ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
That's what you guys should do.

Go to your private thread and try and figure out how to reconcile future animal sacrifices for sin atonement with what Christ Jesus accomplished on the cross.

However, you probably shouldn't read the book of Hebrews while doing so.

Did you say this, punk:

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
There are only two kinds of people who claim there are going to be animals sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future.

1) Dispensationalists (Darby followers)

2) Christ rejecting Jews.

Did you say this, demon?:

"Not to mention, Darby followers deny that Christ Jesus' one time sacrifice for sin was good enough. They claim people in the future will have to sacrifice animals for sin atonement."-Craigie Tet.

john w

Hall of Fame
His deceptive, satanic MO:

"All Dispensationalists are Darby followers."-Tettie

That, TOL, is a satanic lie. And we know it. He knows it. His obsession compels him to lie, misquote, engage in sophistry, false accusations, and deception.

john w

Hall of Fame
Learn how to properly quote people, and you won't have to keep asking.

He punts. The punk knows I've the goods on him.

Learn how to spell, you wicked punk, and stop satanically misquoting others, demon.

As I asked-show me my comments, asserting that I believe in "soul sleep."

I thought so.

Lying punk.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Learn how to properly quote people, and you won't have to keep asking.

Did you say this, punk:

He won't reply.

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't matter where she puts it.

No matter how hard you Darby followers try, there can't be animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future.

You guys know it, but because you place the false teachings of Darby over the Bible, you will still keep trying to come up with a theory about how animal sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future will take place.

Dispensationalism is a mess.

Spam.

Did you say this, punk:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Satan's ultimate demise was prophesied elsewhere, and it has not happened yet, how can you say Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets?

Do the OT prophecies say "ultimate" demise?

Was Satan defeated at the cross?

Was Satan cast out of heaven?

Was Satan's head crushed?

SaulToPaul 2

Do the OT prophecies say "ultimate" demise?

Was Satan cast out of heaven?

Was Satan's head crushed?

They hint at his end ruin, when there is no more evil.

What do you mean by defeated?

He was cast out of the 3rd heaven before Genesis 1:2. He still has access to the other heavens.

What do you mean by crushed?

SaulToPaul 2

There are only two kinds of people who claim there are going to be animals sacrifices for sin atonement in the yet future.

1) Dispensationalists (Darby followers)

2) Christ rejecting Jews.

If God wants the 144000 to administer the Law, in it's perfection, to some people for 1,000 years...what is it to you?

They would not be "saved" by those sacrifices.

SaulToPaul 2

However, you probably shouldn't read the book of Hebrews while doing so.

What makes you think that the people receiving the law during that 1000 years qualify for the promises laid out in Hebrews?

One pot meal= one huge mess

God does things decently, and in order.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They hint at his end ruin, when there is no more evil.

Can you provide a verse from the OT that says this?

What do you mean by defeated?

You tell me?

Was he defeated when he was bound for a thousand years, and cannot deceive the nations any longer?

Or is he defeated when he is cast into the lake of fire?

He was cast out of the 3rd heaven before Genesis 1:2. He still has access to the other heavens.

I disagree

After Genesis 1:2, Satan is found in the throne room of God

(Job 1:6 KJV) Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Satan was cast out of heaven after the cross. Then he roamed the earth very desperate (Rev 12). Paul speaks of Satan getting in his way.

Then in 70AD, Satan was bound, and can no longer deceive the nations.

When the thousand years are over (yet future), then Satan will be released for a little while.

What do you mean by crushed?

The KJV uses "bruise", the NIV uses "crush" in Gen 3:15

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If God wants the 144000 to administer the Law, in it's perfection, to some people for 1,000 years...what is it to you?

That's not what God wants.

The law was never what God wanted.

God was never happy with animal sacrifices.

Did Jesus keep the law to perfection? If so, did He sacrifice animals for sin atonement? If not, then He didn't keep the Mosaic Law to perfection did He?

They would not be "saved" by those sacrifices.

No one was ever saved by anything other than faith.

The animal sacrifices were a shadow of what was to come.

Why in the world would God go back to a "shadow" program? Don't you realize how that doesn't make sense?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What makes you think that the people receiving the law during that 1000 years qualify for the promises laid out in Hebrews?

The one time sacrifice on the cross was for all sins for all men.

One pot meal= one huge mess

No, read my signature. You keep trying to dividing Christ.

God does things decently, and in order.

The OC and the law were a shadow of what was to come. God is not going to go back to a shadow of what was to come, after what was promised did come. We now live in a new heaven and new earth with a NC.

It's crazy that you think God is going to back to the old system with the old earth and the old heaven and the OC, and start sacrificing animals for sin atonement again.

That's nuts.