The Eternal Purpose of creation !

blackbirdking

God Created Evil, even Moral evil, for the word here for evil, the hebrew rah means:
Hey, you profess to be a Calvinist, could you show me where Calvin said that God authored sin?

Did Calvin write that?

According to you, you profess to serve a God who created deceit.

So... again, you admitted, you might be deceived.

Oh, almost forgot; you're smarter than God, you know when you're deceived. Ha, Ha;:bang:

beloved57

black

Did Calvin write that?

Thats something you need to consult calvins writings for the answer for, in the mean time please rehearse and explain back to me what I explained in the post so i can know you understood it and the reasoning I used even though you may not agree !

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For the execution and accomplishment of this Eternal Purpose, God has sovereignly controlled the world from its beginning, and will continue until its consummation, and time will be no more.

All that happens in this world, mysteriously has Soteriological and or Redemptive meaning, that which is both good and evil is included. All has been ordained by God and serves to operate into the displaying the manifold Wisdom of God in the Salvation or Redemption of the Church and His Glorification Through Jesus Christ !

The bolded parts are very true. And I especially like the part in Genesis 1:28 where it says
'I will rule over the birds of the air and the fish of the sea and every living thing as well as every inanimate thing and I will make everything do exactly as I want regardless of what anything else wants or does. I will even make people believe they are doing things that they want when it was only I who was doing everything. And making a load of impotent beings who will marvel at how powerful I am really classifies me as the greatest - it's all for my greater glory so that everyone will know that I am so wise and can do anything I want.'
Great theology! Good points made!

Last edited:

beloved57

God Created Evil, even Moral Evil ! 2

God Created Evil, even Moral Evil ! 2

1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

When was Christ foreordained according to this verse ? Was it after or before the Creation of the World ?

The word foreordained proginōskō :

I.
to have knowledge before hand

II.
to foreknow
A.
of those whom God elected to salvation

III.
to predestinate

Christ could not have been foreknown, predestinated to be manifested to take away the sins of God's Elect by the sacrifice of Himself had not Moral Evil within God's Own Purpose had been so determined by Him ! He was setup for this in the Eternal Purpose from Everlasting Prov 8:22-23

22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Thats what it means by Peters 1 Pet 1:20

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Also predicting the same Micah 5:2

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Meaning the predestination of His being manifested in time to be the Elects Redeemer, this has been from Everlasting !

2 Tim 1:9-10

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

God's Eternal Purpose consisted in an engagement with His Mediator Son, is evident that Moral Evil was according to His Eternal Purpose Acts 2:23

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:

The wicked hands were made by God for the day of evil Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Those wicked hands was Moral Evil, made to bring to past to fulfill God's Purpose in Christ to be slain Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

So Moral evil was not an accident, or reluctantly allowed, but purposed and calculated for God's Own Glory in Christ. You see, sin and or moral evil could not have had any existence in God's World, if it would have been in the least contrary to His Purpose and Will, and so its reality must be the result of God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel !

blackbirdking

So Moral evil was not an accident, or reluctantly allowed, but purposed and calculated for God's Own Glory in Christ. You see, sin and or moral evil could not have had any existence in God's World, if it would have been in the least contrary to His Purpose and Will, and so its reality must be the result of God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel !

Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

Now we see here the deceptive character imbedded into a kind and gracious God; the word if signifies a choice. We know that according to "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel", that Cain would be reprobate. Yet God uses the word "if" in order to cause Cain to think he had a choice; man was Cain ever deceived!

1 John 3:12, "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous."

In this verse we see again "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel"; Cain's works were evil because God predetermined them to be evil. So what God really means, is that they are not Cain's works, they are GOD'S works. Again, we see God deceiving the writer and the readers of 1 John 3:12, by causing them to think it was Cain's works.

Jude 1:11, "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core."

