ECT The disciples go blank on the death of Christ

God's Truth

What Danoh darkness can't see is that Jesus is on the throne, the throne that Revelation has been talking about...God's throne, the Father's throne. Jesus calls HIMSELF the Alpha and the Omega. That is the Father's name.

So now explain to us Danoh of darkness, what throne is that and who is sitting on it?

God's Truth

Notice that Danoah of darkness will not answer?

Maybe he will try again. lol

What throne is this and who is sitting on it?

4He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” 6And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.

Danoh

Jesus says with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Jesus says you are dense.

Lol - in your special case, perhaps our measure is just not long enough :chuckle:

2 Corinthians 10:13 But we will not boast of things without our measure, but according to the measure of the rule which God hath distributed to us, a measure to reach even unto you.

God's Truth

Lol - in your special case, perhaps our measure is just not long enough :chuckle:

You cannot get out of it, you are dense, and probably not officially from a doctor diagnosed, but you are from God judged to be dense, dark, and mentally disabled.

God's Truth

Danoh is hoping we will forget about the question and the scriptures. He keeps trying to insult and be comical.

4He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” 6And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.

Danoh

Notice that Danoah of darkness will not answer?

Maybe he will try again. lol

You are just too serious for your own good.

And you believe in works.

So I'll tell ya what - post a really funny joke you once heard - one that really made you laugh.

One that cannot but crack others up.

Accomplish that, and I'll answer your question.

You up to that measure?

Is saving us that worth it to you, or are you what you have often proven to be - all talk?

The ball is in your court.

Simple request.

Genesis 21:6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh WITH me.

God's Truth

You are just too serious for your own good.

And you believe in works.

So I'll tell ya what - post a really funny joke you once heard - one that really made you laugh.

One that cannot but crack others up.

Accomplish that, and I'll answer your question.

You up to that measure?

Is saving us that worth it to you, or are you what you have often proven to be - all talk?

The ball is in your court.

Simple request.

Genesis 21:6 And Sarah said, God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh WITH me.

I don't make deals with a dark and dense person.

Now answer the question or admit that you cannot.

glorydaz

You caught their mistake and now you are trying to make it as if it were my mistake.

So you do learn from me.

They are the ones who say Jesus WILL sit on his own throne one day on earth.

They are the ones who say he is not sitting on God's throne.

And I'm telling you that you can't see the distinction. You think Jesus is the Father. If you understood the God Head, you'd be able to enter into their conversation and begin to have a clue about what they're talking about. Instead of learning, you think you have something to teach.

The only thing I've ever learned from you, God's unTruth is what you shared back when...that you're lonely. It's why I feel bad for you and hope someday you'll HEAR and Believe.

glorydaz

You cannot get out of it, you are dense, and probably not officially from a doctor diagnosed, but you are from God judged to be dense, dark, and mentally disabled.

Stop and read what you're writing. You're distraught. Get off your computer. Pet the dog (if you have one), get a good novel and curl up in bed. Ask the Lord to remove all that anger. It's not good to implode where everyone can see it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

God's Truth

Do you know the difference from personal attacking someone and self defense?

Do you know that Jesus says you will be judged by the measure you use?

I am letting all know that the way they judge me, it is what they are.

You have a lot of nerve to tell me I cannot defend myself and expose Danoh for being dense, dark, and learning disabled.

You and your ilk should stop attacking it wouldn't be so obvious what you all are.

God's Truth

Stop and read what you're writing. You're distraught. Get off your computer. Pet the dog (if you have one), get a good novel and curl up in bed. Ask the Lord to remove all that anger. It's not good to implode where everyone can see it.

Stop projecting.

You madists are trying too hard to silence God's Truth.

Maybe you need to go pet your dog so you do not implode. I have no anger. Your eyes are bad so your whole body is bad, just like Jesus says.

Matthew 6:23 But if your eyes are unhealthy, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

I can help you with that.

Reread what I write, and now see it in the best light possible.

See how that works?

God's Truth

And I'm telling you that you can't see the distinction. You think Jesus is the Father. If you understood the God Head, you'd be able to enter into their conversation and begin to have a clue about what they're talking about. Instead of learning, you think you have something to teach.

The only thing I've ever learned from you, God's unTruth is what you shared back when...that you're lonely. It's why I feel bad for you and hope someday you'll HEAR and Believe.

You are picking up on what you are and if you would have wisdom from God, you would see exactly how that happens and why.

Instead of learning, you think you have something to teach but you have nothing. You are lonely and you feel sorry for yourself.

If you don't want to be exposed, you should listen to me. Your personal life is on blast and you are exposed.