ECT The disciples go blank on the death of Christ

Jerry Shugart

Hahahahahha

Jesus is ON HIS THRONE now and it is a throne over Israel and above any throne.

You're the joke!

He is now sitting upon the Father's throne:

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev.3:21).​

God's Truth

You're the joke!

He is now sitting upon the Father's throne:

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev.3:21).​

His Father's throne IS his throne.

Can you read this scripture?

Revelations 23:3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.

Jerry Shugart

His Father's throne IS his throne.

Why then did He not refer to that throne as His instead of His Father's throne?:

Make up your mind Jerry. Is is David's throne or Jesus' throne?

Gabriel told Mary the following:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end" (Lk.1:32,33).​

Since God gave the throne of David to the Lord Jesus it belongs to Him. Are you really so dense that you cannot even understand these simple things?

Interplanner

Why then did He not refer to that throne as His instead of His Father's throne?:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end" (Lk.1:32,33).​

Since God gave the throne of David to the Lord Jesus it belongs to Him. Are you really so dense that you cannot even understand these simple things?

It is one throne. They are triunified. We will reign with him, we reign with him right now by faith and are not afraid of death, because he controls that also.

Jerry is simply dense about David's throne and about 'how then can he be his son?' which should end all attempts to separate things as in 2P2P. Ie, it is irrelevant that Christ is David's lineage because he is David's Lord the same who is honored at the enthronement of Acts 2, which David foresaw. 2P2P cannot foresee or backsee any of this. All it sees is double.

God's Truth

The Father's throne is Jesus' throne.

Jesus sat on at the right hand of the Father.

Are you really so dense? Do you think Jesus will sit on a lesser throne?

God's Truth

It is one throne. They are triunified. We will reign with him, we reign with him right now by faith and are not afraid of death, because he controls that also.

Jerry is simply dense about David's throne and about 'how then can he be his son?' which should end all attempts to separate things as in 2P2P. Ie, it is irrelevant that Christ is David's lineage because he is David's Lord the same who is honored at the enthronement of Acts 2, which David foresaw. 2P2P cannot foresee or backsee any of this. All it sees is double.

It is good reading what you post.

Right; we are reigning with Jesus now.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.

John 6:56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

Ephesians 2:6 And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Colossians 3:1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 1:13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,

Romans 8:9 You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ.

way 2 go

Can't you see that 2P2P tries to go both ways here, not one and then the other? It tries to think that both parties were right? so it comes up with this idea that he had a gospel ABOUT the kingdom and then that got rejected. He did not, and it doesn't say that. That is a 2nd gen misunderstanding of the grammar. The Greek never says that. The one gospel simply belongs to the kingdom and they both march forward.

Abram

1st covenant. (second gospel to the uncircumcised)
promise
Gen 15:5 And he brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
Gen 15:6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

blood shed
Gen 15:9 He said to him, "Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon."
Gen 15:10 And he brought him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other. But he did not cut the birds in half.

abram was asleep (faith only)
Gen 15:12 As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell on Abram. And behold, dreadful and great darkness fell upon him.

God confirmed the covenant
Gen 15:17 When the sun had gone down and it was dark, behold, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces

Abraham

2nd covenant. (first gospel to the circumcised)

promise

Gen 17:5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
Gen 17:6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.
Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you.

bloodshed and covenant confirmed each time the
work of circumcision is done.

Gen 17:10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

amazing how God worked the dispensations in reverse.

Danoh

Taking God at his word is simplistic.
You should try it.

Here's one o them tha'r "compelsion complexes" for ya, S...

sim·plis·tic
simˈplistik/
adjective
treating complex issues and problems as if they were much simpler than they really are.

:D

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

The Father's throne is Jesus' throne.

I know that this is way, way above your head but did you not notice that the Lord Jesus spoke of two different thrones here--His throne and the Father's throne?:

Besides that, the throne of David will be given to the Lord Jesus so He will occupy that throne alone. Gabriel told Mary the following:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end"
(Lk.1:32,33).​

The throne of the Lord Jesus will be in Jerusalem:

"At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem" (Jer.3:17).​

In the Kingdom men will go to Jerusalem to worship the Lord Jesus:

"And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one...And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain" (Zech.14:9,17).​

Of course you believe none of those things because you put more faith in what some say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually say.

