The Eternal Purpose of creation !

beloved57

Created for a Purpose of Grace in Christ Jesus ! 2

Created for a Purpose of Grace in Christ Jesus ! 2

The World was Created for the Making Known of the Mystery of/in Christ Eph 3:3-11

3 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,

4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Yes even the formulation of The Nation of Israel, for the Purpose of Christ in the flesh, was in subservience to the Mystery in Christ.

It was always that God would be Glorified for the Unsearchable Richs of Christ shown and bestowed upon the Gentiles, who comprise His Chosen Israel. The Church serves a much more Glorious Purpose in the Glorifying of God upon the Earth and in the World, than did National Israel, it was just a means to a Greater End; For through it, the Church is to make known the Manifold Wisdom of God Eph 3:8-11

8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God, See in this connection 1 Pet 1:10-12

This includes the Purpose of All Creation from the very beginning, for it is written Prov 3:19

19 The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

All this points back to the Fact that this World was Created for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ.

beloved57

Created for a Purpose of Grace in Christ Jesus ! 3

Created for a Purpose of Grace in Christ Jesus ! 3

This Eternal Purpose in Christ for the Church far exceeds that of national Israel in that all the Universe, its principalities and powers admire the Wisdom of God displayed Eph 3:9-10

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Its that Hope of Glory Col 1:27

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

This is that Glory Jesus Prays about for His Believers here Jn 17:20-24

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Its the Glory spoken of here Lk 2:32

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Quirkybird

In the unlikely event the Biblical deity did create the universe, I reckon it did it for its own amusement. It obviously gets a thrill from seeing humans' pain and discomfort, that can be the only explanation for its behaviour!

beloved57

That this world was created for a God Glorifying purpose in Christ, which is redemptive, is shown here quite clearly Col 1:14-16

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created , that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

All things were Created by and for Him whom we have redemption through His Blood Vs 14

Christ here is presented in His Mediatorial Capacity as the Firstborn of Every Creature , and as such, all things were mediatorially Created by Him as the efficient cause of the results Heb 1:2

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Jn 1:3

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made .

And all things as Mediator Head, were made for Him as the Ultimate Cause !

beloved57

Man shall not live by bread alone but !

Man shall not live by bread alone but !

Matt 4:4

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

We find here in these words of the Blessed Saviour, the Son of God, a very astonishing truth about God's design for Man, a truth that has been hidden from the wise and religious of this world, but shall be revealed to babes, even spiritual babes of the Kingdom of the Dear Son, and that is, it was always God's Purpose, even from Eternity, that men Created in His Likeness and Image, that they should not live by bread alone [physical food and nutrition], but by every word that proceedeth out of the Mouth of God [Spiritual Nutrition], which was something the natural man in the flesh [including Adam] could not do, and was not equipped to do, but this aspect of His Purpose shoud come through New Birth 1 Pet 2:1-4

Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,

2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

Peter was speaking to those that had been born again of incorruptible seed, we know that from going back a few verses to 1 Pet 1:23

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

When we receive a nature from that birth, we are then made meet to begin to live by every word that comes from the Mouth of God !

This comes from being born again, a New Creation, a New Man in Christ, and so by this we perceive that this World was Created for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ Eph 3:11

See Adam was Created for this same Purpose in Christ Jesus ! For man has not truly began to Live the abundant Life out of Christ's Redemption until they are quickened by Him, and this Life enables one to Live unto God, for Paul writes Rom 6:11

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

See, at Creation, Adam was not alive unto God through Jesus Christ, this Life comes from Christ as a Quickening Spirit 1 Cor 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Its only after we have this Life from Christ given us that we can say as Job did here Job 23:12

12 Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth more than my necessary food.

Even the Worlds first parents could not say that before the fall, in fact, one of Eve's lusts when it came to the Tree of the knowledge of good and Evil, which satan used against her to break God's Command was thise Gen 3:6

6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

And she had plenty of food, but this showed us that she was yet carnal, of the flesh, and needed to be born again out of the Word of God !

