ECT Rightly Dividing

Jerry Shugart

In the first century

First you said that the following event was "conditional" and it never happened and will never happen. And now you say it happened in the first century. But you said absolutely nothing which would convince anyone that this happened in the first century:

"I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem" (Zech.14:2-4).​

All I can see from you is that you are so confused that you can't even keep your stories straight.

john w

Hall of Fame
STP quoted me without the quote tags, and used the word "form" in the fake quote.

If I'm wrong, all STP or anyone else has to do is go to advanced search, type the word "form", type my user name, and see if I ever said what STP made up that I said.

I can save you time. I never said what STP made up.

But that's what you guys do. You make up things, then repeat them over and over again to distract from the posts that show what a mess Dispensationalism is.

Again..

Your the biggest habitual liar, and fraud, on TOL, Craigie, so save the acting job, and spam.

Spin, lies-my post #302:

Spin, lies, with his now "form" slight of hand...

"Tet: "The LORD Jesus Christ returned in the form of a Roman Army." "-STP

"Never said that."-Tet.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Craigie the habitual liar, clown.

Stuff your "form" dodge.

You lied, again. That is your "ministry," Craigie..

john w

Hall of Fame
So Grosnick, do you enjoy putting words in others' mouths? God did not take away the humanity of the translators and certainly did not turn them into human dictaphones. They were left with all their humanity and bias in place. Their translations inspired by God and filtered through their human experience, bias and world-view.

"Their translations inspired by God"-you

... and yet all translations are riddled with errors.

Made up. Any purported translation, to be "inspired by God," by definition, has no errors-NADA.

Your humanism is clear, as you attribute the subsequent preservation of the scriptures, to humans, such as the translators, not the LORD God.

Gee, I suppose that the scribes, who penned, copied, the word of God, had "their humanity and bias in place," and thus, made errors? How do you know that they scribes were not on "Boone's Farm" wine-was that a "bias?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So Grosnick, do you enjoy putting words in others' mouths? God did not take away the humanity of the translators and certainly did not turn them into human dictaphones. They were left with all their humanity and bias in place. Their translations inspired by God and filtered through their human experience, bias and world-view.

First of all, I don't put words in peoples mouths, it isn't sanitary.
Don't you think God KNEW from the beginning that different
'translations' would be necessary? The Scriptures were written
in original Greek and Hebrew. It was of necessity to translate
these words into English, German, Spanish, etc.

Some words not known to the different translators had to be edited.
Why? So, the people reading the Written Word, (inspired by the Holy
Spirit,) in their own language, would be able to understand. However,
we must keep in mind that the Holy Spirit use's the Word to speak to
the hearts and minds of those who read it. I have no doubt that the
Holy Spirit is able to use our translations to lead us to all truth.

Remember, 1 Corinthians 2:14 states: "But the natural man receiveth
not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned."

One must have access to the Bible in order learn the truth's of God.
It's best you pick up your Bible and start to have faith in what God's
trying to say to your heart and mind? Or, continue to live in disbelief?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, what's lunacy is, you being an enemy of the Grace Message
(Paul's Gospel)

You're the enemy of Paul's gospel not me.

Paul preached the New Covenant. Paul preached there was no difference between Jew and Gentile.

You follow Darby who taught that God still has a plan for Jews, that the New Covenant was put on hold, that the law will once again be put in place, that two gospels were preached, that animal sacrifices for sin will take place again, etc.

You don't follow Paul, you follow Darby.

Danoh

Paul preached the New Covenant. Paul preached there was no difference between Jew and Gentile.

You follow Darby who taught that God still has a plan for Jews, that the New Covenant was put on hold, that the law will once again be put in place, that two gospels were preached, that animal sacrifices for sin will take place again, etc.

Well, if those are some of the things Darby had believed [I wouldn't know, as I've never read him nor do I obsesses over him, as I have always been into females] well, then I'll have to say I agree with him on some of those things; though I'm sure I'd differ in my own understanding.

What'llya know, your homo-erotic obsession with the man, bore some "fruit," lol

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, if those are some of the things Darby had believed [I wouldn't know, as I've never read him nor do I obsesses over him, as I have always been into females] well, then I'll have to say I agree with him on some of those things; though I'm sure I'd differ in my own understanding.

What'llya know, your homo-erotic obsession with the man, bore some "fruit," lol

TeT does have a tendency to mention the man constantly?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is no gap in the material. christ does not confirm a covenant again for 3.5 years. It is a coherent description of the 7 years of Christ's work and the start of the church. By some calculations it ends very close to the death of Stephen, which spread the church out all over.

Not true.

The second 3.5years are yet future as Rev. says, and even Daniel.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, where is your evidence that the Lord Jesus ever made a covenant with anyone for seven years?

Once again your evidence comes from no other place than thin air.

Jesus confirmed the covenant He made with Abraham.

