The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
[h=1]Trump's false tweets on Russia corrected live at hearing – video[/h]

Inaccurate tweets sent by Donald Trump about a congressional hearing into Russia’s alleged influence in the US elections were corrected in real time on Monday – at the hearing. In one of the more surreal exchanges of the day, US representative Jim Himes asked FBI director James Comey and NSA director Mike Rogers to clarify two messages sent by Trump that morning, in which the president appeared to mischaracterize statements they had made.​

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump is "The President of the People." He goes straight to the people and avoids the "Leftists" that are his enemies and the enemies of the people. Reagan has always been my #1 favorite President. President Trump is in the process of replacing Reagan as my favorite.
One would have expected that any so-called "President of the People" to have more than a 37% approval rating - and that was before the FBI announced that his campaign was under investigation for colluding with the Russians!

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
One would have expected that any so-called "President of the People" to have more than a 37% approval rating - and that was before the FBI announced that his campaign was under investigation for colluding with the Russians!

Dude, we hang up on pollsters. It's the freaks on the left that want to control everyone's lives who sit there and talk to them like what they are saying even matters. Get over it. I hope the Russians were involved. That would make it even more satisfying watching the meltdown on the left. Every day is sweeter than the day before buddy. Go hug a tree and eat a lemon.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Danoh

Trump is "The President of the People." He goes straight to the people and avoids the "Leftists" that are his enemies and the enemies of the people. Reagan has always been my #1 favorite President. President Trump is in the process of replacing Reagan as my favorite.

Just goes to show what an absolute incompetent Gross Nick and his kind willfully remain.

Reagan's massive deregulation set loose the financial world's unbridled corruption in its endless greed.

Resulting in the destruction of the Savings and Loans and the need, afterwards, for the gigantically massive RTC bailout.

Who rode the crest of all that unbridled corruption to Billionaire status, only to come crashing down with it, when it finally blew up on itself?

None other than Trumpty Dumpty.

Who have you fools now helped put in charge of the supposed guardhouse of said den of thieves?

Donald Trump and his equally life-long politically and financially corrupt Billionaire buddies.

Little do you and yours realize the financial disaster you and yours have headed our way - one even worse than Reagan's and Bush's massive financial disasters, combined.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As usual, you stay on the surface, get it wrong and hide behind the error. It's a darn peculiar way to live, GM, but that's your call.

I wouldn't know, not being one. That, again, is simply one of your "get out of arguments/criticisms free" cards you play when you can't reasonably answer.

In his rush to demonize and withhold even the appearance of credit GM took positions at odds, wherein a weak man took on the bully and a political operator attacked the root of his political life... When called on it he took a shot at the messenger in lieu of answering and bowed out else.

Which is funny, given.

Man oh man you did it again. I got through just ONE of your sentences and had to EGGNORE the rest. In the future, how about just posting one sentence when you're attempting to communicate with me? Liberals inspire me to only read one of their sentences then, I get bored.

A word to the wise is sufficient.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Just goes to show what an absolute incompetent Gross Nick and his kind willfully remain.

Reagan's massive deregulation set loose the financial world's unbridled corruption in its endless greed.

Resulting in the destruction of the Savings and Loans and the need, afterwards, for the gigantically massive RTC bailout.

Who rode the crest of all that unbridled corruption to Billionaire status, only to come crashing down with it, when it finally blew up on itself?

None other than Trumpty Dumpty.

Who have you fools now helped put in charge of the supposed guardhouse of said den of thieves?

Donald Trump and his equally life-long politically and financially corrupt Billionaire buddies.

Little do you and yours realize the financial disaster you and yours have headed our way - one even worse than Reagan's and Bush's massive financial disasters, combined.

I agree.

Trump rode the wave of popular opinion and will now do it the way of the rich Askenazi Jews who surround him.

The way out is to do the bidding of those who are owed the money.

but the end is damnation.

LA

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Dude, we hang up on pollsters. It's the freaks on the left that want to control everyone's lives who sit there and talk to them like what they are saying even matters. Get over it. I hope the Russians were involved. That would make it even more satisfying watching the meltdown on the left. Every day is sweeter than the day before buddy. Go hug a tree and eat a lemon.
"Intojoy" can retreat into his world of "alternate facts," but Republican politicians know that a president with a 37% approval rating this early in his term is not going to get them re-elected.

They also know that his drop in the polls was largely self-inflicted and that his erratic behaviour could bring them all down with him!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Man oh man you did it again. I got through just ONE of your sentences and had to EGGNORE the rest. In the future, how about just posting one sentence when you're attempting to communicate with me? Liberals inspire me to only read one of their sentences then, I get bored.

A word to the wise is sufficient.
But apparently anything past a sentence to the foolish is wasted.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
"Intojoy" can retreat into his world of "alternate facts," but Republican politicians know that a president with a 37% approval rating this early in his term is not going to get them re-elected.

They also know that his drop in the polls was largely self-inflicted and that his erratic behaviour could bring them all down with him!

More fake news haha

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
So maybe they're doing that, plus getting off their butts and making a public stand.

You know, kind of like the tea partiers did. I don't remember you having a problem with their protests.

i don't remember that they got any coverage on the CBC

bernie did - they loved bernie! :banana: