Spanking children teaches discipline!

TweetyBird

You haven't provided any verses.
You also haven't shown where anything Peter did violated any of the law written in the five books of Moses.

Here is one example that shows Peter followed the commandments from the Torah:

Acts 11:4-8
4 But Peter rehearsed the matter from the beginning, and expounded it by order unto them, saying,
5 I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a trance I saw a vision, A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:
6 Upon the which when I had fastened mine eyes, I considered, and saw fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
7 And I heard a voice saying unto me, Arise, Peter; slay and eat.
8 But I said, Not so, Lord: for nothing common or unclean hath at any time entered into my mouth.​

Oh please, go peddle your Torah stuff elsewhere.

ps: God told him to eat unclean animals THREE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! And to no longer call them unclean!

genuineoriginal

Oh please, go peddle your Torah stuff elsewhere.

ps: God told him to eat unclean animals THREE TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!! And to no longer call them unclean!
Not quite.
Peter gave the meaning of the vision and it has nothing to do with calling unclean animals clean.

Acts 10:28
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.​

But, if you think that all animals are now clean, please feel free to eat vultures, rats, and cockroaches.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
3e66c3b6289804255b0fb2fa46529a5f.jpg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
No, my point is undisciplined children become sociopaths, because their parents did not take the time or put in the effort to teach their children how to be anything other than self-centered spoiled rotten children.

No, they really don't. You might use that dire prediction as a way to justify spanking or instill fear in your children, but you're just plain wrong.