The Clock Ticks (Ahmed Mohamed's clock bomb)

Granite

Hall of Fame
Hind end is not being a "potty mouth". Why are you being such a jerk? Knock it off!!!!!!

If you can't handle being on an adult forum, I'm sure you know where to find the door.

Or, perhaps you're just having a lot of stress in your life and you think that gives you an excuse to be mean. It doesn't. We all have stress.

Do you actually report a post to a mod that was directed to a mod?

glorydaz

Tattle and apple polisher came to mind first but whatever floats your boat.:p

What mind would that be, pray tell?

I hate to see anyone disrespecting our mods....especially Bybee because she doesn't fly around in a big jet like Sherman does. So you can take your little whiny self and crawl into some corner, or you can just continue to act the fool like Stan did. :chew:

Granite

Hall of Fame
I hate to see anyone disrespecting our mods

Bully for you, patriot.

....especially Bybee because she doesn't fly around in a big jet like Sherman does.

Bybee's a grown capable woman who can more than handle herself.

So you can take your little whiny self and crawl into some corner, or you can just continue to act the fool like Stan did.

You got a pretty self-impressed idea of yourself for a garden variety lickspittle with zero authority in this joint.

You're a silly little tattle. Maybe you'll grow up. Or not. The conversation was more interesting with Stan in it before you butted your blue nose in.:yawn:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
This thread is moving fast so I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But it seems bomb scares run in this family.

AHMED’S SISTER ADMITS SCHOOL SUSPENSION FOR ALLEGED BOMB THREAT 3 YEARS EARLIER
Except this wasn't a bomb scare perpetrated by anyone, so it's a rather singular run. And from what I gather there's not even really a singular.

You know, I wonder though if the teacher who reacted that way knew about what happened with the sister and if that's not at the root of this to some extent.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Except this wasn't a bomb scare perpetrated by anyone, so it's a rather singular run. And from what I gather there's not even really a singular.

You know, I wonder though if the teacher who reacted that way knew about what happened with the sister and if that's not at the root of this to some extent.

A guarantee, in other words, that Ahmed would get into some kind of hot water?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Except this wasn't a bomb scare perpetrated by anyone,
Well that's not true.

Even if (for sake of argument) Amhed's intention was not to create a bomb scare, he did. He perpetrated a bomb scare and he has admitted clearly that he knew in advance that the "clock" was likely going to be seen as suspicious.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Well that's not true.

Even if (for sake of argument) Amhed's intention was not to create a bomb scare, he did. He perpetrated a bomb scare and he has admitted clearly that he knew in advance that the "clock" was likely going to be seen as suspicious.

and his father

Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed

should have known about it

Quetzal

It is a good point that chrysostom is making.

It does seem very likely that the father is behind all of this directly or indirectly.
Sure, that is a point to consider. But he has made it several times throughout the last few pages. :deadhorse: Anyway, back to it!

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well that's not true.

A bomb scare so effective the school wasn't evacuated and the bomb squad wasn't called.

Worst. Bomb scare. Ever.

P.S. You do hit on one thing he seemed to anticipate: The willingness to assume the worst of people. Guess Ahmed nailed that life lesson.

Jose Fly

P.S. You do hit on one thing he seemed to anticipate: The willingness to assume the worst of people. Guess Ahmed nailed that life lesson.

IOW, he was trolling the school and police, and they walked right into it and have since become a bit of a national joke. If that's the case, then all I can say to the dad is.....nicely done! :first:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
IOW, he was trolling the school and police, and they walked right into it and have since become a bit of a national joke. If that's the case, then all I can say to the dad is.....nicely done! :first:
Yet if that's the case.... the only people he has really fooled are the liberals who are defending him. :)

glorydaz

Bully for you, patriot.

Bybee's a grown capable woman who can more than handle herself.

You got a pretty self-impressed idea of yourself for a garden variety lickspittle with zero authority in this joint.

You're a silly little tattle. Maybe you'll grow up. Or not. The conversation was more interesting with Stan in it before you butted your blue nose in.:yawn:

Try to shut up. I know it's hard, but you really are an ignorant fellow. One would hope you had a tiny bit of class, but I see that's not the case.