ECT Rightly Dividing

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's your claim, prove it is Zechariah.
Leave no doubt.

I have learned that you are very stubborn with your "prove it".

Johnny W copied and pasted an article once, took credit for it, was busted by Knight, self banned himself, I posted the article by the real author, and you still said I couldn't "prove" that Johnny W didn't write it.

So, I have learned that it's impossible to "prove" anything to you, and you are all about winning, and being right.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And when did John open the seals. Is everything that John spoke of fulfilled?

John opened the seals in the first century.

Everything in the seals has been fulfilled.

Therefore, there is nothing from any chapter or verse in Daniel that hasn't been fulfilled.

There are still prophecies from Revelation that have not been fulfilled.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John opened the seals in the first century.

Everything in the seals has been fulfilled.

Therefore, there is nothing from any chapter or verse in Daniel that hasn't been fulfilled.

There are still prophecies from Revelation that have not been fulfilled.

I think you need to answer STP. Hell death and the grave has not been conquered yet. Men still die. Waiting for your answer.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What are you all about?
What is your purpose here?
What do you hope to accomplish?

I'm here to learn.

Debating is how I do it. I argue what I believe is correct. If I'm wrong, then I learn, and sometimes what I believe is confirmed.

If I was only about winning (like you), then I wouldn't have dropped Dispensationalism like a bag of dirt.

Plus I would have never done what you did re: defending Johnny W. You know he copied and pasted the article, and took credit for it, but you defended him anyhow.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you need to answer STP. Hell death and the grave has not been conquered yet. Men still die. Waiting for your answer.

Right now the Saints reign with Christ Jesus (for a thousand years), Satan has been bound.

When the thousand years are over different things prophesied in Revelation will take place.

Danoh

Could be.

A while back I tried to get a discussion going about the millennial kingdom, to gather a lot of verses together that give us a picture of what was to be going on during that time. And then methodically start eliminating the verses that absolutely could not be about the kingdom, as to get an even clearer picture.
It quickly fell by the wayside, as there was literally no others that wanted to discuss it at the time. No biggie, as others were heavily involved with topics that interested them.
I've mentioned it a couple of time since, and again, no takers.

So, it's a subject that I mostly just study by myself. As of yet, I don't have a clear picture of what is going on in the kingdom. Almost every time I think I might have a grip on it, something else comes up about it that makes me rethink.
Every now and then a tidbit about it will emerge in some thread, but only as a side-mention in another topic.

So, I wait patiently for a good study of it. It it does, great! If it doesn't, I'll keep being adventurous, holding on to all my puzzle pieces until I can put them in a clear picture form that I can see clearly.

Couldn't agree with your attitude more!

That is exactly the attitude that has allowed Mid-Acts to continue to further refine.

Beautifully put, sis.

SaulToPaul 2

I'm here to learn.

Debating is how I do it.

Do you only learn from MAD threads?

95% of your activity here is bashing all forms of dispensationalism, disguised as "debate".

You will side with a gospel perverter or non-believer if they will help you bash dispensationalism.

Why?

SaulToPaul 2

Right now the Saints reign with Christ Jesus (for a thousand years), Satan has been bound.

When the thousand years are over different things prophesied in Revelation will take place.

Was Satan's ultimate demise prophesied in the OT?

Why hasn't it been fulfilled yet?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You will side with a gospel perverter or non-believer if they will help you bash dispensationalism.

I side with whomever I agree with on the topic.

I sided with the atheist Granite when it came to the Confederate flag because we both agree the Confederate flag is a symbol of racial hatred.

I'm not going to agree with a Christian who defends the Confederate flag just because he/she's a Christian and Granite's an atheist.

You somehow think you're on the same sports team as other MADists, and agree with them and defend them no matter what.

SaulToPaul 2

I sided with the atheist Granite when it came to the Confederate flag.

I'm not going to agree with a Christian who defends the Confederate flag just because he/she's a Christian and Granite's an atheist.

You somehow think your on the same sports team as other MADists, and agree with them and defend them no matter what.

Who do you rebuke on TOL besides evil dispies?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I sided with the atheist Granite when it came to the Confederate flag.

You somehow think your on the same sports team as other MADists, and agree with them and defend them no matter what.

I can't believe you posted here without mentioning "DARBY?"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was Satan's ultimate demise prophesied in the OT?

It was prophesied in the Garden of Eden.

We are told the seed of the woman would crush Satan's head.

So, that can be interpreted as not being fulfilled until Satan is cast into the lake of fire, or some interpret as taken place at the cross.

Paul said the following:

(Rom 16:20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.....

So, either Paul was wrong, or "shortly" means a really long time.

Plus Paul says "bruise", not "crush"

SaulToPaul 2

It was prophesied in the Garden of Eden.

We are told the seed of the woman would crush Satan's head.

So, that can be interpreted as not being fulfilled until Satan is cast into the lake of fire, or some interpret as taken place at the cross.

Paul said the following:

(Rom 16:20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.....

So, either Paul was wrong, or "shortly" means a really long time.

Plus Paul says "bruise", not "crush"

Was it not prophesied elsewhere?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who do you rebuke on TOL besides evil dispies?

I'm flattered you're so concerned about who I rebuke.

Here's a post from 5 days ago. In it I rebuke Catholics.

Catholicism teaches that salvation is through Mary:

"God has committed to her the treasury of all good things, in order that everyone may know that through her are obtained every hope, every grace, and all salvation. For this is his will, that we obtain everything through Mary.” (Pius IX: Encycl., Ubi primum, February 2, 1849.)

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Salvation is through Christ Jesus and no one else:

(John 14:6) Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Salvation is not through Mary, it's through Christ Jesus.

Is that good enough, or do you want some more posts where I rebuke Calvinists, Messianic Jews, Jews, and Mormons?

john w

Hall of Fame
No problem:

(John 7:38) He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Maybe you take it literal, and believe literal rivers of literal water flow out of everyone's literal belly who believes in Jesus?

Zechariah 14:11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Tet: Fulfilled, as I go to Jersualem, every year, for our Preterist/AD 70-ism annual "Josephus" bible conference...........Here is a photo, that I shot, outside my condo in Jerusalem, as I inherited the land given to my fathers..........

155441-israel-general-warns-mid-east-on-brink-of-war.jpg

Preterist scammer.