The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
White House Promotes Fake News Article Praising Trump Budget

On Friday, the White House blasted out an email that included headlines from and links to favorable news articles—it’s just that one of those links was to a satirical comedy piece written by Washington Post columnist Alexandra Petri that mocks President Donald Trump’s new budget blueprint.

Petri’s “analysis,” titled, “Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why,” includes such lines as

“AMERICA WILL BE STRONGER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN! Anyone who survives will be a gun covered in the fur of a rare mammal, capable of fighting disease with a single muscular flex. RAW POWER! HARD RAW POWER GRRRRRR HISSS POW!”

:rotfl:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Liberals think their media is a 4th branch of government.

~Newsflash~

Trump just sabotaged your flaky news reporters. Your dike retard Maddows just got her career snuffed- for real, stop treating the Presidency as a weak thing- Trump is in a very powerful and capable position right now and you ought to slow your roll :)

Crucible, I thought you were done with this place.

exminister

Liberals think their media is a 4th branch of government.

~Newsflash~

Trump just sabotaged your flaky news reporters. Your dike retard Maddows just got her career snuffed- for real, stop treating the Presidency as a weak thing- Trump is in a very powerful and capable position right now and you ought to slow your roll :)

Somebody thinks they have a direct line to the president? Is he speaking to you in your head now? Have you forgotten to take your happy pill?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You may as well save all that nonsense- when I first joined here, you made a thread trying to ruin my reputation, taking a tally of those who and who didn't agree with me.

You're pettiness has defined you in my eyes- you've been the same old cheap shot liberal idiot since, I don't see any value in your words :wave2:

I quoted your words, and that thread is still here. I wouldn't change a thing I've said to you, or that for a good portion of the last year I've had you on ignore. I have no regrets.

But the fact remains that I care about your wellbeing. You can choose to walk away from that fact, but you can't control it.

kmoney

Hall of Fame

On Friday, the White House blasted out an email that included headlines from and links to favorable news articles—it’s just that one of those links was to a satirical comedy piece written by Washington Post columnist Alexandra Petri that mocks President Donald Trump’s new budget blueprint.

Petri’s “analysis,” titled, “Trump’s budget makes perfect sense and will fix America, and I will tell you why,” includes such lines as

“AMERICA WILL BE STRONGER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN! Anyone who survives will be a gun covered in the fur of a rare mammal, capable of fighting disease with a single muscular flex. RAW POWER! HARD RAW POWER GRRRRRR HISSS POW!”

exminister

The reason Trump didn't shake Merkle's hand.

C7MDV5mW4AAkcFn.jpg

Arthur Brain

:freak: