The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump's former campaign manager Paul Manafort is wanted for questioning in the Ukraine

Ukrainian prosecutors want to question Paul Manafort in connection with a corruption investigation and have made repeated requests for assistance from US authorities, CNN has learned. Prosecutors in Kiev said they have made seven separate appeals over the past two years for help in questioning President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, including letters to FBI Director James Comey and US Justice Department officials. Ukrainian officials said the US has not responded to those requests.​

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I walked past a car today that had this bumper sticker:

dont_blame_me_i_voted_for_bernie_sanders_bumper_sticker-rf3a8400fc3f84951ba704b77f950c4af_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Will say this much; he is goofing around too much and not doing enough about what matters most.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump's approval rate has fallen to 37% in the polls!

Now that Trump's vague promises are being replaced by legislation, even his core constituency must be wondering as to how Trumpcare and his new budget cuts are going to make their lives better!

Given that members of the House up for re-election in 2018, how many Republican members will be willing to risk their seats on unpopular lost-causes!

Danoh

I walked past a car today that had this bumper sticker:

dont_blame_me_i_voted_for_bernie_sanders_bumper_sticker-rf3a8400fc3f84951ba704b77f950c4af_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Lol - I met a U.S. Marine today who told me he had to have been out of his "mind when" he "voted for Trump!"

At which point his wife placed her finger on her wedding band and quipped "Honey; I know exactly how you feel.."

His response was a hoot - "oh shut up; already!"

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone and another one gone

Another one bites the dust hey
Hey I'm gonna get you too

How do you think I'm going to get along
Without you when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had
And kicked me out on my own...

And another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust hey
Hey I'm gonna get you too

- Queen

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Comey: FBI Probing Whether Trump Campaign And Russia Engaged In 'Coordination'

"As you know, our practice is not to confirm existence of ongoing investigations, especially those investigations that involve classified matters," Comey told the committee. "But in unusual circumstances where it is in the public interest, it may be appropriate to do so, as Justice Department policy has recognized. This is one of those circumstances."

"I've been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI as part of our counterintelligence mission is investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election," he continued. "That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts."

The web of relationships between Team Trump and Russia

Trump administration sought to enlist intelligence officials, key lawmakers to counter Russia stories

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Virginia, August 8, 2016.:

“I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go play golf.”

Trump, after criticizing Obama multiple times for golfing and saying that as president, he wouldn't have time to play golf, Trump's been playing so much golf that aides are finding ways to avoid having to acknowledge the obvious.

Was Trump Golfing? White House Shrouds Time at His Clubs in Mystery
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — President Trump spent seven hours this weekend at Trump International Golf Club here, where a crisp breeze and cloudless skies beckoned golf lovers to the manicured 27-hole course.

Did he play any golf?

“Very little,” Mr. Trump told reporters traveling with him on Sunday on Air Force One back to Washington, recounting what he said had been a busy weekend of meetings to sell the health care bill and strategize about the nuclear threat from North Korea.

The White House refused to provide any details.

On Saturday, Mr. Trump “spent the early morning and afternoon on issues concerning the Department of Veterans Affairs and the military,” according to an official account distributed by the White House Press Office late that night. He then held “a long and very fruitful call with President Michel Temer of Brazil,” and met with Lt. Gen. H. R. McMaster, his national security adviser, on North Korea.

Questions about whether the commander in chief also indulged in his favorite game went unanswered by White House officials traveling with the president.

But one of the president’s friends offered a clue on Saturday on Twitter; Christopher Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax Media, shared a photograph of Mr. Trump wearing a golfing glove, white polo shirt and red “Make America Great Again” cap and giving a thumbs-up as he posed with two golfers at Trump International.

Apparently the story is that Trump's 71/2 hours of the club are taken up with “meetings and phone calls.”

"We had meetings over at the club"
Trump said.

That's a perfect illustration of the observation that Trump "resides mostly in the Mar-a-Lago of his mind, a lurid cognitive space where he perceives the world as he wants it to be, rather than as it is."

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, Napolitano is lying?
Looking more and more likely.

Fox News pulls Judge Napolitano over his Trump wiretap claims

The LA Times is reporting that Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off Fox air "indefinitely" following his claims regarding British intelligence services being used to wire tap then candidate Trump at the request of then President Obama.

Napolitano said on one program that "Fox News has spoken to intelligence community members who believe that surveillance did occur, that it was done by British intelligence.”Fox News, however, did no such thing, forcing its anchors to walk back Napolitano’s statement.

“Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way,” Shepard Smith told viewers Friday.

ClimateSanity

The LA Times is reporting that Judge Andrew Napolitano is being kept off Fox air "indefinitely" following his claims regarding British intelligence services being used to wire tap then candidate Trump at the request of then President Obama.

Napolitano said on one program that "Fox News has spoken to intelligence community members who believe that surveillance did occur, that it was done by British intelligence.”Fox News, however, did no such thing, forcing its anchors to walk back Napolitano’s statement.

“Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind that the now-president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way,” Shepard Smith told viewers Friday.
This shows nap lied how?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ClimateSanity

Remember that whole draining the swamp thing? It isn't some fantasy Trump dreamed up one day. It is a reality. There is a group of people in the bureaucracies and media outlets and academia who rule from behind the scenes. They are there to protect the globalist establishment. The people at fox for whom Napolitano got his claim are not part of that swamp. Everyone else at fox who knows the truth are swamp people.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
again, what else was british intelligence gonna say?

"we tried to rig the american election so hillary would win but we're too incompetent to get it right?"

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Until further info is known, he could be telling the truth or lying.

So we're at an impasse:

You're going to believe Nap although he has no proof, but you have no proof (you'll accept) that he's wrong.

I'm not going to believe Nap, because he has no proof, and because the U.S. and the British government have said the story is false.