaching in Christology, girl . . .

Then that "Christology" sells our Lord short. You make the claim He is "fully man" and "fully God", but you deny He has a human nature as well as a divine nature. And why do you do that? So you can claim man's nature is sinful from birth. That is hypocrisy at it's finest.

He was tempted in all points we are. But, you claim He wasn't tempted as we are because He relied on His divine nature while here on earth. Well, I'm sure satan says the same. He can tell everyone that it wasn't fair to call Him sinless because He was only God dressed up in a man's suit. I've heard people think that, as you seem to. :think:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Here's a detail, Adam was created from the dust and God breathed into him life. Not true of Cain. Adam created that dude. No mention of God's intervention to breath life into Cain.
Here's a detail or better yet let's put you in check shall we?

Adam and Eve could have eternally secured themselves in sin by eating from the tree of life. When did Adam become born again?

Ahh the unanswerable question for
glory daisy dukes
Stink eye
And
Jerry Lee sugard

glorydaz

Ahh the unanswerable question for
glory daisy dukes
Stink eye
And
Jerry Lee sugard

Yeah, I'll jump. You actually think that post was worthy of a response? :rolleyes:

I didn't realize. I thought it was more of your silliness. That breath of life is possessed by all living beings...even the animals. Who said Adam was "born again", Gung ho Boy?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Excuse me while I lift this....It's good. ;)

And add from Scripture.
Deuteronomy 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.​
Nice one!

Finding that premise all through scripture, aren't we.

Matthew 19:13-14 KJV
(13) Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
(14) But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

glorydaz

Nice one!

Finding that premise all through scripture, aren't we.

Matthew 19:13-14 KJV
(13) Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
(14) But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

Indeed, actual verses and not partial verses taken out of context and others made to say what they don't.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, I'll jump. You actually think that post was worthy of a response? :rolleyes:

I didn't realize. I thought it was more of your silliness. That breath of life is possessed by all living beings...even the animals. Who said Adam was "born again", Gung ho Boy?

Greetings my child. Are you ready now for your daily dose of sound doctrine?

Here, if Adam was spiritually alive then he died spiritually when he ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and glorydaze.

Therefore, Adam in a state of spiritual death was regenerated spiritually (born again) when he accepted God's covering.

Now, if an infant comes out of the womb spiritually alive (as Jerry says is the only logical conclusion since in order to die spiritually one has to first have been alive spiritually), how is it that Adam could have remained spiritually dead for all eternity? If he was capable of living in a state of spiritual death, what makes you think that his offspring could not be born spiritually dead as well?

One man sin and death to all! Hooray

Reactions: Lon

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then that "Christology" sells our Lord short.

What Christology? The one you know nothing about? Sound, Biblical Christology of which I speak?

You make the claim He is "fully man" and "fully God", but you deny He has a human nature as well as a divine nature.

Where do you read that kind of denial?

And why do you do that? So you can claim man's nature is sinful from birth. That is hypocrisy at it's finest.

Oh, I see your problem . . . you do not, and apparently cannot, differentiate Jesus Christ from created mankind.

Such is the core of the Pelagian heresy . . .

He was tempted in all points we are. But, you claim He wasn't tempted as we are because He relied on His divine nature while here on earth.

Where did I ever claim Jesus was not tempted as a Man like we are?

Well, I'm sure satan says the same. He can tell everyone that it wasn't fair to call Him sinless because He was only God dressed up in a man's suit. I've heard people think that, as you seem to. :think:

NOT.

You have turned too weird! Where do you get this stuff? . . .

You had better start providing quotes of my posts, if you are going to go this strange with unfounded and wicked accusations.