Should we pay tithes to be bless and free?

c.moore

Originally posted by Sozo

c.moore...

The problem, dear c.moore, is that you need to "flee" from the assemblies that you have grown accustom. You are in a cult that has you focusing your attention on what God is going to do for you, how He is going to "bless" you! You have left your first love. The leaders of your assembly are men of a "depraved mind" and "deprived of the truth", whose sole desire is to teach you to obey their doctrines (the doctrines of men) for the purpose of gaining from you, and not God.

Please get your eyes off of yourself and fixed on Jesus! Stop obsessing over money and health, and live a quiet life in ALL "contentment", giving thanks to God in ALL things.

Jesus loves you.

Not only is this my church but the ministry I support on my broadcast like Joyce Meyer, Creflo dollar, Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, and many more great tv ministry like the God Channel and TBN all say the same thing and teach the same about the tithes.

OMEGA

sozo

sozo

SOZO,

1John3:6 is Correct . If we STAY and Abide in Christ we will not sin

because our minds will be constantly on Jesus. But the Flesh is weak

and we do not STAY of Abide in Christ because as the scripture says

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

There is a Conflict here. It is a battle for the Mind and Will and action.

It is easy to say that you will not Steal but it is harder to say you
will not LUST after Sex or LIE to get a better Job.

There is a Constant Battle in the Mind to NOT Sin down through
the Christians Life time and as the Scripture says .

------------------------------------
1John1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
1 ¶ My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

----------------------
1 John 5:16 If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
----------------------

James 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
------------------------
James 3:2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
-------------------------
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 5:17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.

Proverbs 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times,
and riseth up again:

OMEGA

Godrulz ,

If you think that " born" of the Spirit is Metaphorical, you are wrong.

As Jesus says , that which is Born of the Spirit is Spirit and you as a
Spirit Begotten person do not Move like the Wind.

Only Angelic Beings move like that .

You are not a Spirit Being yet . You are a Spiritual Being.

John 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

drbrumley

Call it what you will,

sin, mistakes, not so good judgements on our part.

But that fact remains, Sozo and E4E are correct. We no longer are in sin and we dont sin period.

I think this is an issue of semantics. Sozo says we don't sin, and that is correct. GodRulz says we do sin, only because he chooses the word sin and thereby gets it all confused. This is where the problem is.

Just my two cents.

drbrumley

Originally posted by c.moore

Not only is this my church but the ministry I support on my broadcast like Joyce Meyer, Creflo dollar, Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, and many more great tv ministry like the God Channel and TBN all say the same thing and teach the same about the tithes.

Get out while you can C.Moore.

Sozo

Originally posted by drbrumley

I think this is an issue of semantics. Sozo says we don't sin, and that is correct. GodRulz says we do sin, only because he chooses the word sin and thereby gets it all confused. This is where the problem is.

Just my two cents.

Thanks for the input, doc!

I pray that you are correct, however godrulz, & others, have made it clear that Christians can be in sin, and in Jesus at the same time! Or some have even said that a Christian can move in & out of abiding in Christ, which is ludicrious. They are yo-yos!

The testimony of my life is that I am a witness to God's faithfulness, His sufficiency, His ability, and His righteousness. Their testimony is to their own faithfulness, own sufficiency, own abilities, and own righteousness.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by elected4ever

godrulz, by your own testimony I have to judge you a sinner and without God. You do not know God. You are of your father the devil. You demonstrate this with ever post. You have not been set a liberty and you do not possess the seed of God so as to be born again. I hope I am wrong about you but it is clear. You do not know the things of God only of the flesh. You are a religionest and hope to entwine the weak and the helpless in your web of deceit. I do not say this to be mean but for your edification. You do not know God!

Are you and sozo buddies?

What's with people here?:confused:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Do I understand correctly that sozo and others here are absolutely PERFECT in thought, word, deed, motive, action?

Some accuse Finney of teaching perfectionism, yet you guys are saying more than he would.

It is not necessary for a Christian to sin, but it is possible. What do you say about the men of God who committed adultery, repented, and were restored? The only thing you can say is that they were never believers in the first place and cannot become believers. Or you could say adultery is not a sin, and they are in good standing. Or you could agree with Scripture that we should not sin, BUT if we do, we have an advocate with the Father who can and will forgive in response to humility, confession, repentance, and new obedience.

A theology that does not match reality and the character of God is false.

In my opinion, your judgments and slander are in fact sin, proving you are not sinless.

We will not be perfect until we see Him and are glorified.

Please respond to Omega's verses that show, in context, that believer's can sin and be restored. This should be interesting mental gymnastics and Scripture twisting.