God's Truth

Abram

1st covenant. (second gospel to the uncircumcised)
promise
Gen 15:5 And he brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
Gen 15:6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

blood shed
Gen 15:9 He said to him, "Bring me a heifer three years old, a female goat three years old, a ram three years old, a turtledove, and a young pigeon."
Gen 15:10 And he brought him all these, cut them in half, and laid each half over against the other. But he did not cut the birds in half.

abram was asleep (faith only)
Gen 15:12 As the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell on Abram. And behold, dreadful and great darkness fell upon him.

God confirmed the covenant
Gen 15:17 When the sun had gone down and it was dark, behold, a smoking fire pot and a flaming torch passed between these pieces

Abraham

2nd covenant. (first gospel to the circumcised)

promise

Gen 17:5 No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham, for I have made you the father of a multitude of nations.
Gen 17:6 I will make you exceedingly fruitful, and I will make you into nations, and kings shall come from you.
Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your offspring after you.

bloodshed and covenant confirmed each time the
work of circumcision is done.

Gen 17:10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised.

amazing how God worked the dispensations in reverse.

How do you get that he was sleeping it means faith only?

How do you ever get that dead faith is saving faith?

God's Truth

I know that this is way, way above your head but did you not notice that the Lord Jesus spoke of two different thrones here--His throne and the Father's throne?:

"To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne" (Rev.3:21).

Do you understand that that is a lot of people on one throne at once?

Do you understand that heaven is God’s throne?

Do you understand that Jesus is in the Father and the Father is in Jesus, and that we are in Jesus?

Besides that, the throne of David will be given to the Lord Jesus so He will occupy that throne alone. Gabriel told Mary the following:

"He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end" (Lk.1:32,33).

Jesus is on the throne that matters, now. Think about how David found that out.

Psalm 110:1 Of David. A psalm. The LORD says to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Did you read that?

Jesus is to sit at the right hand of the Father until his enemies are a footstool.

Matthew 26:64
"You have said it yourself," Jesus answered. "But I say to all of you, from now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

That is when Jesus comes again.

When Jesus comes again, his enemies will be destroyed---THEN the end comes!

Then …Jesus hands the kingdom back to the Father.

How do you ever get that Jesus is going to reign on an earthly throne after we see him coming on a THRONE in the CLOUDS? This is the great white throne judgment.

The throne of the Lord Jesus will be in Jerusalem:

"At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem" (Jer.3:17).

Hahahahaha Jesus IS IN THE HEAVENLY city NOW, the heavenly city of Jerusalem NOW.

Hebrews 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

In the Kingdom men will go to Jerusalem to worship the Lord Jesus:

"And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one...And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain" (Zech.14:9,17).

Of course you believe none of those things because you put more faith in what some say about the Scriptures than you do in what the Scriptures actually say.

That is what YOU do!

Jesus is in the only city that matters, and he is sitting on the throne NOW.

God's Truth

Steko, I see you giving out your 'thanks' to whoever goes against Interplanner and me.

How do you do that when this is what Jerry says to go against Jesus ruling now:

At that time they will call Jerusalem The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD. No longer will they follow the stubbornness of their evil hearts.

And this is what I say to prove he is ruling in Jerusalem now:

Hebrews 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

Did you read that? When we come to Jesus to be saved, we come to the heavenly Jerusalem.

Danoh

Steko, I see you giving out your 'thanks' to whoever goes against Interplanner and me.

How do you do that when this is what Jerry says to go against Jesus ruling now:

At that time they will call Jerusalem The Throne of the LORD, and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to honor the name of the LORD. No longer will they follow the stubbornness of their evil hearts.

And this is what I say to prove he is ruling in Jerusalem now:

Did you read that? When we come to Jesus to be saved, we come to the heavenly Jerusalem.

Yo, wisdom of the ages, in that last post I agreed with IP. Steko then added his thanks or agreement with me that IP was right on that post by IP.

Lol - oh ye of little clue :D

God's Truth

Yo, wisdom of the ages, in that last post I agreed with IP. Steko then added his thanks or agreement with me that IP was right on that post by IP.

Lol - oh ye of little clue :D

You are the dense one not I. What don't you get that when we come to Jesus to be saved we come to Jerusalem?

Are you lost Danoh and acting like everyone else is? Ha

God's Truth

Mere denial is not defense of the truth. Neither is the winner the one who can give the best put down, or the most put downs. The winner is not the one with the most views and the most thanks.

You madists got it all wrong.

I gave scripture that says plainly that when we come to God to be saved, we come to Jerusalem.

All those who are wrong and too stubborn to accept the truth that they just read, they merely put me down some more and thank each other for being rude. Talk about trying to kill the messenger.

God's Truth

What we have here is called a debate and discussion site, but those who are shown to be wrong, it is called a put down and denial site.