The Most Dangerous Teaching

turbosixx

I showed you, but due to your extreme bias you cannot see it.
If you showed me where it changed, I didn't pick up on it, sorry. I don't see anywhere Paul converted Christians different than those before him. If he did, could you please point it out.

Paul said that he is THE PATTERN. A PATTERN comes first, then those that conform to the pattern.
Pattern doesn't necessarily mean original. He is an example because if the "chief" sinner can receive mercy, anyone can. That's the context.
15 The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost. 16 But I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience as an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life.

I don't see how his conversion is different than those before him. Until he was baptized, he was still in his sins.
16 And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.’

In the new Jerusalem, Paul is conspicuously absent... why?

Rev 21:12-14 (KJV)
(21:12) And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (21:13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. (21:14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
How do you know Paul will be absent? Manasseh is substituted for Dan which is on of the twelve original tribes?
Rev. 7:4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,

6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,

712,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,

8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

Right Divider

Body part
If you showed me where it changed, I didn't pick up on it, sorry. I don't see anywhere Paul converted Christians different than those before him. If he did, could you please point it out.
No, study for yourself.... your excuses are tiring.

Pattern doesn't necessarily mean original.
That is laughable. How does an copy come before a pattern on which it is modeled?

How do you know Paul will be absent? Manasseh is substituted for Dan which is on of the twelve original tribes?
Rev. 7:4 And I heard the number of the sealed, 144,000, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
5 12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,

6 12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,

712,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,

8 12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed
Back to the drawing board.... Paul is from the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:1 (KJV)
(11:1) I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [of] the tribe of Benjamin.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

That is laughable. How does an copy come before a pattern on which it is modeled?

(11:1) I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, [of] the tribe of Benjamin.

It appears as if he's "Unteachable?" He either can't learn (learning disability) or won't learn. (stubborn.)

turbosixx

I have studied it. This is what I see. Paul was converted and converted Christians just like those before him. On his LAST journey, he baptized believers in the name of Jesus. So did it change after his last journey?

If Paul was baptized, how is he different?

My point is, if a original tribe was substituted, why can't an apostle be substituted?

Right Divider

Body part
I have studied it. This is what I see. Paul was converted and converted Christians just like those before him. On his LAST journey, he baptized believers in the name of Jesus. So did it change after his last journey?
Paul was different. That is why he was called.

If Paul was baptized, how is he different?
Before the revelation of the mystery... like you've been told a thousand times.

My point is, if a original tribe was substituted, why can't an apostle be substituted?
Fallacious logic at its finest.

Paul was not one of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

DAN P

I see it as can't be fooled. How did Paul convert Christians different than those before him?

Hi and Lord help unbelief as Paul say in 1 Tim 1:16 that Paul is the PATTERN for of the ONES coming to believe on Him unto everlasting life !!

If Paul is the PATTERN then explain how Paul was saved , in Acts 9:6 ??

dan p

turbosixx

If Paul is the PATTERN then explain how Paul was saved , in Acts 9:6 ??

dan p

Tell me how he was saved different than those before him.

Acts 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him.
Acts 9:18 And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized;

DAN P

Tell me how he was saved different than those before him.

Acts 8:38 And he commanded the chariot to stop, and they both went down into the water, Philip and the eunuch, and he baptized him.
Acts 9:18 And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized;

Hi and ACts 9:6 Paul called Jesus LORD , what do you want me to do , and 1 Cor 12:3 NO ONE CALLS Jesus , LORD except by the Holy Spirit , and that means Paul was BAPTIZO in Acts 9:6 , DON'T YOU SEE !!

Believe verse 17 and be FULL of the HOLY SPIRIT !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part
He was called in Acts 9 yet all those he converted he baptized in the name of Jesus just as the 12 and just as Jesus commanded. Where is the difference?
  • Show where any one of the twelve preached the cross as good news prior to Act 9 (crickets)
  • Jesus also commanded them to obey the law and to teach others to do the same
  • If you cannot see the difference, it is you that is blind

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
  • Show where any one of the twelve preached the cross as good news prior to Act 9 (crickets)
  • Jesus also commanded them to obey the law and to teach others to do the same
  • If you cannot see the difference, it is you that is blind
:thumb:

turbosixx

[*]Show where any one of the twelve preached the cross as good news prior to Act 9 (crickets)
How is this from Acts 2 not the good news of the cross? Same as Paul preached.

