ECT The disciples go blank on the death of Christ

God's Truth

Do you agree, that not all of what the Lord Jesus Christ taught on earth, is specifically directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no, scammer.

As I predicted-not a peep. Hypocritical scammer.

I do not answer a fool according to his folly.

Now tell us all how since Jesus told a paralyzed man to get up and walk how that means you do not have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus taught while on earth. hahahaha

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to find out what Jesus commands everyone.

For instance, when Jesus says pick up your mat and walk, it does not mean all were paralyzed and were just getting healed.

When Jesus says you will never enter unless... That is for everyone.

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....Wealwayshave to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings...I follow all of Jesus teachings,exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything ]that Jesus says."-God’sUNTruth

You, in a drunkem stupor:"Everything" sometimes means "everything," "all of" sometimes means "all of,"always" sometimes mean "always,"..........................................

john w

Hall of Fame
I do not answer a fool according to his folly.

Now tell us all how since Jesus told a paralyzed man to get up and walk how that means you do not have to obey ANYTHING that Jesus taught while on earth. hahahaha

The drunken hypocrite cries that Danoh, others, never answer her questions, and yet this drunken evasion, her "answer not a fool" spam, that she resorts to,inevitably, in deceit/hypocrisy,after downing a jug of "Ripple"....

Do you agree, that not all of what the Lord Jesus Christ taught on earth, is specifically directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no, scammer.

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, or no, scammer.

God's Truth

The drunken hypocrite cries that Danoh, others, never answer her questions, and yet this drunken evasion, her "answer not a fool" spam, that she resorts to,inevitably, in deceit/hypocrisy,after downing a jug of "Ripple"....

Yes, or no, scammer.

Could you give me a scenario of the time Jesus comes again? I have made such a scenario for steko, and asked that he do likewise but he did not.

How about you explain exactly what will happen, and use scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
Could you give me a scenario of the time Jesus comes again? I have made such a scenario for steko, and asked that he do likewise but he did not.

How about you explain exactly what will happen, and use scripture.

No, you deceitful lush, this is how it is going to work. You cry, in hypocrisy, how others do not answer your slop, trap questions.

The drunken hypocrite cries that Danoh, others, never answer her questions, and yet your drunken evasion, your "answer not a fool" spam, side step, crafty dismissal/punt, that you resort to,inevitably, in deceit/hypocrisy,after downing a jug of "Ripple"....

Yes, or no, scammer.

And stuff your "use scripture" scam, as all you do is spam irrelevant verses, in isolation, w/o context, throwing them up like spitballs, as you would not know the difference between the book of Joel, and Billy Joel, biblical idiot. TOL laughs at your alleged "use scripture."

Danoh

Awwww. Is your CLUB breaking up?

I'd hoped it had long ago.

Seriously, I've never been one for clicks - not when theirs is their collective of "with us against others, and ever high-fiving one another, when ever one of our own puts some 'outsider' in check, but good - or against us, and with them" nonsense.

2 Corinthians 10:12 For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Interplanner

Back to the OP (what a concept)...

Mk 10:32 is an interesting insight. He heads to Jerusalem, he tells them the 3rd time about his death, the disciples are astonished, the crowds are afraid.

Tell me one person there who did not know he was to die.

It would be easy to forget in the excitement of being a groupie of the Messiah. As Paul said we once knew Christ according to the flesh, but now we know him that way no longer.

way 2 go

Back to the OP (what a concept)...

Mk 10:32 is an interesting insight. He heads to Jerusalem, he tells them the 3rd time about his death, the disciples are astonished, the crowds are afraid.

now they are astonished before it was denial
and yet still hidden from them.

Tell me one person there who did not know he was to die.
everyone

Interplanner

now they are astonished before it was denial
and yet still hidden from them.

everyone

Impossible. Neither answer works. the kind of not knowing was not our omnicient POV theology knowing. It was them blocking it out some time between starting with Jesus and Peter's blow up. Ie, denial can easily be 'it was hidden.' But Jesus obviously intended them to know from the beginning that he was to die.

This is why in Jn 6 he says you see (view) miracles but you do not see them (comprehend).

Their astonishment about him dying was not that it was brand new news! this was the 3rd recounting of this! It was their blocking it out in dismay.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What you did is sick. You and your ilk exalt John W. every time he insults me and slanders me. I have not ever been a drunk in my whole life, and not a drug addict.

John W's posts are a catalyst to quicken and manifest the pride of worxists.

SaulToPaul 2

Impossible. Neither answer works. the kind of not knowing was not our omnicient POV theology knowing. It was them blocking it out some time between starting with Jesus and Peter's blow up. Ie, denial can easily be 'it was hidden.' But Jesus obviously intended them to know from the beginning that he was to die.

This is why in Jn 6 he says you see (view) miracles but you do not see them (comprehend).

Their astonishment about him dying was not that it was brand new news! this was the 3rd recounting of this! It was their blocking it out in dismay.

Once again, will you ever believe? Humble yourself.

Luke 18
34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.