The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

"Intojoy" can retreat into his world of "alternate facts," but Republican politicians know that a president with a 37% approval rating this early in his term is not going to get them re-elected.

They also know that his drop in the polls was largely self-inflicted and that his erratic behaviour could bring them all down with him!

How did those polls work for you & Hillary this election cycle? You still believe polls? Trump is doing exactly what people voted him in to do, and no amount of baseless Russian fantasies or meaningless polls will stop this juggernaut globalist government from getting cut down to size...it's about time really. Watching liberals go batcrap crazy over it is just the icing on the cake. : chuckle:

Polls? meh... they mean nothing anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Responding to questions from reporters, Nunes at first said that Trump’s personal communications had been collected by U.S. intelligence agencies.

and who was prez at the time?

that's right

bammy :chuckle:

exminister

"Intojoy" can retreat into his world of "alternate facts," but Republican politicians know that a president with a 37% approval rating this early in his term is not going to get them re-elected.

They also know that his drop in the polls was largely self-inflicted and that his erratic behaviour could bring them all down with him!

Way back it was thought Hillary and Donald were colluding to do just this. Time will tell the damage Trump will do to the Republican Party. He certainly has dug himself a big hole but am sure he will come out fine but the mess he will leave will be shuffled to the American taxpayer.

Just like he did a few years ago with his 1 billion dollar tax write off and his stiffing his contractors. He only knows how to game others to his advantage, the consummate snake oil salesman.

What we put ourselves through is incredible.

exminister

How did those polls work for you & Hillary this election cycle? You still believe polls? Trump is doing exactly what people voted him in to do, and no amount of baseless Russian fantasies or meaningless polls will stop this juggernaut globalist government from getting cut down to size...it's about time really. Watching liberals go batcrap crazy over it is just the icing on the cake. : chuckle:

Polls? meh... they mean nothing anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The polls were right. The polls only looked at the popular vote and didn't consider how it would roll out in context of the electoral college.

exminister

Responding to questions from reporters, Nunes at first said that Trump’s personal communications had been collected by U.S. intelligence agencies.

and who was prez at the time?

that's right

bammy :chuckle:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out but Nunes was clear it wasn't specifically against the Trump campaign but incidentally picked up. Someone in the Trump campaign had contacted a foreign entity other than the Russian that intel was monitoring. I expect similar things happened in the Clinton campaign. Nunes might be trying to give Trump some hope.

exminister

3 million is not 10%. Very bad polling

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

You forget the email scandal was building to the last few days so you can hardly capture that. You would have needed a poll done instaneously on the last day or two to capture that influence.

Brother it certainly was like he won by a major landslide. That would have caused me to lose all faith in polls. But if you could stand back a tad you might see that. She won the popular vote like the polls were indicating.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
An investigation into something with zero evidence.
You don't know that. You're not privy to the investigation findings. All you know is that someone found sufficient cause to investigate. Whether or not anything comes of it will be determined by process.

There is actual recorded history of Trump and others being surveilled by the government since 2004 until 2009.
All I've seen on recordings were "incidental" collections that appear to be part of another, larger effort and aim, if you're speaking to Nune's comments.

That includes the Obama administration
. In the sense that a park ranger issuing a ticket includes the Obama administration.