The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:plain: He ADMITTED to Lester Holt that he believed if Comey was gone the investigation would be over. Rather than mimic Trump with his "alternate facts", why not just answer my previous question?

INTERFERING with an investigation is obstruction. For someone who insists there is no collusion with Russia, he continues to be paranoid over the fact that all of these investigations continue.
IF it was "obstruction" it would be leaked by now. Same with "Russian Collusion"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
IF it was "obstruction" it would be leaked by now. Same with "Russian Collusion"

IT was leaked when *he* admitted he was trying to make Russian connection go away. Insofar as collusion, where there is smoke, there is fire.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
IT was leaked when *he* admitted he was trying to make Russian connection go away. Insofar as collusion, where there is smoke, there is fire.
Your word choices are misleading and deceptive, well trained by the leftist MSM. Trump could admit to wanting the investigation stopped but that does not make it obstruction. You should read the laws

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your word choices are misleading and deceptive,

Blame it on Putin's choice for president. I listened to what he stated in his interview. Did you?

He, as well as his WH minions, are starting to lawyer up. Are you denying he wants the investigation to go away?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Blame it on Putin's choice for president. I repeated what he stated in his interview.

He, as well as his WH minions, are starting to lawyer up. Are you denying he wants the investigation to go away?
Much ado about nothing just like the collusion, the left is desperate for something to "stick" to Teflon Don - :chuckle: