The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
If that were to happen I would rejoice even more than I did when he won because it would show God's answer for prayers for this country.

Given that "The Donald's" ego is such that he sees no need to ask for God's forgiveness from sin - just how does that translate to "show God's answer for prayers for this country."

Mark 8:36 - For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Trump embodies the antithesis of everything Christ taught in the New Testament - apparently conservatives are more than willing to ignore their religious beliefs to gain access to political power!

Last edited:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Given that "The Donald's" ego is such that he sees no need to ask for God's forgiveness from sin - just how does that translate to "show God's answer for prayers for this country."

Mark 8:36 - For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Trump embodies the antithesis of everything Christ taught in the New Testament - apparently conservatives are more than willing to ignore their religious beliefs to gain access to political power!

The same way God chose Obama for this country.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I feel sorry for the leftists who watch MSM instead of FOX News. MSM gives false hope that Trump will be "caught" for something, anything. It's really sad

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I feel sorry for the leftists who watch MSM instead of FOX News. MSM gives false hope that Trump will be "caught" for something, anything. It's really sad
I feel sorry for people that use beach slides after they've been in the water. It's just asking for it, really. :plain:

Meanwhile, Trump apparently told the Russians he'd been relieved by the Comey firing. I wonder if he shook his leg at the Constitution just for effect.