ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
I have learned that you are very stubborn with your "prove it".

Johnny W copied and pasted an article once, took credit for it, was busted by Knight, self banned himself, I posted the article by the real author, and you still said I couldn't "prove" that Johnny W didn't write it.

So, I have learned that it's impossible to "prove" anything to you, and you are all about winning, and being right.

I've caught you plagiarizing over 100 times this year, you vile demon, so stuff your satanic charge, you child of the devil.

We smell your sulfur.....Ssssssssssssssssss......

You get picked apart by STP, and this is your slimy response. Weighty.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Satan is not bound yet. He's still in the world. Your timetable is off.

No, he's bound.

Paul said the following shortly before Satan was bound:

(Rom 16:20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.....

To be a Darby follower, you have to change the meaning of the word "shortly" when it is found in the Bible, to mean at least 1,900 years.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You need to go back and read the entire Bible and pray that God will
give you wisdom and knowledge to understand what you're reading?
Right now, you're confused.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, he's bound.

Paul said the following shortly before Satan was bound:

(Rom 16:20) And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly.....

To be a Darby follower, you have to change the meaning of the word "shortly" when it is found in the Bible, to mean at least 1,900 years.

Back to the insanity I see!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Back to the insanity I see!!

When you say "insanity" are you referring to how Darby followers define the word "shortly" as meaning at least 1,900 years?

Here's another example:

(Rev 1:1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;...

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm here to learn.

Debating is how I do it. I argue what I believe is correct. If I'm wrong, then I learn, and sometimes what I believe is confirmed.

If I was only about winning (like you), then I wouldn't have dropped Dispensationalism like a bag of dirt.

Plus I would have never done what you did re: defending Johnny W. You know he copied and pasted the article, and took credit for it, but you defended him anyhow.

You've admitted that you plagiarized, punk.

Did you say this, punk?:

"I am not here to teach, instruct, evangelize, or advise anyone....I am not hear to teach. I am here to learn"-Tet.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Couldn't agree with your attitude more!

That is exactly the attitude that has allowed Mid-Acts to continue to further refine.

Beautifully put, sis.
I've often wondered if folks just don't want to tackle a study of the kingdom because they don't have a clear picture either.
One would think, if that were the case, they would jump at the chance to study it and learn something. Especially those that believe in a future millennial kingdom on earth.

I readily admit, it's a egg I haven't been able to put together.
I feel like all the king's horses and all the king's men.

So, I'll pick your brain a little now and then about it.
I bet you can hardly wait!!!!
happy-smiley.gif

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've often wondered if folks just don't want to tackle a study of the kingdom because they don't have a clear picture either.
One would think, if that were the case, they would jump at the chance to study it and learn something. Especially those that believe in a future millennial kingdom on earth.

happy-smiley.gif

(Luke 17:21) nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is in your midst."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Did you say this, punk?:

Learn how to quote someone with the quote tags, and you won't have to ask that question.

For example, I can quote Andyc the time he busted you copying and pasting someone else's article and taking credit for it, and not have to ask Andyc if he said it.

I noticed this posted on another forum back in 2004 by someone from south dakota.

http://www.christianforums.com/t4986618-9/#post33481897

John you crack me up.

BTW, this wasn't the same post that Knight busted you copying and pasting, this was a different one.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When you say "insanity" are you referring to how Darby followers define the word "shortly" as meaning at least 1,900 years?

Here's another example:

(Rev 1:1) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass;...

Nah. I was talking about you.

Danoh

happy-smiley.gif

Likewise, sis. But perhaps on that Mid-Acts thread supposedly protected from disruption by those not really "Sincere Inquisitors Only."

Actually, the future of both Israel and the Body's respective realms need to be explored much more than they have often been explored. That I can think of, only Jordan has proven himself a supreme expert on both agencies and their respective realms and with great depth of understanding as to the minutest of details as to each.

Again, studies absolutely wasted anywhere else but within minds of like precious faith. Its amazing how much our detractors guess at all sorts of things as to what we are talking about and then set out to disprove what they have assumed we are talking about.

john w

Hall of Fame
I side with whomever I agree with on the topic.

I sided with the atheist Granite when it came to the Confederate flag because we both agree the Confederate flag is a symbol of racial hatred.

I'm not going to agree with a Christian who defends the Confederate flag just because he/she's a Christian and Granite's an atheist.

You somehow think you're on the same sports team as other MADists, and agree with them and defend them no matter what.

You, wicked Preterist Craigie Tetelestai, assert that "dispies"/"MADISTS" are lost:

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

Face you, actress.

HisServant

When He returns, we'll know it.

You might keel over tomorrow due to a heart attack.

If what you guys says happens when we are alive.. I consider it a bonus.

Most likely we are all going to die mortal deaths though.... so why should it be a major theme to our beliefs?

We got things do to and places to go for Christ... staring at the sky and dilly dallying are just excuses.