Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

Should homosexuals be given the death penalty?

• Total voters

lovemeorhateme

SteveG. said:
From the Old to the New Testament, the only crime that consistently merited the death penalty was and is murder.

Amen!

:thumb: I'm glad to see someone around here has their head screwed on!

Big Mouth Nana

docrob57 said:
So, for example, the good Christian could not make the statement "Ted Bundy did evil?" or even worse, "Ted Bundy was evil?"
It is a given fact that Ted Bundy was evil and did evil. The difference is, where we as Christians set ourselves up as judge and jury by making comments like...How could anyone do anything like that, what a sick perverted psycho, they are lower then sewer scum (used on here by another poster), I hope they rot in hell etc. Before we got saved, we were in the same catagory as those who do such things...lost without Christ, which there aren't degrees of being lost. If Ted Bundy repented and accepted Christ, he would be ruling and reigning with the rest of us when that time comes. Hard to imagine after what he did eh?
Where I believe that a lot of us have missed it, is the mercy of God. Cain "murdered" Able, and God didn't execute him. He bannished him, and in God's mercy put a mark upon him so that no other man would slay him.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Just Tom said:
Why is it relevant? it isn't is it.. IF you can refute my logic or my arguments do so but wether the answers is yes or no is irrelvant as I have said before.

You guy are really obssesing about this do you have issues with it.. You know that one of the symptoms of the mentall illness of homosexuality is that they think everyone is Gay. It is part of the grandioseness that is characteristic of a regressiveness disorder but it can be explianed away because of a homophobic society.. Now would you stick to the topic should homos be given the death penalty. YES. :comeout:

Have you personally struggled with homosexuality or not?

Do you still?

docrob57

Big Mouth Nana said:
It is a given fact that Ted Bundy was evil and did evil. The difference is, where we as Christians set ourselves up as judge and jury by making comments like...How could anyone do anything like that, what a sick perverted psycho, they are lower then sewer scum (used on here by another poster), I hope they rot in hell etc. Before we got saved, we were in the same catagory as those who do such things...lost without Christ, which there aren't degrees of being lost. If Ted Bundy repented and accepted Christ, he would be ruling and reigning with the rest of us when that time comes. Hard to imagine after what he did eh?
Where I believe that a lot of us have missed it, is the mercy of God. Cain "murdered" Able, and God didn't execute him. He bannished him, and in God's mercy put a mark upon him so that no other man would slay him.

Okay, morally distingush these statements for me . . .

Ted Bundy was evil.
Ted Bundy was a sick perverted psycho.
Ted Bundy was lower than sewer scum.

JoyfulRook

Big Mouth Nana said:
God did that to show how evil man would get when there was no law, only conscience.

No Worries

Just Tom said:
Why is it relevant? it isn't is it.. IF you can refute my logic or my arguments do so but wether the answers is yes or no is irrelvant as I have said before.

You guy are really obssesing about this do you have issues with it.. You know that one of the symptoms of the mentall illness of homosexuality is that they think everyone is Gay. It is part of the grandioseness that is characteristic of a regressiveness disorder but it can be explianed away because of a homophobic society.. Now would you stick to the topic should homos be given the death penalty. YES. :comeout:

Is that a 'yes' to the question.

Its relevant because it explains your predicament and your opinion (no logic to it-just your opinion). If you are conflicted taking the most extreme stance against it comforts you in your belief of knowing that you can't possibly be gay. You assert to yourself that how can I be gay if I am the most radicalised against them. Ban it, kill them and there is nothing to be gay abou anymore and you will have closure. Unfortunately whilst there is still a man alive on theplanet you will always have aproblem of being attracted.

So either we kill of the whole of humanity or you come to terms with your own closetted sexuality.

Big Mouth Nana

docrob57 said:
Okay, morally distingush these statements for me . . .

Ted Bundy was evil.
Ted Bundy was a sick perverted psycho.
Ted Bundy was lower than sewer scum.
# 1 - lost without Christ, # 2 - lost without Christ, # 3 - lost without Christ. A person who is truely saved and has the Spirit of Christ living in them wouldn't be doing these things. Is Satan moral? No. These people who do these crimes have another father that they follow. Morally what they have done is wrong, and need to be put away for the safety of the public. Thus, obey the laws of the land which God said to do.

docrob57

Big Mouth Nana said:
# 1 - lost without Christ, # 2 - lost without Christ, # 3 - lost without Christ. A person who is truely saved and has the Spirit of Christ living in them wouldn't be doing these things. Is Satan moral? No. These people who do these crimes have another father that they follow. Morally what they have done is wrong, and need to be put away for the safety of the public. Thus, obey the laws of the land which God said to do.

I believe you are evading the issue, Nana. You made the oft heard statement that Christians should not judge. Are these statements wrong for a Christian to make?

