The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

exminister

i believe those were subpoenaed

did Maddow receive trump's tax returns through a subpoena or a FOI request?

Weren't her emails wiki-leaked? They were boring anyway. Trump is too chummy with Putin and loads of connections with Russia. It is important to know he is not easily blackmailed.

Maddow didn't get them. It's another guy she is having on the show.

exminister

The White House acknowledges it is valid.
The guy who got it in the mail it came anonymously. He think it is possible that Trump or someone in his realm mailed it. Trump has done those kind of things even calling into radio shows changing his voice as he was someone else and praising Trump.

Its only two pages of 2005. I think it is turning out to be meh!

fool

Hall of Fame
i believe those were subpoenaed

did Maddow receive trump's tax returns through a subpoena or a FOI request?

Her SoS e-mails were subpoenaed, the wiki leaks were her campaign manager who got phished. She wasn't SoS anymore.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Apparently the White House preempted her by releasing info prior to her show, from what I'm reading elsewhere. The 1040 pages (2 of them) were dropped in Johnson's mail box but from what I'm reading they don't seem to amount to much at first read. Interesting that they were leaked at all, considering what I've heard about how locked tight they are.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Apparently the White House preempted her by releasing info prior to her show, from what I'm reading elsewhere. The 1040 pages (2 of them) were dropped in Johnson's mail box but from what I'm reading they don't seem to amount to much at first read. Interesting that they were leaked at all, considering what I've heard about how locked tight they are.

if they were leaked from the IRS, somebody's out of a job

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The White House acknowledges it is valid.
The guy who got it in the mail it came anonymously. He think it is possible that Trump or someone in his realm mailed it. Trump has done those kind of things even calling into radio shows changing his voice as he was someone else and praising Trump.

Its only two pages of 2005. I think it is turning out to be meh!

Yeah, doesn't look like much at this point.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If it was intended to hurt Trump more than 2 pages would have been released and there would have been something suspect in it. Smells like a Trump gimmick.

We keep posting similar thoughts at the same time. :chuckle:

Yeah, I wish Maddow hadn't run the teaser.