The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Funny aside, when Michelle Obama met with our Arab friends while not wearing a head covering Trump criticized her decision.

Donald Trump criticized Mrs. Obama for her decision, saying at the time that the people of Saudi Arabia "were insulted."​

When his wife did it?

*crickets*

So we know who wears the pantsuit in this family. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
No, no and no. If we have to suffer the cacophony of Trump then bagpipes is the only way to go. After all, he loves Scotland so much...
I think that was really about golf and...hey, let's Kickstart his pro golf career. I'd even vote to give him an automatic place in every tournament with one proviso, that his new career begin immediately and that he takes his VP as caddie. :eek:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I feel sorry for people that use beach slides after they've been in the water. It's just asking for it, really. :plain:

Meanwhile, Trump apparently told the Russians he'd been relieved by the Comey firing. I wonder if he shook his leg at the Constitution just for effect.
Trump is within his "Constitutional" rights to fire the FBI Director and he can say whatever he wants about it

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
No, no and no. If we have to suffer the cacophony of Trump then bagpipes is the only way to go. After all, he loves Scotland so much...
Trump may love Scotland but I doubt they love him!

They voted to stay in the EU - contrary to "The Donald's" advice!

In "TRUMP WORLD," that must have been the result of "illegal ballots!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump is within his "Constitutional" rights to fire the FBI Director and he can say whatever he wants about it
Its obstruction of justice if it was done for the purpose of interfering with an ongoing FBI investigation!

The Washington Post is now reporting that in a addition to Comey, President Trump asked the Directors of 2 other intelligence agencies to muzzle their Russian collusion investigations!

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Its obstruction of justice if it was done for the purpose of interfering with an ongoing FBI investigation!

The Washington Post is now reporting that in a addition to Comey, President Trump asked the Directors of 2 other intelligence agencies to muzzle their Russian collusion investigations!
Thomas Jefferson told his Attorney General to prosecute Aaron Burr and told his cousin, a judge, to find him guilty. It's a long long way to obstruction. No crimes so far from Trump, sorry loser

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thomas Jefferson told his Attorney General to prosecute Aaron Burr and told his cousin, a judge, to find him guilty. It's a long long way to obstruction. No crimes so far from Trump

So why is he so adamant about shutting down the investigation? Innocent people don't try to obstruct justice. His actions are that of a guilty man.

ClimateSanity

3de25417a93e2705f61b59aa37138fc4.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So why is he so adamant about shutting down the investigation? Innocent people don't try to obstruct justice. His actions are that of a guilty man.

You only think it's obstruction because you watch or absorb Fake News

:plain: He ADMITTED to Lester Holt that he believed if Comey was gone the investigation would be over. Rather than mimic Trump with his "alternate facts", why not just answer my previous question?

INTERFERING with an investigation is obstruction. For someone who insists there is no collusion with Russia, he continues to be paranoid over the fact that all of these investigations continue.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
:plain: He ADMITTED to Lester Holt that he believed if Comey was gone the investigation would be over. Rather than mimic Trump with his "alternate facts", why not just answer my previous question?

INTERFERING with an investigation is obstruction. For someone who insists there is no collusion with Russia, he continues to be paranoid over the fact that all of these investigations continue.

Your looking for signs of intelligent life where none exists!

Last edited: