The Clock Ticks (Ahmed Mohamed's clock bomb)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
No not really

If my 14 year old son had been arrested wrongly by the police and I had legal rights to restrict what they would say id use them.

I do wonder why you keep repeating the same questions though

don't you wonder why mohamed elhassan mohamed is not suing the school and the police?

Quetzal

don't you wonder why mohamed elhassan mohamed is not suing the school and the police?
I am particularly enjoying the fact that you continue to say his full name in an attempt to stir the prejudices of those on forum against Muslims. Carry on. :popcorn:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed now has to explain to his son what is going on

don't you wonder why he didn't sooner?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Ya! And just think, the kid got an invitation to the white house because of his heroism and I hear he's being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize!
It beats being hand-cuffed for cobbling a clock, that's for sure. :D

But of course the fulminating liberals didn't have a word of praise for the kid who ate a pop tart into the shape of a toy gun and got the book thrown at him?
Hadn't heard about that one, but I think we can all agree there's a difference between something made to look like a weapon and something made to be a clock.

Unless it's a clock with a gun sight, of course. But that's only common sense. :plain:

No. And why are you talking to yourself?
Someone who understands him has to. It might as well be him.

they treated his son like a common criminal without reason

wouldn't you sue?
No, but I understand the discretion aspect of the case, how difficult it is to successfully sue government agencies, local or not and how that could turn sympathy to something else. How many people are self-evidently eager for that something else.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There were a few threads and a bunch of posts, I must have missed it. Where did he say that?
“I closed [the ‘clock’] with a cable, I didn’t want to lock it to make it seem like a threat. So I just used a simple cable so it won’t look that much suspicious.” - Ahmed