Now here we have a repeat of what we have in 1 John 3:12; the writer and readers of Jude are being led to believe that it was the way of Cain. In all reality, it was the way of God, and He saith well, "Woe unto them!"; for He had deceived Cain according to "His Purpose and Will".

beloved57

Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him."

Now we see here the deceptive character imbedded into a kind and gracious God; the word if signifies a choice. We know that according to "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel", that Cain would be reprobate. Yet God uses the word "if" in order to cause Cain to think he had a choice; man was Cain ever deceived!

1 John 3:12, "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous."

In this verse we see again "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel"; Cain's works were evil because God predetermined them to be evil. So what God really means, is that they are not Cain's works, they are GOD'S works. Again, we see God deceiving the writer and the readers of 1 John 3:12, by causing them to think it was Cain's works.

Jude 1:11, "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core."

Now here we have a repeat of what we have in 1 John 3:12; the writer and readers of Jude are being led to believe that it was the way of Cain. In all reality, it was the way of God, and He saith well, "Woe unto them!"; for He had deceived Cain according to "His Purpose and Will".

In the mean time please rehearse and explain back to me what I explained in the post so i can know you understood it and the reasoning I used even though you may not agree !

Posted from the TOL App!

blackbirdking

Dear Readers,

The God Beloved serves has breathed forth deceit repeatedly throughout the scripture. These verses apply to everybody. You see, Cain went the way of "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel".

Believers who read this:
Are you going the way of "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel"? If so, "Woe unto" you, for you are one of "them".

Jude 1:11-13, "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Dear Reader,
Don't ever presume upon God's grace and assume you are one of His elect; rather commit yourself to "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel" and admit that you are a creation to bring forth glory to God; God the author, creator, mother, of all sin. And since He deceives, remember this; you are but clay in the hands of the potter, to break and destroy at His will.

Romans 11:33, "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"

beloved57

Dear Readers,

The God Beloved serves has breathed forth deceit repeatedly throughout the scripture. These verses apply to everybody. You see, Cain went the way of "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel".

Believers who read this:
Are you going the way of "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel"? If so, "Woe unto" you, for you are one of "them".

Jude 1:11-13, "Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Dear Reader,
Don't ever presume upon God's grace and assume you are one of His elect; rather commit yourself to "God's Own Sovereign predeterminate counsel" and admit that you are a creation to bring forth glory to God; God the author, creator, mother, of all sin. And since He deceives, remember this; you are but clay in the hands of the potter, to break and destroy at His will.

Romans 11:33, "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"

Please rehearse and explain back to me what I explained in the post so i can know you understood it and the reasoning I used even though you may not agree !

beloved57

God purposes our immorality !

God purposes our immorality !

Not only did God create moral evil for His Eternal Purpose in Christ as stated in Isa 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Prov 16:4

4 The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

The wicked, the word rasha` :

I.wicked, criminal
A.
guilty one, one guilty of crime (subst)

B.
wicked (hostile to God)

C.
wicked, guilty of sin (against God or man)

God made the wicked, the one hostile to God, satan and his seed, for His Purpose !

Now not only that, He also by His Sovereign Power causes men to sin, to be guilty and culpable of sin,

He causes men to act immoral against His Moral Perfections, so He can justly and deservedly punish them for their evil deeds !

We read of Eli's sons 1 Sam 2:22-25

22 Now Eli was very old, and heard all that his sons did unto all Israel; and how they lay with the women that assembled at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

23 And he said unto them, Why do ye such things? for I hear of your evil dealings by all this people.

24 Nay, my sons; for it is no good report that I hear: ye make the Lord's people to transgress.

25 If one man sin against another, the judge shall judge him: but if a man sin against the Lord, who shall intreat for him? Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto the voice of their father, because the Lord would slay them.

Their immorality with the women was purposed and decreed by God because God determined already to to slay them. Thats why they did not listen to their fathers counsel and warning for their immoral and criminal conduct !

