ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm an ambassador for Christ Jesus here on planet earth.

My citizenship is in heaven.

When I physically die, I will be instantly present with my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus in the kingdom.

You satanically deny the redemption of the body,promised to members of the boc, which, by definition, is physical, and that is because you deny that the Saviour is a man today, not having a flesh and bone body. You thus deny that He is a mediator.

Satanic.

You also deny the future resurrection, which, by definition, is physical, to OT saints.

That is a perversion of the gospel of Christ, and is satanic.

And stuff your satanic spin as to the reasons why you believe such. We've heard it, and it's from the pits of hell, your future residence.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You might keel over tomorrow due to a heart attack.

If what you guys says happens when we are alive.. I consider it a bonus.

Most likely we are all going to die mortal deaths though.... so why should it be a major theme to our beliefs?

We got things do to and places to go for Christ... staring at the sky and dilly dallying are just excuses.

Well then, don't just sit there in front of your screen man, get to it. Are
we cool?

HisServant

You're a Calvinist and I'm a Grace Message/Paul's Gospel kind of guy.
Never the twain shall meet. Dig?

Doesn't matter in our daily lives.. we are still required to do the same thing.

I'm a Paul kind of guy too... I have the entire book of Romans committed to memory (had to do it for a play back in college)..

We have very different takes on Paul's theology.. Paul out Calvined Calvin.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Likewise, sis. But perhaps on that Mid-Acts thread supposedly protected from disruption by those not really "Sincere Inquisitors Only."

That's what you guys should do.

Go to your private thread and try and figure out how to reconcile future animal sacrifices for sin atonement with what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

However, you probably shouldn't read the book of Hebrews while doing so.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Doesn't matter in our daily lives.. we are still required to do the same thing.

I'm a Paul kind of guy too... I have the entire book of Romans committed to memory (had to do it for a play back in college)..

We have very different takes on Paul's theology.. Paul out Calvined Calvin.

I've had my share of entertaining folks man. On the stage plus. How
you could possibly memorize the entirety of the book of Romans
and not understand what Paul is saying, is beyond the pale, man.

Are you sealed/indwelt and baptized (not by water) into the Body
of Christ?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No. That's called, changing ones mind.

Changing your mind is just fine, but if you keep changing your mind after constantly using the word "permanent" in your original stances; eventually the word "permanent" will become meaningless when used by you.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's what you guys should do.

Go to your private thread and try and figure out how to reconcile future animal sacrifices for sin atonement with what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

However, you probably shouldn't read the book of Hebrews while doing so.

Perhaps, you ought to turn off your Laptop and go sit on a lilly pad and
wait for a fly?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Changing your mind is just fine, but if you keep changing your mind after constantly using the word "permanent" in your original stances; eventually the word "permanent" will become meaningless when used by you.

I will "permanently" mock you relentlessly. How's that?

john w

Hall of Fame
(Luke 17:21) nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

So? What of it, punk? In your midst- in the presense of the Saviour. You've been shown this. You satanically misinterpret this passage.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tam, put it in an area prepared for earnest Bible believing children of God.

It doesn't matter where she puts it.

No matter how hard you Darby followers try, there can't be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future.

You guys know it, but because you place the false teachings of Darby over the Bible, you will still keep trying to come up with a theory about how animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future will take place.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Learn how to quote someone with the quote tags, and you won't have to ask that question.

For example, I can quote Andyc the time he busted you copying and pasting someone else's article and taking credit for it, and not have to ask Andyc if he said it.

BTW, this wasn't the same post that Knight busted you copying and pasting, this was a different one.

Answer the question, punk.

"I'm here to learn.

Debating is how I do it. I argue what I believe is correct. If I'm wrong, then I learn, and sometimes what I believe is confirmed.

If I was only about winning (like you), then I wouldn't have dropped Dispensationalism like a bag of dirt.

Plus I would have never done what you did re: defending Johnny W. You know he copied and pasted the article, and took credit for it, but you defended him anyhow. "-Tettie

Did you say this, punk?:

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone....I am not hear to teach. I am here to learn"-Tet.

You've admitted that you plagiarize, on TOL, so stuff your satanic charges, punk. And I showed, word for word, over 30 instances, this year alone, you plagiarizing, word for word, someone elses' exact words/articles.

You wicked, habitual liar.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter where she puts it.

No matter how hard you Darby followers try, there can't be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future.

You guys know it, but because you place the false teachings of Darby over the Bible, you will still keep trying to come up with a theory about how animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future will take place.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

There you go using the Darby name again. Preterism is the mess. 70AD indeed.