Addressing Israel
Peter: 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words;
Paul: 16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel,

Christ descended from David
Peter: 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

Christ died
Peter: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Paul: 28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

David saw decay
Peter: 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Paul: 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Christ did not see decay
Peter: 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Paul: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Jesus resurrected
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up,
Paul: 30 But God raised him from the dead:

People witnessed the resurrection
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Paul: 31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.

Forgiveness of sins through Jesus
Peter: 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Paul: 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Jesus is Israel’s savior
Peter: 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Paul: 23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus:

[*]Jesus also commanded them to obey the law and to teach others to do the same
Before his DBR yes, but he established a new law with his DBR. The 12 never proclaim keeping the law after his DBR. If so, book, chapter and verse please.

[*]If you cannot see the difference, it is you that is blind
Blind is not seeing Paul make Christians the same as those before on ALL of his journeys and then saying it changed. You haven't shown me where/when it changed.

What is the meaning of Paul's question to the Corinthians?
Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Right Divider

Body part
How is this from Acts 2 not the good news of the cross? Same as Paul preached.

Addressing Israel
Peter: 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words;
Paul: 16 Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel,

Christ descended from David
Peter: 30 Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;

Christ died
Peter: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Paul: 28 And though they found no cause of death in him, yet desired they Pilate that he should be slain.

David saw decay
Peter: 29 Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
Paul: 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:

Christ did not see decay
Peter: 31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Paul: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

Jesus resurrected
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up,
Paul: 30 But God raised him from the dead:

People witnessed the resurrection
Peter: 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Paul: 31 And he was seen many days of them which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his witnesses unto the people.

Forgiveness of sins through Jesus
Peter: 38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Paul: 38 Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins:

Jesus is Israel’s savior
Peter: 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
That's all wonderful news.... but NOWHERE in there does it say that Christ died for the sins of the world ON THE CROSS.

NOWHERE there do you seen them preaching "nothing but Christ and Him crucified".

You see a continuation of God's work to and through Israel.

The preaching of GRACE is conspicuously missing from Act 1-8 and YET that is the one thing that Paul screams all of the time.

What was it that "pricked them in the heart"? Was it God's grace? Was it the forgiveness of their sin?

NO, it was that they had murdered their Messiah.

Before his DBR yes, but he established a new law with his DBR.
He did not establish a "new law", Jesus told THEM (the twelve minus one) to teach ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you and ONE of those things was the LAW of MOSES (Matt 23:1-3).

The 12 never proclaim keeping the law after his DBR. If so, book, chapter and verse please.
I don't have to try to prove that. Instead you need to prove that they disobeyed the direct command of the LORD Jesus Christ to teach ALL things whatsoever I have commanded you.

Blind is not seeing Paul make Christians the same as those before on ALL of his journeys and then saying it changed. You haven't shown me where/when it changed.
Go ahead and continue to be an Israelite under the law if you'd like.

What is the meaning of Paul's question to the Corinthians?
Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?
Progressive revelation.... get to understand it.

turbosixx

Go ahead and continue to be an Israelite under the law if you'd like.

What I'm asking is, Paul converted Christians just like those before him. Are you saying he did so under the law?

We see Paul baptize converts in the name of Jesus in Acts 19 on his last journey. When did converting Christians without baptizing them in the name of Jesus change?

turbosixx

The preaching of GRACE is conspicuously missing from Act 1-8 and YET that is the one thing that Paul screams all of the time.

When did Paul first proclaim grace? Since I don't see him preaching grace when he converted Christians on his journeys, could you please point it out to me.

If those on Pentecost did not have their sins forgiven by grace, are you saying they earned it?

Right Divider

Body part
What I'm asking is, Paul converted Christians just like those before him. Are you saying he did so under the law?
I'm saying that you're completely blind in regards to Paul's calling.

If the twelve were sent to all the world, why the need for another guy?

No need at all if it's "all just the same".

We see Paul baptize converts in the name of Jesus in Acts 19 on his last journey. When did converting Christians without baptizing them in the name of Jesus change?[/QUOTE]
You're confused about the "converts".

P.S. One of the jobs that Paul was given by God was to complete the Word of God.... what was missing?

Right Divider

Body part
When did Paul first proclaim grace? Since I don't see him preaching grace when he converted Christians on his journeys, could you please point it out to me.
Paul's epistles are saturated with grace and yet we have not a single instance of the Lord Jesus Christ even using the word (before or after His resurrection). Why is that?

If those on Pentecost did not have their sins forgiven by grace, are you saying they earned it?
Ultimately sin was dealt with at the cross, but God did NOT reveal that at THAT time.

I know that Churchianity has forced this information back into the previous text without regard to the details of the actual text.