Gen 17:5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.
Gen 17:6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.
Gen 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
Gen 17:8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: Rom 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
Rom 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Rom 4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Rom 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
Rom 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
Rom 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
Rom 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
Rom 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
Rom 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
Rom 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

All the one gospel..

LA

Danoh

Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers: Rom 15:9 And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
Rom 15:10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
Rom 4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Rom 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
Rom 4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,
Rom 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
Rom 4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
Rom 4:19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
Rom 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
Rom 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
Rom 4:22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
Rom 4:23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
Rom 4:24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
Rom 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

All the one gospel..

LA

Romans 9-11, summarized in Rom. 11:25-29, relates that Rom. 15:8-12 was interrupted.

Thus 15:13's "Now the God of hope..." was superseded by 13 thru 21 via an Apostle of the Gentiles.

Rom. 15:8-12 was Prophesied and foresees Israel redeemed first - at the 2nd Coming, and then the Gentiles, Isaiah 60: 2-3. It is Acts 3:25-26's "unto you first." Peter also relates in 2 Peter 3 that that was interrupted per what Paul wrote about that, 2 Peter 3: 14-15.

Romans 11 relates that "through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles."

Note, not through Israel's prophesied rise, that one is on hold.

Rather through their fall.

An the word in Rom. 15:8 is "promises" - plural, not singular. That is this here - Romans 9:

4. Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5. Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 15:8-12 is the so called "Great Commission" that began in Matthew 10 and was prophesied in Matt. 10:23 would not be completed "til the Son of man be come."

Romans 11:25 relates "this mystery" that during God's having put that on hold - during Israel's fall - He is visiting the Gentiles directly, rather than, as prophesied; through Israel's rise.

And this post should confuse the heck out of you as it is a perspective you are not familiar with.

In Romans...11:25-29 relates that 1Rom. 5:8-12, which was prophesied, is on hold, and that now the God of hope is working Rom. 15:13-21.

Romans 15:8-12 is Acts 15:16's "After this, I will return and build again the tabernacle of David," etc.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 9-11, summarized in Rom. 11:25-29, relates that Rom. 15:8-12 was interrupted.

Thus 15:13's "Now the God of hope..." was superseded by 13 thru 21 via an Apostle of the Gentiles.

Rom. 15:8-12 was Prophesied and foresees Israel redeemed first - at the 2nd Coming, and then the Gentiles, Isaiah 60: 2-3. It is Acts 3:25-26's "unto you first." Peter also relates in 2 Peter 3 that that was interrupted per what Paul wrote about that, 2 Peter 3: 14-15.

Romans 11 relates that "through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles."

Note, not through Israel's prophesied rise, that one is on hold.

Rather through their fall.

An the word in Rom. 15:8 is "promises" - plural, not singular. That is this here - Romans 9:

4. Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
5. Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 15:8-12 is the so called "Great Commission" that began in Matthew 10 and was prophesied in Matt. 10:23 would not be completed "til the Son of man be come."

Romans 11:25 relates "this mystery" that during God's having put that on hold - during Israel's fall - He is visiting the Gentiles directly, rather than, as prophesied; through Israel's rise.

And this post should confuse the heck out of you as it is a perspective you are not familiar with.

In Romans...11:25-29 relates that 1Rom. 5:8-12, which was prophesied, is on hold, and that now the God of hope is working Rom. 15:13-21.

Romans 15:8-12 is Acts 15:16's "After this, I will return and build again the tabernacle of David," etc.

The salvation of Jews was never interrupted.

The tabernacle of David (the type)was established under the new covenant at Pentecost.

Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

The prophecy was being fulfilled then according to James.

LA

Danoh

The salvation of Jews was never interrupted.

The tabernacle of David (the type)was established under the new covenant at Pentecost.

Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

The prophecy was being fulfilled then according to James.

LA

Never mind, remain ignorant - no way you checked all the passages I cited, even if familiar with them. No sense in wasting any more time with you "Lazy."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

tet or anybody - show me/us where animal sacrifices for sin will take place again -

where -

when -

by who -

for how long ~ how many times

where is it written -

?
?

john w

Hall of Fame

No, you are a child of the devil, hating the Lord Jesus Christ, a satanic "Replacement Theology" proponent, following the satanists Russell, Josephus.....................who, like you, flip the bird at the God the Father, and His Christ, devishly asserting that He is not a man today, asserting that He is not the mediator, and will not rule from Jerusalem, and asserting that everyone is saved.

You only follow satan, Craigie.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

:dizzy:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Never mind, remain ignorant - no way you checked all the passages I cited, even if familiar with them. No sense in wasting any more time with you "Lazy."

Salvation began with the Jews and Gentiles were included into the one new covenant.

Tell me what covenant the church began under?

Tell me what covenant with God you are now under?

Can you answer those questions?

Thanks.

LA