The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trump’s Lawyer Warns Scarborough: ‘Better Have Proof’ For Your ‘Big Mouth’

Joe Scarborough:
"This one tax return is not bad for him because he cherry picked one return from over a decade ago and had it leaked to the press. https://twitter.com/thefix/status/841825526130049024 …"
"The Trump camp released one positive tax return to distract from Russia hearings and the Trumpcare meltdown. That's painfully obvious."

Michael Cohen:
".@JoeNBC As #potus @realDonaldTrump personal attorney, I know who has his taxes. You better have proof to back up your claim and big mouth!"

Joe Scarborough:
"And by the way "attorney":

1. Read the First Amendment
2. Save your dumb thug routine for someone who gives a damn."

Michael Cohen... The same Trump attorney Michael Cohen who said: "And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse. It is true, you cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law"?

Meanwhile, Trump's as yet offered no proof for his allegations against Obama.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
So how much did Clinton, Obama and Maddow pay compared to Trump?

Gee I don't know musterion, why don't you do some research, and then maybe find out you can't make a comparison since there's no way to know what his numbers mean without being able to see the schedules and forms behind the numbers. Or how 2005 compares to other tax returns. Say, from 2006-2016.

ClimateSanity

I don't think anyone is out there laboring under the impression that news doesn't have a bias.

Otherwise, they'd have no idea that Breitbart only carries Trump's water.
Breitbart makes it clear they are rooting for trump. The MSM hides it a d claims they just report the news. I would say 20% of the population thinks the MSM is fair and without agenda. Thirty percent who identify as progressive only listen to MSM or further left like slate or the Atlantic.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ClimateSanity

Gee I don't know musterion, why don't you do some research, and then maybe find out you can't make a comparison since there's no way to know what his numbers mean without being able to see the schedules and forms behind the numbers. Or how 2005 compares to other tax returns. Say, from 2006-2016.
In other words, you don't care what maddow, Clinton, or Obama paid?

Let me make a second guess. You want to see all the nitty gritty details of Trump's returns so that you can try to make something embarrassing out of it.....Don't worry, the MSM is burning the midnight oil to serve that up for you.

Sent from my XT1254 using TheologyOnline mobile app

ClimateSanity

4248bb27076dd16e916ae2f28f0eddd3.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I couldn't figure out how to edit my reply to you and ended up making several posts. I realized you could add all kinds of emojis and made adding photos easy. I gave TOL a hint about the real me to make people guess. [emoji3]

Well you gave me a chuckle. :chuckle: Pretty creative.

musterion

I think there would be two primary reasons. 1) to see if his tax returns match up with his rhetoric about being such a successful business man and 2) reveal potential conflicts of interest

Clinton said he didn't pay any federal taxes. Does anyone here have a problem with that or was that okay?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Clinton said he didn't pay any federal taxes. Does anyone here have a problem with that or was that okay?
I don't remember the details of her comments. If she lied or made unfounded accusations then that would be wrong.
Wasn't there a story a while back about Trump claiming an enormous loss one year that exempted him from paying any taxes for several years after that? Maybe she was talking about that? :idunno:

musterion

I don't remember the details of her comments. If she lied or made unfounded accusations then that would be wrong.
Wasn't there a story a while back about Trump claiming an enormous loss one year that exempted him from paying any taxes for several years after that? Maybe she was talking about that? :idunno:

She stated it as a present fact.

Or maybe he doesn’t want the American people, all of you watching tonight, to know that he’s paid nothing in federal taxes.

exminister

She stated it as a present fact.

He bragged he didn't pay taxes because he said he is smart. Since he didn't release his taxes she had to take him at his word :rotfl:

We do have the one year he paid no taxes with a 1 billion dollar write off. Which means the taxpayers had to cover his losses. And he stiffed contractors to boot. That doesn't sound like a brilliant businessman, but a sleaze who only cares about himself.