God's Words are Spiritual and they are Life , they are Righteousness Prov 8:8

All the words of my mouth are in righteousness ! To not eat of the Tree as God had commanded was in accord with the righteous nature, will, and law of God !

But it is only when man has Eternal and Spiritual Life in him by God's Spirit, are we able to off every word that cometh out the Mouth of God !

That has always been God's Purpose, but not through Adam, but through Jesus Christ Our Lord !

beloved57

Whose Idea was it for sin to come into the world ?

Whose Idea was it for sin to come into the world ?

What Great Good and Glory to God that came by sin in the Eternal Purpose of God in Christ Jesus Eph 3:8-11

Look at verse 8 without sin entering into the world, what purpose would have been for the Preaching of the Unsearchable Riches of Christ ?

These are Riches Christ possessed before the Creation, 2 Cor 8:9

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

And for this cause, God is the Author and Causer of sin and death ! Yes it was His Eternal Purpose in Christ that occasioned sin and its devastating consequences !

For God from Everlasting purposed, willed, decreed sin for His Glory in His Triune perfections and for the Eternal Glory of His Chosen People, a Glory that far exceeds anything in Adam 1 Pet 5:10

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Many believe that this Eternal Glory should have came originally by Adam instead of Christ Jesus, but sin caused God to make some modifications !

Now understand what is being said here, SIN in the World was for God's Glory, and is what made it Necessary for Sin in God's scheme of things . If it had not been for God's Eternal Purpose for sin, How could God's Love been shown to the Redeemed 1 Jn 4:9

In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

That word manifested means to:
I.to make manifest or visible or known what has been hidden or unknown, to manifest, whether by words, or deeds, or in any other way
A.
make actual and visible, realised

Also, How could Christ have Glorified Him [The Father] on the Earth with the Work He gave Him to do, to accomplish Jn 17:4

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Were it not for sin, then what purpose would it have been for Christ to come as Per Gal 4:4-6

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law
, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

For it would have not been any cause for His God Glorifying Death were it not for sin.

Even in the beginning, God's Love for His Chosen had not yet been made known to man until he sinned in Adam !

Whose Ideal was it for sin to come into the world ?

beloved57

Created For a redemptive from sin purpose !

Created For a redemptive from sin purpose !

Sin and death was purposed by God so that He would be Glorified by Jesus Christ's redemptive death, which was the purpose for Creation, for all things were Created for Him as the Redemptive Head of the Church Col 1:14-18

14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

In light of this we should ask ourselves the question, did not God before the fall know of its devasting effects and destructive outcome ? The Psalmest writes Ps 90:3

Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.

Why yes of course He knew unless we blaspheme against the Omniscience of God, which I know some do, but God knew and saw the end from the beginning Isa 46:10

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Also Acts 15:18

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Now again knowing these things, did God have the Power to prevent sin and death ? Could God had prevented His creature from sinning against Him ? Lets read a verse to find out Gen 20:6

6 And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.

The word withheld here means "kept from evil", now could God have kept adam and eve from the evil of the serpent if He had so pleased ? The answer is most definitely !

beloved57

Created For a redemptive from sin purpose ! 2

Created For a redemptive from sin purpose ! 2

The Non prevention of Adam's Transgression that brought sin and death into the world as its consequences Rom 5:14 was according to the set purpose of the Mind of God, this was because God had already purposed the Death, Burial , Resurrection and Exaltation of Christ, for the Salvation of His Elect Acts 5:31

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins. See Phil 2:9 !

Now ask ourselves, did God from all Eternity already Purpose that His People shall be redeemed by the Blood of Christ ? Lets read 1 Pet 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Now if we have any spiritual understanding at all of the scripture testimony, the answer is YES. Now did God purpose to redeem them in any other state than sinful creatures ? If the elect would not have transgressed the commandment, then the foundation for redemption would not have existed, they would have remained innocent of transgression, and consequently no need for redemption through His Blood according to the Riches of Divine Grace Eph 1:7

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

But according to the Divine Purpose of manifesting His Grace unto the ages to come Eph 2:7

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

They were made to sin and become guilty, So that Christ in pursuit of His Redemptive Work and Exaltation afterwards, would be made under the Law, to redeem them that were under the Law and its curse Gal 4:4-5

4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

This world was Created for a Redemptive Purpose to reveal the Grace of God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour of God's People, contrived solely by the Wisdom of God, to say otherwise is to dethrone God !

beloved57

Something to know about the Purpose of God !

Something to know about the Purpose of God !

Something to know about the Purpose of God ! That which is God's Eternal Purpose Eph 3:11

Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

It is not like how it is with us, for we know it not until it cometh to past in time, but not so with the Eternal God, for it forever remaineth a constant present before Him because of His Eternalality, So it is He comprehends things outside of the limitations of time, which is impossible for any other to do; So we read in Ecclesiastes 3:15

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Which means, what is now was before in the decrees and purpose of God, in the eternal arrangements of heaven !

Man will be required to acknowledge this Greatness of God in the Judgment !

Nanja

Something to know about the Purpose of God ! That which is God's Eternal Purpose Eph 3:11

Ecclesiastes 3:1

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

It is not like how it is with us, for we know it not until it cometh to past in time, but not so with the Eternal God, for it forever remaineth a constant present before Him because of His Eternalality, So it is He comprehends things outside of the limitations of time, which is impossible for any other to do; So we read in Ecclesiastes 3:15

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

Which means, what is now was before in the decrees and purpose of God, in the eternal arrangements of heaven !

Amen. Our Father is the Eternal Present!

The natural man cannot comprehend the Truth that God decreed and determined everything before time
in His Eternal Purpose (2 Tim. 1:9 KJV). And so, they continue to strive with Him, and foolishly insist on
working out their own salvation plan, but in vain.

Man will be required to acknowledge this Greatness of God in the Judgment !

Most assuredly; and all to, and for, His Glory !

~~~~~

beloved57

Why Adam must sin !

Why Adam must sin !

Adam must sin for the simple fact that this World was Created for a Redemptive Purpose in Christ Jesus, Its called the Eternal Purpose in Christ Jesus Eph 3:11

In this, everything was made or created for Christ Jesus Per Col 1:16

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Adam was Created for Him, Jesus Christ was the First and Primary cause why Adam was Created.

Again not only was all things made by but for Him, the Earth was Established and founded in Wisdom Prov 3:19

The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

Christ is the Power and Wisdom of God 1 Cor 1:24

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

When Adam was formed and placed in the Earth, it was Very Good, for he was made according to the Infinite Wisdom of God and in the best possible state in execution for the accomplishment of the Work of Redemption Christ was set up unto from Eternity, Christ had an Eye to that in these Words leading to the Cross Jn 17:4

4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

The Earth here is that same one of Prov 3:19

19 The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

That Work that the Father gave Him to do was that of Redemption, for Redemption and Wisdom go together 1 Cor 1:30

30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

When God finished Creation Gen 1-2, hence all things had been made in the best possible state that Divine Wisdom could contrive, to expedite the Cross Work of the Lord Jesus Christ;

And so all men in Adam from the very beginning were made for Jesus Christ and a Redemptive Purpose that would magnify the Grace and Wisdom of God Eph 2:7

7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Eph 3:8-11

You see that in Eph 3:8 ? In Adam's Creation God had an Eye to the Preaching of the Gospel to the Gentiles of the Unsearchable Riches of Christ !

beloved57

Why Adam must sin ! 2

Why Adam must sin ! 2

Adam must sin according to being made for the Lord Jesus Christ and His Eternal Purpose of Redemption, for all things, including Adam and those in him were made by and for the Lord Jesus Christ Col 1:16 !

Also according to the Divine Purpose Adam must be given a Law in order for him to Transgress the Command of God, for if he would have obeyed the law or command, then that would have been counter to God's Purpose in Christ, whereas Christ had already been constituted the Lamb slain from the foundation Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Also 1 Pet 1:18-20

18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Yes, the Redeeming blood of Christ was foreordained before the foundation, hence before Adam was Created, who can deny that ?

If Adam would have rendered perfect obedience and gained Eternal Life, that would have defeated the Eternal Purpose of creating all things for Jesus Christ.

Scripture does declare that Christ was the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world, before it began, and that all things were made by Him and for Him Col 1:16 as He was before all things Col 1:17, then all things were made by Him and for Him in that Capacity of being slain before the foundation !

Thats why Adam must sin, and transgress the Law of God, for in the Eternal Purpose of God, He had already been wounded for our transgressions Isa 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

The wounded for our transgressions is the same as the being the slain Lamb from the foundation !

blackbirdking

Eph 3:7-11

..... God has sovereignly controlled the world from its beginning, ....and.....
All that happens in this world,...... which is both good and evil is included. All has been ordained by God.....

I show a definition from
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ordain#.

transitive verb
1: to invest officially (as by the laying on of hands) with ministerial or priestly authority

2a : to establish or order by appointment, decree, or law : enact <we the people … do ordain and establish this Constitution — United States Constitution>
b : destine, foreordain
intransitive verb
: to issue an order

You use the word "ordained" to say that God ordained evil. Do you agree with this definition of "ordained"?

question: Where did God get the evil He ordained?

Looking forward to your answer.

beloved57

I show a definition from
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ordain#.

transitive verb
1: to invest officially (as by the laying on of hands) with ministerial or priestly authority

2a : to establish or order by appointment, decree, or law : enact <we the people … do ordain and establish this Constitution — United States Constitution>
b : destine, foreordain
intransitive verb
: to issue an order

You use the word "ordained" to say that God ordained evil. Do you agree with this definition of "ordained"?

question: Where did God get the evil He ordained?

Looking forward to your answer.

You quoted from my OP and then evaded the whole thing besides that one quote, so please go back to the OP where you got the quote from and then review with me all the points I made and point out the logical conclusions I derived, even though you may disagree with them, then I will answer that question !

blackbirdking

You quoted from my OP and then evaded the whole thing besides that one quote, so please go back to the OP where you got the quote from and then review with me all the points I made and point out the logical conclusions I derived, even though you may disagree with them, then I will answer that question !

Sorry; didn't mean to evade anything. I think I have read all the points you made. You just pointed out the logical conclusions you derived; however, all of our logic is not the same; hence not all our conclusions are the same.

Just wondering if you could help me, as one of the elect, understand the character of God as you understand it. You said in your post that God ordained evil. Isn't that your logical conclusion?

Just an honest question. My logical mind asks, "Where did God get the evil, which you concluded, He ordained?"

If your logical conclusion is right, you have no reason not to answer; aren't you also seeking to understand the character of God? And why did you answer me with an attitude?

If your logical conclusion might be wrong, don't you want to find out? If I'm wrong about my logical conclusions about the character of God, I certainly want to find out before I see Him face to face.

According to your logical conclusion, where did God get the evil, which according to your logical conclusion, He ordained?

beloved57

blackb

Sorry; didn't mean to evade anything

But you did ! so please go back to the OP where you got the quote from and then review with me all the points I made and point out the logical conclusions I derived, even though you may disagree with them, then I will answer that question !

blackbirdking

blackb

But you did ! so please go back to the OP where you got the quote from and then review with me all the points I made and point out the logical conclusions I derived, even though you may disagree with them, then I will answer that question !

No. I didn't evade anything. You posted that your logical conclusion was that God ordained everything, including evil. Reread what you wrote. Where did God get the evil that He ordained? And again, why did you answer me with an attitude? It makes it seem like your on the defensive. You don't need to be defensive; only honest. Honesty always leads toward truth.

blackbirdking

blackb

Yes you did, and presently still are !
Why do you continue to have an attitude? Are you angry? Don't you love me?
I asked an honest answer and you write back with exclamation points.

Eph 3:7-11

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

Col 1:14-16

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

The creation of the world was Soterilogical and Redemptive for all intents and purposes..

Gen 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is where God begins to manifest a Divine Eternal Purpose, which He eons afore time, purposed in Himself, the Triune God..

This Eternal Purpose was predicated upon God manifesting His redemptive [from sin] wisdom of His Chosen People, the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23..

Hence from all eternity God, That the world He created through Jesus Christ Eph 3:9 would be for the display of His manifold wisdom and grace in the redemption of Chosen lost sinners. Eph 3:10

For the execution and accomplishment of this Eternal Purpose, God has sovereignly controlled the world from its beginning, and will continue until its consummation, and time will be no more.

All that happens in this world, mysteriously has Soteriological and or Redemptive meaning, that which is both good and evil is included. All has been ordained by God and serves to operate into the displaying the manifold Wisdom of God in the Salvation or Redemption of the Church and His Glorification Through Jesus Christ !

Is this what I'm evading? Above is your whole quote. Now will you tell; where did the evil come from that was ordained by God? I'm not saying the evil of which you speak wasn't ordained by God. I'm simply asking a very honest question; where did the evil come from?

Is God the Author of Sin ?

Yes, most certainly He is
, However that's not to say He is the doer of sin Himself, He did not Himself commit sin [which is impossible since He can never transgress any law] But He is the Author and Creator of the being or beings that do and did commit sin or acts of sin. Both the sin of Adam, and Lucifer were determined by God for them to do. Did God foresee them sinning ? Yes He did, since He determined they do. This is not God's permissive will, but a predetermined counsel, for it is written Rom 8:20

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

According to you, God authored sin.

Eph 3:8-11

This World was Created according to an Eternal Purpose of Grace [A Mystery] in Christ Jesus.

2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

This was an Eternal Purpose wherein God's Elect were given Grace in Christ before the foundation;

And within this Eternal Purpose of Grace, Christ was the Foreknown or Foreordained before the World Began 1 Pet 1:20

That means it was before this Gen 1:1-3

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Now Christ also in the Same Eternal Purpose established before the foundation had been slain Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain [for sinners] from the foundation of the world.

And so Adam was Created/ Made within the Scope of this Eternal Purpose of Grace. It was by the Purpose of God that sin should enter the world and death by sin Rom 5:12. You see death was the way Christ was to die for the Purpose of Grace Heb 2:9.

Also in the Creation of Adam, God Created in him a principle of death, and assured him that he was surely going to eat and die Gen 2:17

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

He had to die because in the Eternal Purpose of God, Christ had to die .

So the Death and Sin entering the World by Adam Rom 5:12 was in according to God's Purpose of Grace in Christ. It was God's Purpose that sin should [by adam] enter the world and death by sin, it was no fluke, no mistake, no backup plan, no, it was all according to God's Infinite Wisdom Rom 11:33

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

That word wisdom means:

ii.the wisdom of God as evinced in forming and executing counsels in the formation and government of the world and the scriptures.

Adam's Transgression was brought forth according to God's Purpose in Christ and in Creation Col 1:16

16 For by him[Christ] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him[Christ], and for him[Christ]:

For Christ before the World was ever Created, was already, in the Eternal Purpose of Grace, the Slain Lamb !

According to you, the principle of death was created by God.

According to you, God forced by decree, Adam to bring sin (which God authored) and the principle of death (which God created) into a world where suffering, pain, and sorrow, are caused by hatred, anguish, rape , murder, disobedience to parents, idolatry, witchcraft, bad attitudes, pride, and all the other sin which God authored.

According to you, God is the author of all the sin in the world that the Bible speaks about.

Do I understand correctly? Is that why you got an attitude towards me? Because according to you, Adam wasn't the author of sin, God was. And you can't see how a good God could author something so terrible. Your not alone; I can't see it either. The Bible doesn't say anywhere that God authored sin. That's your logical conclusion.