Big Mouth Nana

docrob57 said:
I believe you are evading the issue, Nana. You made the oft heard statement that Christians should not judge. Are these statements wrong for a Christian to make?
I'm not evading anything :nono: You asked me the "morality" of these statements. I replied honestly. I gave my belief regarding the judging. Even though Ted Bundy, homo's, murderers etc are crimes and sins, I do not believe that we as Christians should sit in judgment on them...we were just as lost. God has already given His judgment regarding these sins. He also in His infinite wisdom gave us courts, judges and juries who put those who do these crimes behind bars. Gee, they even had jails in the OT. They executed for these crimes in the OT....BUT, God hasn't executed anyone personally in the NT since Jesus came...except Ananias and Sapphira who lied to the Holy Ghost. He doesn't mention doing this elsewhere, just that those sins listed deserve death...which He will do when the wicked are destroyed on the last day. John 12:46-48 ~ I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world..so should we.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Last edited:

Just Tom

No Worries said:
Is that a 'yes' to the question.

Its relevant because it explains your predicament and your opinion (no logic to it-just your opinion). If you are conflicted taking the most extreme stance against it comforts you in your belief of knowing that you can't possibly be gay. You assert to yourself that how can I be gay if I am the most radicalised against them. Ban it, kill them and there is nothing to be gay abou anymore and you will have closure. Unfortunately whilst there is still a man alive on theplanet you will always have aproblem of being attracted.

So either we kill of the whole of humanity or you come to terms with your own closetted sexuality.

And if the answer is NO Then what?

Then I couldn't possibly know what I'm talking about cause I not "gay" So on one hand the reasons my logical statements are wrong is because I am really 'gay' and closeted. Then on the other hand if the answer is NO the reason I couldn't know anything about would be that I am not 'gay' so how could I ever know what I am talking about.

So if I am a closeted 'gay' then I am wrong because I am really 'gay'

If I am not then I am wrong because I am not 'gay' so I have no perspective to understand the stuggles of a homosexual in a homophobic society.

You are a sociopath... Your reasoning is convuluted and circular..

Have a nice delusion...

No Worries

If the answer were No then you wouldn't be arguing what you are arguing. As it is your answer was yes, so you're angry and conflicted and you keep it covered up. Thats why they call it being in the closet. Come to terms with it. If you don't feel you can act on your homosexual feelings then don't but just because somebody else is stronger than you don't make them out to be the bad guys.

So you're gay and choose not to have a homosexual lifestyle.
Great for you.

NEXT.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
No Worries said:
If the answer were No then you wouldn't be arguing what you are arguing. As it is your answer was yes, so you're angry and conflicted and you keep it covered up. Thats why they call it being in the closet. Come to terms with it. If you don't feel you can act on your homosexual feelings then don't but just because somebody else is stronger than you don't make them out to be the bad guys.

So you're gay and choose not to have a homosexual lifestyle.
Great for you.

NEXT.

Next? You just got pinned butthead. According to your logic everyone against murder is a closet murderer. Pull your head out.....:eek:

docrob57

CRASH said:
Next? You just got pinned butthead. According to your logic everyone against murder is a closet murderer. Pull your head out.....:eek:

Homosexuals love to deflect criticism by proclaiming that anyone who would criticize them must be one of them.

No Worries

Everyone against murder is a closet murderer??? Nonsense. I am not a closet homosexual because I have never had homosexual feelings (so I am not in a closet) and I am not homosexual.

Homosexuality is not the same thing as murder. They're two different things. You're not born a murderer. You are born gay. Somebody may not want to be ginger but if they're born that way they will always be ginger. Dye your hair by all means but you're still ginger, its just covered up with dye so nobody else knows you're ginger.

No Worries

docrob57 said:
Homosexuals love to deflect criticism by proclaiming that anyone who would criticize them must be one of them.

Not at all. Many of them just think anti-homosexuals are backward looking bigots who like conflict. If he had siad no then this would be the case. He said yes, either directly or indirectly whichever way you read his post.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
No Worries said:
Everyone against murder is a closet murderer??? Nonsense. I am not a closet homosexual because I have never had homosexual feelings (so I am not in a closet) and I am not homosexual.

Homosexuality is not the same thing as murder. They're two different things. You're not born a murderer. You are born gay. Somebody may not want to be ginger but if they're born that way they will always be ginger. Dye your hair by all means but you're still ginger, its just covered up with dye so nobody else knows you're ginger.

HOW IGNORANT!!!! BORN THAT WAY????!!!! YOU BELIEVE THAT?

So are guys who like sheep "born that way?"

And why do we have people who are FORMER homosexuals?

Black people are "born that way" and I've never met a former black guy.

Jeezzzzz.... THINK!

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
No Worries said:
Not at all. Many of them just think anti-homosexuals are backward looking bigots who like conflict. If he had siad no then this would be the case. He said yes, either directly or indirectly whichever way you read his post.

Look, you're the with a Queen for your avatar. I'm betting you're the real faggot.