The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

ClimateSanity

As President, every decision Trump makes places him in a potential conflict of interest because he has not released his tax returns nor placed his assets in a blind trust!

17 different agencies of the American intelligence community agree that the Russian hacked the DNC website and released emails intended to favour the Trump Campaign.

Trump declared that "I love "Wikileaks" during the Campaign, and then proceeded to exploit every email that was leaked - but as President he cried foul over leaks within his Administration and when 2 pages of his 2005 tax return was made public!

If the Russians decide to hack the RNC in 2018 and/or 2020, you can be assured that our conservative "friends" will be first in line to cry foul and question the legitimacy of the election if potentially damaging emails are leaked!
The RNC was hacked but not successful ly.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

Danoh

I asked for proof the RNC lied. Since you're a fraud, you won't provide it.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

No point in doing so, anymore.

You will only read your delusion into every evidence that disagrees with same, once more.

All that remains, is to allow the cards to fall where they need to fall on their own, for Trump to end up impeached by his own fool undoing.

At which point, you Trumpers will continue to hold to your "aternate" reality.

You demonstrated this to me yourself, the very first time I pointed you to evidence that Trump's is a life-long political and financial corruption; incompetence and its' cover up; all in the service of his severely out of touch with reality - narcissism...

And that the man is simply incapable of uttering three words without setting himself off into one lie after another...

...evidence which, when I pointed you in its' direction - you immediately reacted from the alternate reality spin I have regrettably had to observe is your recurrent pattern in your every post.

You and yours are simply too far gone, at this point.

Too invested in the delusion with which your minds are so infested.

He will...fall.

You'd better wake up to that, Trumper.

He makes a complete fool of himself and the U.S. in his absolute cluelessness of how NATO works; only to remain clueless HE IS THE ONE IN THE WRONG...

...due to his obvious mental illness - his out of control narcissism.

He is both our country's and his own...worst enemy.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No point in doing so, anymore.

You will only read your delusion into every evidence that disagrees with same, once more.

All that remains, is to allow the cards to fall where they need to fall on their own, for Trump to end up impeached by his own fool undoing.

At which point, you Trumpers will continue to hold to your "aternate" reality.

You demonstrated this to me yourself, the very first time I pointed you to evidence that Trump's is a life-long political and financial corruption; incompetence and its' cover up; all in the service of his severely out of touch with reality - narcissism...

And that the man is simply incapable of uttering three words without setting himself off into one lie after another...

...evidence which, when I pointed you in its' direction - you immediately reacted from the alternate reality spin I have regrettably had to observe is your recurrent pattern in your every post.

You and yours are simply too far gone, at this point.

Too invested in the delusion with which your minds are so infested.

He will...fall.

You'd better wake up to that, Trumper.

He makes a complete fool of himself and the U.S. in his absolute cluelessness of how NATO works; only to remain clueless HE IS THE ONE IN THE WRONG...

...due to his obvious mental illness - his out of control narcissism.

He is both our country's and his own...worst enemy.
You're a demented delusional joke :chuckle:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F418246%2F6927ebce-a4d2-4c97-aced-8a75dc00b1eb.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Americans Don’t Know What Their Secretary Of State Is Doing Right Now
Journalists’ complaints about press access might come across as simple whining. But the inability to comprehensively cover a president’s movements, or those of top officials like Tillerson, results in the public potentially losing independent coverage of historical moments. In 2001, pool reporters flew aboard Air Force One with President George W. Bush as he returned to Washington, D.C., following the Sept. 11 attacks. Without such access, Americans are left with only the government’s account of what happened, along with whatever appears in the foreign press.

This has become something of a pattern in the Trump administration. Last month, Mexico’s press was the first to report that Tillerson planned to visit the country. And on Friday, British media revealed that White House press secretary Sean Spicer had apologized for repeating the unsubstantiated claim that the British intelligence agency GCHQ helped Obama spy on Trump.​

This administration isn't just trying to shape the news (as all administrations will do), it's trying to control the news and eliminate it altogether where expedient.

Thomas Jefferson: "... were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter."

Adolph Hitler: "It is the press, above all, which wages a positively fanatical and slanderous struggle, tearing down everything which can be regarded as a support of national independence, cultural elevation, and the economic independence of the nation."