ECT The disciples go blank on the death of Christ

God's Truth

What all have witnessed here is what Satan has given those who are trapped to teach falseness.

Satan is an accuser, and that is how madists, and all in falseness defend their false beliefs.

I have been attacked here, and this thread has been derailed.

Think about it carefully.

We were talking about the great things of God's Word and the madists turned it into a defamation thread where I am the one who is the attacker. They say that I am lonely, in need of petting an imaginary dog that I did not pet and that I am mentally disabled, dark, drunk, and a drug addict who is demon possessed, etc, etc, etc.

Satan has not given you truth from the scriptures to talk about, so you talk about me and all the things you feel about yourself.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is on God's throne.

When Jesus comes again, it will be on the throne coming from the clouds of heaven.

Vs. previously:

Jesus IS on the throne in Jerusalem NOW.

You are so smashed, you can't get your story straight.

The Lord Jesus Christ is on God the Father's throne, at His right hand, for now, moron; He is not on His throne now, but will be, on earth, from Jerusalem, in the future.

Biblical idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey JohnW your Rev 3:21 quotes puts Jesus on the Father's throne. And it was the resurrection, the overcoming, that put him there. (He doesn't see double like 2P2P).

As I said. The Saviour is currently on God the Father's throne, at His right hand-for now.

Pay attention.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, it seems that at Jer 3 we have to realize in the whole sweep of things, that language fails to contain what Jeremiah sees. It kind of starts here for him: the city itself will be the throne. But we find out that the city is not just that place, that all the earth is to honor him, and the Lord Our Righteousness is for all

And "land," does not really mean "land"-too simplistic.

Right, Hop Sing?

john w

Hall of Fame
He said Jesus was not sitting on God's throne, the scripture he gave says Jesus was sitting on God's throne.

How is it a personal attack? How is it wrong what I said?
No, you moron-you said that "Jesus" was on His throne in the New Jerusalem. I said He is on God the Father's throne, per the scripture's, at His right hand, for now;He will be on His own throne, on earth, from Jerusalem, in the future.'

Sober up, you demonic lush.

God's Truth

No, he is not. The TOL village idiot is clueless as to the context of this "power" she cites, quoting a verse in isolation, as usual.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?116551-1-Corinthians-15-25-2-Corinthians-4-4-KJV

One scripture can rebuke you. How do you get it will say something not true?

Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus, but you say that does not mean he is ruling. And you call me an idiot?

john w

Hall of Fame
Danoh is hoping we will forget about the question and the scriptures. He keeps trying to insult and be comical.

What throne is this and who is sitting on it?

4He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the former things have passed away.” 5And the One seated on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” Then He said, “Write this down, for these words are faithful and true.” 6And He told me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give freely from the spring of the water of life.

You are hoping we will forget about the question, that I, and others, we have been asking you for over 2 years, evader..

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

"Fine. Sell all you have."-John W

"Jesus does not tell everyone to sell all they have.

Do you agree, that not all of what the Lord Jesus Christ taught on earth, is specifically directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no.

This demonic fraud won't touch that, and, in hypocrisy, cries that we do not answer her drunken slop.

john w

Hall of Fame

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Jesus, but you say that does not mean he is ruling. And you call me an idiot?
Already answered, you "post one verse in isolation" demonic idiot. You can't touch me biblically, with your random spam of verse MO, irrelevant verses,that you just throw up like spaghetti on the wall.

john w

Hall of Fame

Clueless as to the meaning of the verse, which she posts in isolation, not even reading the context in which it is given.

Biblical idiot.

john w

Hall of Fame

Do you agree, that not all of what the Lord Jesus Christ taught on earth, is specifically directed to everyone, for their obedience?

Yes, or no.

Not a peep.

Scam artist.

God's Truth

Vs. previously:

You are so smashed, you can't get your story straight.

The Lord Jesus Christ is on God the Father's throne, at His right hand, for now, moron; He is not on His throne now, but will be, on earth, from Jerusalem, in the future.

Biblical idiot.

Jesus is sitting on the throne in Jerusalem now.

It is a better throne and a better Jerusalem than anything on this earth.

By the way, why don't you explain to me what no other madist really has.

Explain exactly what is going to happen in your version of life on earth when Jesus comes again.

Here is the scripture that shows us that Jesus is in Jerusalem now.

Hebrews 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

You want to explain whose throne this is that Jesus is on:

Revelation 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.

God's Truth

Yes, or no.

Not a peep.

Scam artist.

You need to find out what Jesus commands everyone.

For instance, when Jesus says pick up your mat and walk, it does not mean all were paralyzed and were just getting healed.

When Jesus says you will never enter unless... That is for everyone.

God's Truth

IP the Great: "language fails to contain what Jeremiah sees."

Bible believers do not talk like this, but commentary worshipers do.

Do you know what anti type means?

For instance, the rock in the desert was Christ, the bronze snake, and many other anti types.

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is sitting on the throne in Jerusalem now.

It is a better throne and a better Jerusalem than anything on this earth.

By the way, why don't you explain to me what no other madist really has.

Explain exactly what is going to happen in your version of life on earth when Jesus comes again.

Here is the scripture that shows us that Jesus is in Jerusalem now.

Hebrews 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly,

You want to explain whose throne this is that Jesus is on:

Revelation 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat upon it, from whose presence earth and heaven fled away, and no place was found for them.

Already answered, but you were too drunk, as usual, to see, so you once again spam assertions.

Post #121:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?123812-The-disciples-go-blank-on-the-death-of-Christ/page9

john w

Hall of Fame
You need to find out what Jesus commands everyone.

For instance, when Jesus says pick up your mat and walk, it does not mean all were paralyzed and were just getting healed.

When Jesus says you will never enter unless... That is for everyone.

The drunk cries that we do not answer her slop, and....

Yes, or no.

Not a peep.

Scam artist.