The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Oh, you didn't learn.

And what are you wanting to teach me, exactly?

The leak and what ever speculation can be ginned up will dominate the news cycle for 36 hours.
What's the other hand doing?

Whatever they want to push through - or - take pressure off things that aren't going well.

The deadline for proof of Obama's wiretapping.
The travel ban rollout in two days which has a federal ruling on it already
The disaster of a health care plan that even Republicans are rebelling at.
Something's coming up with Comey and Trump/Russia tomorrow too.

And so on.

fool

Hall of Fame

Whatever they want to push through - or - take pressure off things that aren't going well.

And so on.

You did learn, almost, it's probably not any of those things.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
You did learn, almost, it's probably not any of those things.

Translation:

mansplain-320x240.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I was going to put this in the Recep Erdogan thread, but it appears to be closed so I'll put it here:

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte, in response to Geert Wilder's attempt to escalate the crisis with Turkey:

Rutte told Wilders during a televised debate on Monday night that there was “a difference between tweeting from a couch and leading the country.” Wilders’ desire to escalate the confrontation even further, Rutte said, showed that he was not fit to lead the country.​

Danoh

Lol - serves you all right :D

Most all media - left, right, up, down, side ways, so called independent, or not - is largely somewhat of a farce in that such are ever populated to one dregree or another, by various people in it for their own glory.

Sort of like when some huge celebrity dies and thousands gather, and the media goes into their fake empathy voice of "a city mourns over" blah, blah, blah - "and now for the weather" - big smile!

While on the other side of the equation - the actual fact of the matter is that most people congregating during such moments are there for all sorts of reasons other than that of a few who are actually there to mourn said dead celebrity, or what ever.

Maddow?

More like too much mad cow :chuckle:

It's best not to put too much weight on ANY media.

Too look at such things neither from a left, nor from a right, or what ever.

This way one is able to see each, for what each is.

To every thing there is a season, and a time...to every purpose under the heaven - Ecclesiastes 3:1.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The leftist demoncrats and MSM have been on a wasteful smear campaign trying to de-legitimize Donald Trump's beautiful Presidency. They have NO PROOF of collusion between Russia and Trump, yet NBC released their property from Access Hollywood tapes to the corrupt newspapers in an effort to destroy Trump just before the debate and election. So which was worse? The left is in sad shape for years to come.

Danoh

The leftist demoncrats and MSM have been on a wasteful smear campaign trying to de-legitimize Donald Trump's beautiful Presidency. They have NO PROOF of collusion between Russia and Trump, yet NBC released their property from Access Hollywood tapes to the corrupt newspapers in an effort to destroy Trump just before the debate and election. So which was worse? The left is in sad shape for years to come.

I see you either ignored those two short videos on the history of how both parties ended holding one another's former values; or failed to reflect much on their lesson.

ClimateSanity

And so on.
What do you seek to find in Trump's tax returns?

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
What do you seek to find in Trump's tax returns?

I'm still considering this in the light of the real possibility that he leaked it himself. The response from the White House was too quick and too polished - there's just enough shinola to keep the base happy. There's a reason for the leak, and I'm thinking about what it is. How it would best benefit Trump.

ClimateSanity

I'm still considering this in the light of the real possibility that he leaked it himself. The response from the White House was too quick and too polished - there's just enough shinola to keep the base happy. There's a reason for the leak, and I'm thinking about what it is. How it would best benefit Trump.
I think it's brilliant if trump leaked it to make the press look like the partisan hacks they are.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I don't think anyone is out there laboring under the impression that news doesn't have a bias.

Otherwise, they'd have no idea that Breitbart only carries Trump's water.