The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

northwye

"What is your point? Especially since the Head Cheeto wishes to accelerate drug approval. "

On TOL, which could be called QUARREL, comments must always be about opinions and facts are always treated as opinions, which are better for quarrels.

It is a fact that more voices which also oppose the Marxist Left are for health care which uses food, supplements and herbs which are based to some extent on research than are voices for the same thing from the Marxist Left. But there is "no point" in that fact, if it cannot be made into another opinion which is argued against.

We have to wonder why there are no people on the Left who are promoting a form of health care which makes use of something other than prescription drugs and surgery?

Is there a correlation between a lack of creativity in health care and Leftist ideology? There may be and if so this is very interesting.

And than you have to ask, is the making of better health care a political issue by the Alternative Media or some in it, one reason why the Alternative Media has been gaining credibility with the public and the old Leftist mainstream Media is losing credibility.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
"What is your point? Especially since the Head Cheeto wishes to accelerate drug approval. "

On TOL, which could be called QUARREL, comments must always be about opinions and facts are always treated as opinions, which are better for quarrels.

It is a fact that more voices which also oppose the Marxist Left are for health care which uses food, supplements and herbs which are based to some extent on research than are voices for the same thing from the Marxist Left. But there is "no point" in that fact, if it cannot be made into another opinion which is argued against.

We have to wonder why there are no people on the Left who are promoting a form of health care which makes use of something other than prescription drugs and surgery?

Is there a correlation between a lack of creativity in health care and Leftist ideology? There may be and if so this is very interesting.

And than you have to ask, is the making of better health care a political issue by the Alternative Media or some in it, one reason why the Alternative Media has been gaining credibility with the public and the old Leftist mainstream Media is losing credibility.

Alternative medicines are usually supported by anecdotal evidence. If that makes you happy, fine. Just dont have any real expectations for your alternative medicine regimen to make you better.

exminister

It really seems a bold claim from Rachel, but I never had seen her not back up a claim. She is quite thorough. But this time I am reserved. Is it the recent tax returns that were being "audited"? Will see.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
It really seems a bold claim from Rachel, but I never had seen her not back up a claim. She is quite thorough. But this time I am reserved. Is it the recent tax returns that were being "audited"? Will see.

It doesn't seem like something she'd say lightly, not at all. I wonder if something's been leaked?

northwye

"Alternative medicines are usually supported by anecdotal evidence. If that makes you happy, fine. Just dont have any real expectations for your alternative medicine regimen to make you better. "

I have no idea what is meant here by alternative medicines. Maybe this is just an invitation to more arguments. Here on QUARREL, many seem more interested in argument than in the topics argued about.

For example, an alternative to prescription high blood pressure drugs could be several things like Valerian Root, L-Typtophan, L-Theanine, magnesium, zinc, inositol-choline and Taurine, and avoiding too much salt, mercury, potassium, and trying to avoid situations which are stressful. While most prescription drugs build up a dependence on them, supplements and herbs generally do not do so. If alternatives to prescription drugs don't work too well, you can increase the dosage some without danger, which you often do not want to do with a prescription drug.

Also, to help in lowering high blood pressure find out what reduces inflammation. Inflammation is the root cause of many degenerative diseases, which the conventional doctors usually won't tell you, and they may not know what does reduce inflammation, such as Omega 3 fats, and tumeric, for example. . They are trained in medical school to use prescription drugs, not natural stuff. A diet high in carbohydrates can make inflammation worse.

You can find some of this information now on the Internet. Just google these things listed above and ask for their effects. There has been some research on many of them.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Are you watching? I was driving home, just got in and don't have a TV. All I know is they're from 2005.

what are the ethical implications of having them, releasing them?

if i happened across Maddow's tax returns, would it be ethical for me to release them, especially if i was doing it to reveal information she might not want revealed?