The Most Dangerous Teaching

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So who were the first Jews added to the body?
Paul was the first.
Paul could not have been saved under the kingdom of Israel ministry that Jesus and the 12 taught while He walked the earth, as he had committed the unpardonable sin of that ministry.

What was Paul preaching about the kingdom?
Acts 20:25 And now, behold, I know that none of you among whom I have gone about proclaiming the kingdom will see my face again.
GOD has sovereignty of several kingdoms.
Each for a different people at a different time and for a different purpose.
The kingdom of Israel was one.
The kingdom of Israel is promised to be restored from it's ruin.
The BOC (Body of Christ) that we title the grace believers of Paul's ministry is not prophesied to be restored because it never fell into ruin.
Nor was the BOC ever under the old covenant that needed to be replaced by a new covenant.

The BOC kingdom (mystery) is a separate entity from the kingdom of Israel (prophesy).

Things that differ are not the same.
They may have some things that are similar, but it is the differences that separate them.

turbosixx

Paul was the first.
Paul could not have been saved under the kingdom of Israel ministry that Jesus and the 12 taught while He walked the earth, as he had committed the unpardonable sin of that ministry.

GOD has sovereignty of several kingdoms.
Each for a different people at a different time and for a different purpose.
The kingdom of Israel was one.
The kingdom of Israel is promised to be restored from it's ruin.
The BOC (Body of Christ) that we title the grace believers of Paul's ministry is not prophesied to be restored because it never fell into ruin.
Nor was the BOC ever under the old covenant that needed to be replaced by a new covenant.

The BOC kingdom (mystery) is a separate entity from the kingdom of Israel (prophesy).

Things that differ are not the same.
They may have some things that are similar, but it is the differences that separate them.

If Paul was the first, why was he baptized just like all who came before?

genuineoriginal

Right Divider

Body part
If Paul was the first, why was he baptized just like all who came before?
  • God's revelation is PROGRESSIVE, most of the details about Paul's calling and ministry were NOT revealed immediately.
  • It is quite likely that Paul had received virtually no instructions yet about the details his ministry at that time.
    Acts 22:10 (KJV)
    (22:10) And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
  • Paul's baptizer Ananias was a devout man according to the law, Ananias did not know of the mystery that would be revealed.

turbosixx

[*]God's revelation is PROGRESSIVE, most of the details about Paul's calling and ministry were NOT revealed immediately.
If it was progressive, when did it change? Paul preached the same gospel and made Christians the same way as everyone before him. So they are either all in the body or none are in the body. Things that are the same are not different.

[*]Paul's baptizer Ananias was a devout man according to the law, Ananias did not know of the mystery that would be revealed.
So then Paul isn't the first.

Right Divider

Body part
If it was progressive, when did it change? Paul preached the same gospel and made Christians the same way as everyone before him. So they are either all in the body or none are in the body. Things that are the same are not different.
Your blindness is complete.

For at least the millionth time, show anywhere in Acts 1-8 where anyone was preaching the cross as good news.

That changed with Paul and God's revelation do him.

So then Paul isn't the first.
That not what Paul says in this thing called the Bible.

turbosixx

For at least the millionth time, show anywhere in Acts 1-8 where anyone was preaching the cross as good news.
Paul preached the same gospel as Peter, Acts 2 & 13.

Could you show me WHEN it changed? I don't see Paul teaching or doing anything different than anyone else on all of his journeys.

Verse?

Right Divider

Body part
Paul preached the same gospel as Peter, Acts 2 & 13.
Peter did NOT preach the GOOD NEWS of the cross in Acts 2. I he had, you could show it.

Keep Acts 13 IN CONTEXT:

Acts 13:14 (KJV)
(13:14) But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.

Of course Paul starts with what came before, as it's ALL true.

Acts 13:16 (KJV)
(13:16) Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with [his] hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear God, give audience.

Just like Peter indeed, Paul was in a SYNAGOGUE. Note that "ye that fear God" in a SYNAGOGUE would be proselytes, just like in Acts 2.

Acts 2:10 (KJV)
(2:10) Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

Nothing different there indeed. God had always allowed and encouraged God fearing gentiles to join with His people.

Acts 13:39 (KJV)
(13:39) And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Show us the parallel to that in Acts 2

Acts 13:46 (KJV)
(13:46) Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

This helps explain why Paul was preaching MANY of the same things as Peter. Why was is necessary to speak to them first?

Could you show me WHEN it changed? I don't see Paul teaching or doing anything different than anyone else on all of his journeys.
That's called blindness and believing Churchianity instead of the Bible.

1 Tim 1:16 KJV

Paul is the pattern and not the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL.

Or will you give us one of those "spiritual Israel" things. Most likely.

eleos

What is the single most dangerous doctrine or teaching today for believers?

Look lively, people.

:readthis:

Teaching of humans having a immortal soul that goes somewhere when they die. Only God is immortal. One day the saved will be resurrected and transformed and receive immortality. But as of now nothing of us is immortal. A "soul" is a person, a living being. It is what we are .... not "something" we possess. Everyone dies and is in the grave (resting) until the 2nd coming of Jesus. Then the first resurrection occurs. That of the saved.