Welcome to the 'call the kettle black' club. Try taking the arrogant, self-righteous beams out of your own eye before going after the toothpicks in everyone else's eyes.

Last edited:

Sozo

Originally posted by godrulz

Do I understand correctly that sozo and others here are absolutely PERFECT in thought, word, deed, motive, action?
No, you understand very little, if anything. Perhaps if you would allow the Holy Spirit to guide you into all truth rather than all of your theological idols, you might come to understand.
Some accuse Finney of teaching perfectionism, yet you guys are saying more than he would.
Not even close. If you cannot discern between what we are saying, and what Finney teaches, then I suggest that you strip yourself of all the religious baggage that you have acquired, and start afresh.
It is not necessary for a Christian to sin, but it is possible
So, you know more than Jesus, Paul, or John, who said that Christians cannot sin?
What do you say about the men of God who committed adultery, repented, and were restored?
Which men are those?
Or you could agree with Scripture that we should not sin, BUT if we do, we have an advocate with the Father who can and will forgive in response to humility, confession, repentance, and new obedience.
There you go... adding your own theological nonsense to verses again.
A theology that does not match reality and the character of God is false
What the heck does that mean? You are rambling about things you know nothing about. :kookoo:
In my opinion, your judgments and slander are in fact sin, proving you are not sinless.
We are just trying to talk you out of your inflated ego, and into understanding what you need to know about the message of Christ. We believe that it is more important that you hear the truth, than it is to offend you.
We will not be perfect until we see Him and are glorified.
Once again, you reject the clear teaching once delivered to all the saints.
Please respond to Omega's verses that show, in context, that believer's can sin and be restored. This should be interesting mental gymnastics and Scripture twisting.
First of all, no one at TOL does more "scripture twisting" than Omega... why don't you ask him on what day the world is going to be destroyed. I'm sure that the two of you will have lots to talk about! :chuckle:
Do you have interpersonal conflict at home or are your wives doormats?
I always get into trouble when some pathetic little jerk like yourself insults my family, and yet the moderators on this site do very little to those who provoke it.

This time, I'll ignore your immature stupidity.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
I'll field this one, Sozo.

Hey moron [Godrulz], if you want to debate theology, or politics, or what color the sky is, feel free to do so. But when you bring a man's wife into the debate, a women who does not post on this board, you are way out of line.

That would be like me asking you, 'When was the last time you has sex with your mother?', or 'Do you have any naked pictures of your wife? No? Want to buy some?'. Or maybe, 'Hey, who was that black guy I saw climbing out of your wife's window last night before you came home?'.

Refrain from such vulgarities or get banned. Consider yourself warned.

[Trust me, Sozo could have hammered you had he chosen to. ]

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You must be a billionare by now.

Sozo

Should I listen to men tell me to get out my church or listen to what God Say as a sheep??

If you were listening to God, you would never have listened to Joyce Meyer, Creflo dollar, Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Hinn, TBN, etc. etc.

c.moore

Originally posted by Sozo

If you were listening to God, you would never have listened to Joyce Meyer, Creflo dollar, Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Hinn, TBN, etc. etc.

I did learn to keep what is good and from God , and throw away the rest.;)

Sozo

No, but I AM ON MY WAY:

MAYBE BECAUSE of the years I did pay tithes.:D

It's not funny, c.moore.

Lives of people, from all over the world, have been destroyed as a direct result of your contributions to the people you mentioned.

Think about that! :think:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

I'll field this one, Sozo.

Hey moron [Godrulz], if you want to debate theology, or politics, or what color the sky is, feel free to do so. But when you bring a man's wife into the debate, a women who does not post on this board, you are way out of line.

That would be like me asking you, 'When was the last time you has sex with your mother?', or 'Do you have any naked pictures of your wife? No? Want to buy some?'. Or maybe, 'Hey, who was that black guy I saw climbing out of your wife's window last night before you came home?'.

Refrain from such vulgarities or get banned. Consider yourself warned.

GR: I have edited out my fleshly comment and apologize for offending you, sozo. It was not meant to be a slam on your family. Please forgive me, I was wrong. I made a needless observation that if you treat a stranger who professes Christ with such disdain, it would not surprise me that you are a jerk with your own family also. This is a common pattern with abrasive people. I made the mistake you are making by judging beyond the evidence. I retract my comment.

Sillybob: Why did you not react to the repeated name-calling of sozo? He called me a pervert (this could put me in jail under the criminal code of Canada), Christ-hater, evil doer, demonic, idiot, etc.