If God wanted to, He could have prevented the sons from sinning against Him Gen 20:6

6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.

But He decreed and purposed for the sons to act lewdly with the women so He could put them to death justly and He was not at fault or unjust !

Last edited:

Nanja

Their immorality with the women was purposed and decreed by God because God determined already to to slay them. Thats why they did not listen to their fathers counsel and warning for their immoral and criminal conduct !

If God wanted to, He could have prevented the sons fro sinning against Him Gen 20:6

6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.

But He decreed and purposed for the sons to act lewdly with the women so He could put them to death justly and He was not at fault or unjust !

Absolutely!

God does whatever He pleases Job 23:13 KJV; just as He did with Pharaoh Rom. 9:17 KJV;
He has the right to make his creatures any way He sees fit for His Glory and Purpose Prov. 16:4 KJV.

I believe that only God's election of Grace are given understanding of these truths
regarding the Purpose and Works of Our Father. But the rest cannot comprehend it.

~~~~~

beloved57

I believe that only God's election of Grace are given understanding of these truths
regarding the Purpose and Works of Our Father. But the rest cannot comprehend it.

~~~~~
Amen to that, God has blessed you to understand these things !

Posted from the TOL App!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Absolutely!

God does whatever He pleases Job 23:13 KJV; just as He did with Pharaoh Rom. 9:17 KJV;
He has the right to make his creatures any way He sees fit for His Glory and Purpose Prov. 16:4 KJV.

~~~~~

However, you must not leave out the fact that, God created
us ALL with free-will choice! We can choose where to place
our faith!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The bolded parts are very true. And I especially like the part in Genesis 1:28 where it says
'I will rule over the birds of the air and the fish of the sea and every living thing as well as every inanimate thing and I will make everything do exactly as I want regardless of what anything else wants or does. I will even make people believe they are doing things that they want when it was only I who was doing everything. And making a load of impotent beings who will marvel at how powerful I am really classifies me as the greatest - it's all for my greater glory so that everyone will know that I am so wise and can do anything I want.'
Great theology! Good points made!

Good point!

Nanja

It's a great great blessing to know that God is in control of the evil we men do or don't do !

Posted from the TOL App!

Yes. In the knowing of that fact, can we come to the point of experiencing the peace
that passes all understanding which God has promised His People, because they trust
in Him completely. As we observe the the behavior of people and events unfolding all
around us, we are at rest in Him, for He is in complete control of His creation, and His
Will is always Perfect! Phil. 4:6-7 KJV

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes. In the knowing of that fact, can we come to the point of experiencing the peace
that passes all understanding which God has promised His People, because they trust
in Him completely. As we observe the the behavior of people and events unfolding all
around us, we are at rest in Him, for He is in complete control of His creation, and His
Will is always Perfect! Phil. 4:6-7 KJV

~~~~~

Amen !

Posted from the TOL App!

beloved57

God purposes our immorality !2

God purposes our immorality !2

Also we can recall the moral evil of absalom and his lewd conduct that was ordained by God; The sacred story is recorded here 2 Sam 13:1-18 and notice Vs 14:

14 Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.

he raped her, and God's will ordained and purposed it and energized him through his corrupt nature to do it and to be guilty of it. So does God's Purpose CAUSE the moral evil of rape and incest ? YES ! For absaloms rape and incest was one of the results of this Divine Promise 2 Sam 12:11-12

11 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

Also see 2 Sam 16:21-22

21 And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Go in unto thy father's concubines, which he hath left to keep the house; and all Israel shall hear that thou art abhorred of thy father: then shall the hands of all that are with thee be strong.

22 So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel.

Furthermore absalom was guilty of moral evil when he went into his fathers concubines in the sight of all Israel ! Now according to scripture who ordained, determined that he do this moral evil ? Was he not but fulfilling the Purpose of God in this ? Again 2 Sam 12:11

11 Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.

God is taking full credit for this immoral behaviour being done by absalom !