Teaching people will burn in hell forever for eternity makes God out to be a terrorist and keeps people from even considering God. People ask "How can a loving God burn people in hell for eternity"? Good question, correct answer is .... He Doesn't! Second resurrection .. the unsaved will be resurrected and burnt up with everything on earth (destroyed) and thats the end of them and sin for eternity ... they and sin will cease to exist forever. AMEN!

turbosixx

Of course Paul starts with what came before, as it's ALL true.

Nothing different there indeed. God had always allowed and encouraged God fearing gentiles to join with His people.

This helps explain why Paul was preaching MANY of the same things as Peter.
You comments agree it's the same. If it's the same then it's not different.

Why was is necessary to speak to them first?
If Peter and Paul are speaking to them first then it's the same gospel. If not, show me where Paul preached a different gospel where he converted Christians.

That's called blindness and believing Churchianity instead of the Bible.
This is avoiding the question. If Paul started with what Peter preached, when did it change?

1 Tim 1:16 KJV
Paul is the pattern and not the TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of ISRAEL.

What does mercy and longsuffering have to do with Paul being first?
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

marhig

So what happened to all the jews who believed in the gospel that Jesus and the other 12 preached but they never heard Paul? How are they saved?

marhig

Teaching of humans having a immortal soul that goes somewhere when they die. Only God is immortal. One day the saved will be resurrected and transformed and receive immortality. But as of now nothing of us is immortal. A "soul" is a person, a living being. It is what we are .... not "something" we possess. Everyone dies and is in the grave (resting) until the 2nd coming of Jesus. Then the first resurrection occurs. That of the saved.

Teaching people will burn in hell forever for eternity makes God out to be a terrorist and keeps people from even considering God. People ask "How can a loving God burn people in hell for eternity"? Good question, correct answer is .... He Doesn't! Second resurrection .. the unsaved will be resurrected and burnt up with everything on earth (destroyed) and thats the end of them and sin for eternity ... they and sin will cease to exist forever. AMEN!

The first resurrection is when we are quickened by the Spirit and raised with Christ in this lifetime, this is the new birth, being circumcised of heart, dying to self (dying from our old fleshly ways) and resurrected from death to life by the power of the Spirit through Christ. Then we walk in the Spirit and worship God in spirit and in truth, living by his will, truly following Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the resurrection, once we hear the word and believe in him, (truly believe not just saying it with our mouths), but by truly following him by living by the word of God that Jesus preached. And through him we are raised from death to life.

John 11

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Colossians 3

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God

Ephesians 2

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

This was when John the Baptist was still alive in this flesh.

Matthew 11

Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist

eleos

The first resurrection is when we are quickened by the Spirit and raised with Christ in this lifetime, this is the new birth, being circumcised of heart, dying to self (dying from our old fleshly ways) and resurrected from death to life by the power of the Spirit through Christ. Then we walk in the Spirit and worship God in spirit and in truth, living by his will, truly following Jesus Christ.

Jesus is the resurrection, once we hear the word and believe in him, (truly believe not just saying it with our mouths), but by truly following him by living by the word of God that Jesus preached. And through him we are raised from death to life.

John 11

Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day. Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Colossians 3

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God

Ephesians 2

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

This was when John the Baptist was still alive in this flesh.

Matthew 11

Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist

The First resurrection:

1 Thessalonians 4:16

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

Revelation 20

5The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection!

marhig

The First resurrection:

1 Thessalonians 4:16

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise.

Revelation 20

5The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection!

Those in Christ were dead, they were dead to God and now they are risen with Christ and are alive in God, Christ is the resurrection. The dead who will be the first to rise are those who are dead to self, those who have been beheaded for the Lord, those who have had the wrong mind taken away, cut off and have the right mind in God through the spirit. They have the mark of God on the forehead and on their hands, in other words, they think right in God, and they do right in their lives.

And a day is a thousand years, and a thousand years is a day in the Lord.

It's all spiritual not natural. Jesus said those who have the ears to hear, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.

I sometimes would love to go into it all deeper, but here is not the place.

eleos

Baptism is symbolic of the realty to come. Symbolically testifying of our accepting Christ into our lives, symbolic of earthly death and symbolic of the resurrection to come.

There are spiritual symbolic events and there will be the actual events at His 2nd coming.

Right Divider

Body part
You comments agree it's the same. If it's the same then it's not different.
SOME of it is the same. Paul confirmed ALL that came BEFORE.

If Peter and Paul are speaking to them first then it's the same gospel. If not, show me where Paul preached a different gospel where he converted Christians.
Your deafness is deafening.

This is avoiding the question. If Paul started with what Peter preached, when did it change?
I showed you, but due to your extreme bias you cannot see it.

What does mercy and longsuffering have to do with Paul being first?
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.
Paul said that he is THE PATTERN. A PATTERN comes first, then those that conform to the pattern.

In the new Jerusalem, Paul is conspicuously absent... why?

Rev 21:12-14 (KJV)
(21:12) And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (21:13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. (21:14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.