ECT Rightly Dividing

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm flattered you're so concerned about who I rebuke.

Here's a post from 5 days ago. In it I rebuke Catholics.

Is that good enough, or do you want some more posts where I rebuke Calvinists, Messianic Jews, Jews, and Mormons?

You ought to rebuke yourself for spreading false doctrine.

Danoh

I'm flattered you're so concerned about who I rebuke.

Here's a post from 5 days ago. In it I rebuke Catholics.

Is that good enough, or do you want some more posts where I rebuke Calvinists, Messianic Jews, Jews, and Mormons?

Well, there is still one - where you finally rebuke yourself.

Feel free to posr it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeT states that we saints are with Christ now, and Satan is bound. My question
to him is,"Why are we still here on earth? Shouldn't we be with Christ, according
to your belief?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you claim to be a saint, why aren't you with Christ now?

I'm an ambassador for Christ Jesus here on planet earth.

My citizenship is in heaven.

When I physically die, I will be instantly present with my Lord and Savior Christ Jesus in the kingdom.

john w

Hall of Fame
I can save you a lot of time.

The kingdom exists right now. Christ Jesus sits on His throne, and the Saints reign with Him.

The kingdom will never be on planet earth.There will never be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the kingdom.

There are no tears, no crying, no sorrow, no death, etc. in the kingdom.

So, if there is no literal kingdom of heaven upon the earth, per your "The kingdom will never be on planet earth," and there never was, in the third heaven, "tears, crying, sorrow, death, etc", just what the h, punk, is this prophecy referring to....

Revelation 21:4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Is God an idiot, like you, promising a future kingdom, in which there will be "no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain?" What's the point of the prophecy? There never was "tears, crying, sorrow, death, etc", in the third heaven. It's a worthless, superfluous verse, if it's not talking about eliminating the condition of "death,sorrow,crying, pain, death" on earth.

Go ahead...explain it, Jughead. Watch him spin it with his non sensical "paradise/Abraham's bosom" spam, that is quite irrelevant. Watch.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
However, you said that, the saints are all there "NOW?"

The Saints who are in the kingdom reigning with Christ Jesus right now are believers who have previously physically died.

Saints alive today, on planet earth, are not in the kingdom reigning with Christ Jesus, they are ambassadors, who have a citizenship in heaven.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
One cannot be in two places at once. Pick one and stick with it.

Do you know what an ambassador is?

(2 Cor 5:20) We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.

john w

Hall of Fame
It was prophesied in the Garden of Eden.

We are told the seed of the woman would crush Satan's head.

So, that can be interpreted as not being fulfilled until Satan is cast into the lake of fire, or some interpret as taken place at the cross.

Paul said the following:

(Rom 16:20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.....

So, either Paul was wrong, or "shortly" means a really long time.

Plus Paul says "bruise", not "crush"

"We are told the seed of the woman would crush Satan's head."-Craigie

And how long between the time it was prophesied, and it's fulfillment, Craigie the Clown?

One of your "GAP" "inventions, sweetie?

Hypocrite.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Saints who are in the kingdom reigning with Christ Jesus right now are believers who have previously physically died.

Saints alive today, on planet earth, are not in the kingdom reigning with Christ Jesus, they are ambassadors, who have a citizenship in heaven.

This is the first time I've witnessed you say something rational. Why not continue?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you know what an ambassador is?

(2 Cor 5:20) We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God.

Satan is not bound yet. He's still in the world. Your timetable is off.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you have eternal life?

Believers in the kingdom do not die.

Did believers die in the kingdom at one time? The point of Revelation 21:4 KJV is what, sweetie? Why mention eliminating death, if it is not talking about physical death?