The Most Dangerous Teaching

turbosixx

I know that I have saved because I understand the gospel of my salvation.

I suggest you're ignoring what Jesus himself said about the gospel and how someone becomes a Christian.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What does it take to be a member?

Romans 10:17 states; "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

We are saved by placing ALL of our FAITH in the Lord Jesus Christ and all He did on the cross. (He died for ALL of our sins and was raised from the dead.) We can do absolutely NOTHING, but, place our faith in Him. Water Baptism doesn't save and neither does good works/deeds. Faith is the ONLY way to inherit "Eternal life and the forgiveness of ALL of our sins."

turbosixx

Please elaborate.Quote scripture.

Matt 28:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:19) ¶ Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

That looks like a command.

The command is HOW to make a Christian not to order them to be one.

Peter is pleading not commanding.
Acts 2:40 And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, “Save yourselves from this crooked generation.” 41 So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.

So, once again, you think that the 12 directly disobey this command from the risen LORD.

Matt 28:20 (AKJV/PCE)
(28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

This is ONE of the ALL THINGS:

Matt 23:1-3 (AKJV/PCE)
(23:1) Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (23:2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (23:3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

The "therefore" is referring to their sitting in Moses' seat (i.e., the giver of the law to Israel).

YOU have the 12 being IMMEDIATELY disobedient to their Lord.
After his DBR, they were under a new law. What law did Paul proclaim? Do you really believe Paul established the new way to be saved and not the blood of Jesus?
Again the words of Paul:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

When did Jew and Gentile become one new man??

turbosixx

Romans 10:17 states; "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

We are saved by placing ALL of our FAITH in the Lord Jesus Christ and all He did on the cross. (He died for ALL of our sins and was raised from the dead.)

I believe that with all my heart and soul and mind.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I suggest you're ignoring what Jesus himself said about the gospel and how someone becomes a Christian.
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

15 And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Jesus was speaking to His Disciples who were sent to preach the "Kingdom Gospel" to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. On the other hand, Paul was chosen to preach "His Gospel" to the the Gentiles.

Interplanner

Jesus was speaking to His Disciples who were sent to preach the "Kingdom Gospel" to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. On the other hand, Paul was chosen to preach "His Gospel" to the the Gentiles.

This is fraught with misconceptions. Proper grammar please through Gal 2 will clear up the infection.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is fraught with misconceptions. Proper grammar please through Gal 2 will clear up the infection.

Well, you're wrong. That's all I have to say to you. You've heard "Paul's Gospel" preached on TOL for a long time and apparently, you still remain in ignorance or stubborness, as the case may be.

Right Divider

Body part

Once AGAIN, you are not rightly dividing the word of truth.

Jesus ALSO said THIS:

Matt 10:5-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

turbosixx

Paul also preached to the Jews. Did he preach two different gospel?

turbosixx

Once AGAIN, you are not rightly dividing the word of truth.

Jesus ALSO said THIS:

Matt 10:5-6 (AKJV/PCE)
(10:5) These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not: (10:6) But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

When did Jew and Gentile become on new man?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meshak doesn't trust in anything that the Apostle Paul has to say. Instead, she's chosen to place ALL of her faith in the "Kingdom Gospel" that was ONLY meant for the "Lost Sheep of the House of Israel."

Right Divider

Body part
The command is HOW to make a Christian not to order them to be one.

Peter is pleading not commanding.
Acts 2:40 And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, “Save yourselves from this crooked generation.” 41 So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls.
Wrong dispensation.... again.

After his DBR, they were under a new law.
You keep making claims about a "new law", but you never show it. Note that the "law of Christ" is NOT a law in the SAME SENSE.

This COMMAND was given AFTER the resurrection.

Matt 28:20
(AKJV/PCE)
(28:20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, [even] unto the end of the world. Amen.

This is ONE of the ALL THINGS:

Matt 23:1-3
(AKJV/PCE)
(23:1) Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, (23:2) Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: (23:3) All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

The "therefore" is referring to their sitting in Moses' seat (i.e., the giver of the law to Israel).

YOU have the 12 being IMMEDIATELY disobedient to their Lord.

What law did Paul proclaim? Do you really believe Paul established the new way to be saved and not the blood of Jesus?
Again the words of Paul:13 Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

When did Jew and Gentile become one new man??
When it was revealed to and through Paul.

turbosixx

If you did, you wouldn't see the necessity to add "Water baptism" to "Paul's Gospel."

Paul added it.
1 Cor. 1:14 I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,

Acts 19:5 On hearing this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Acts 2:38 And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Looks the same.