The Conditions for Receiving the Holy Spirit

God's Truth

Do you believe that you were saved by Christ on the cross,or do you think you need to do something to save yourself?

Why don't you read what I said?

Why don't you answer the questions that I asked?

You really do not understand.

Jesus shed his blood on the cross for the sins of the world, but everyone has to individually be saved and have their sins washed away. That happens when we obey Jesus.

whitestone

Why don't you read what I said?

Why don't you answer the questions that I asked?

You really do not understand.

Jesus shed his blood on the cross for the sins of the world, but everyone has to individually be saved and have their sins washed away. That happens when we obey Jesus.

So thats a simple "no",,you believe that you have to do something to be saved?

God's Truth

So thats a simple "no",,you believe that you have to do something to be saved?

Of course, we have something to do with being saved. Jesus saves us all on his own and he chooses to save those he saves. Do you think the Lord and Savior just saves any wicked person?

whitestone

Of course, we have something to do with being saved. Jesus saves us all on his own and he chooses to save those he saves. Do you think the Lord and Savior just saves any wicked person?

Any wicked person?,narrows it down to,,,"all of us"? yea he saved us all but their are as it seems not many who believe it. That's why I'm asking you if (you) believe that he saved you on the cross the rest of the world may or may not believe that he did.

whitestone

By the way, why do you type the way you do? Do you have more than one account here? Why do you keep using comas when it should be periods?

I don't know I just do we all have our little quirks,,,I was going to be a long S sort of guy but there's no key for it on the keyboard,lol

God's Truth

Any wicked person?,narrows it down to,,,"all of us"? yea he saved us all but their are as it seems not many who believe it. That's why I'm asking you if (you) believe that he saved you on the cross the rest of the world may or may not believe that he did.

There are no wicked persons saved without first repenting of their sins.

Why don't you accept God's Word who says we have access to God's grace by faith?

God's Truth

I don't know I just do we all have our little quirks,,,I was going to be a long S sort of guy but there's no key for it on the keyboard,lol

I have no idea what you are talking about. What is a long S sort of guy?

So answer the question; do you have another account here? Now that you know your comas are wrong will you correct it?

God's Truth

A person who will not be corrected with common writing errors, what makes anyone think they will take correction in spiritual things?

whitestone

There are no wicked persons saved without first repenting of their sins.

Why don't you accept God's Word who says we have access to God's grace by faith?

You keep changing the subject from what I ask. Do you believe Jesus saved you on the cross or should you save your own self?

God's Truth

You keep changing the subject from what I ask. Do you believe Jesus saved you on the cross or should you save your own self?

I already answered you more than once. I do not mind repeating myself.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses those he saves.

Can you comprehend that much?

I would like to explain even further for you.

You need help, and I am patient.

whitestone

I already answered you more than once. I do not mind repeating myself.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses those he saves.

Can you comprehend that much?

I would like to explain even further for you.

You need help, and I am patient.

hmm,I believe he saved me on the cross,your probably not going to be able to talk me into doing things that deny it.

whitestone

lol, I'm not trying to anger you. I just wanted you to ask yourself the question of whether or not you believed he saved you back then or if you thought you needed to do something to save your own self.

That explains a lot if you think about it,that is if someone doesn't believe that he saved them then the natural reaction is to try to do something to get saved.

Any way though I am not trying to irritate you so I'll sign off and not bother you.

God's Truth

lol, I'm not trying to anger you. I just wanted you to ask yourself the question of whether or not you believed he saved you back then or if you thought you needed to do something to save your own self.

That explains a lot if you think about it,that is if someone doesn't believe that he saved them then the natural reaction is to try to do something to get saved.

Any way though I am not trying to irritate you so I'll sign off and not bother you.

Just because you say I am angry does not make it so.

Why didn't you answer any questions that I asked you?

I answered you but you cannot answer me.

God's Truth

Whitestone,

No one enter the grace of God unless they have living faith.

Believe the scriptures.

See Romans 5:2; James 2:14, 17, 20, and 22; John 14:23, and Acts 5:32, and many more.

beloved57

Jesus shed his blood on the cross for the sins of the world, but you do not get to enter that grace unless you have living faith, and that is faith with obedience.

See Romans 5:2.
Those my Christ lived and died for are reconciled to God and made righteous while they were enemies and unbelievers Rom 5:10,19 that is Gods Grace!