ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
Your Dispensationalism is a mess.

Hey, mess Craigie- answer my post:

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

Name one person, that ever taught the above, below, before you, Craigie...

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Go ahead, Craigie-specifics.

You won't.

Fraud.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

King Herod had many palaces in Judaea

Verse 45 describes Herod.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

Notice Dan 12:1 starts out with "and at that time"

In Hebrew "uva'et" is translated "at that time". Every time this phrase is used in OT prophecies it refers to the time of the Messiah.

john w

Hall of Fame
In Hebrew "uva'et" is translated "at that time". Every time this phrase is used in OT prophecies it refers to the time of the Messiah.

You know "Hebrew," do you Craigie? Save it, con artist. You know no "Hebrew," you can't speak it, you can't write it, you can't understand it, and would not know the difference between a "Hebrew National," and an "Oscar Meyer Ballpark Frank."

Who do you think you are trying to con, on TOL, Craigie? Your aunt Bessie? You just saw that on a website, and thought you'd try to act like a "scholar," and all that jazz.

Why do you follow the teachings of men, Craigie? You taught us that.

You are going to "school" us on "Hebrew," when you do not even know proper Engilsh?

"Spelling was never one of my strong points."-Craigie, on TOL.

You plagiarized that "In Hebrew 'uva'et' is translated 'at that time'" con job, trying to impress the TOL audience.

We are on to you, fraud. Clown. Plagiarizer.

kiwimacahau

Well, sinse you don't trust in the written word of God, perhaps you ought to lay it down, forget about it, and go have a tall glass of ice cold Beer!

I trust in God and His written word. I simply acknowledge that all translations have biases and errors. Every one of them including the KJV.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And 99% of them will deny Jesus is the Christ.
What else should I buy from them?

Yes, but they're pretty good when it comes to Hanukah.

Hanukah celebrates what took place during the Hasmonean dynasty, which occurred during the events of Dan 11. You won't find Hanukah in the OT.

They are also pretty knowledgable of the Maccabean revolt, which Dan 11:32-35 describes perfectly.

Jews today also hold John Hyrcanus in high regard. Hyrcanus was the Hasmonian leader who forced the Edomites to convert to Judaism. Herod's father Antipater II was one of those converts and was made procurator by Julius Caesar.

Antipater II made his son Herod the governor of Galilee, then Herod married the granddaughter of Hasmonian leader Hyrcanus II which got him the job as Tetrarch over Judea around 40BC.

It's all explained in Daniel 11, the Jews know all about it, they are taught it.

You however, put your head in the sand because all these historical events cause a contradiction to Darby's false teachings.

Danoh

Yes, but they're pretty good when it comes to Hanukah.

Hanukah celebrates what took place during the Hasmonean dynasty, which occurred during the events of Dan 11.

They are also pretty knowledgable of the Maccabean revolt, which Dan 11:32-35 describes perfectly.

Jews today also hold John Hyrcanus in high regard. Hyrcanus was the Hasmonian leader who forced the Edomites to convert to Judaism. Herod's father Antipater II was one of those converts and was made procurator by Julius Caesar.

Antipater II made his son Herod the governor of Galilee, then Herod married the granddaughter of Hasmonian leader Hyrcanus II which got him the job as Tetrarch over Judea around 40BC.

It's all explained in Daniel 11, the Jews know all about it, they are taught it.

You however, put your head in the sand because all these historical events cause a contradiction to Darby's false teachings.

Fool, a great many of them do not even accept the book of Daniel as legit.

Jerry Shugart

[IAre there any other extant cites, countries, churches, or historical events that you want to claim haven't existed yet, or take place in the yet future?

When did this event take place?:

"I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations, as he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem" (Zech.14:2-4).​

And when was this fulfilled?:

"They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1:10-11).​

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
I trust in God and His written word. I simply acknowledge that all translations have biases and errors. Every one of them including the KJV.

And just how would you know that all of them had errors, w/o the infallible standard, by which to judge those errors? Let me guess: Here is a fake bible, filled with errors, and I will use it, to correct other fake bibles, that are also riddled with errors, to arrive at perfection.

=log in, lose your mind....Lunacy....Straight jacket time....Can't be done. Son, if you don't have an infallible source authority, you can't correct any bible, much less arrive at purity, perfection......

Observe, the deception. The drone, asserts, out of one side of his mouth...

"I trust in God and His written word..."-you

...and, out the other, that all translations have errors. Which means, inevitably, if we are sane, since he claims to have/trust God's "written word":

1. God's written word has errors, and,

2. He trusts a God's "written word," that is riddled with errors.

"I trust in God and His written word"-you

Identify this "written word" of God, that, by definition, is true, pure, sound, right.....................that we can press to our heart, and proclaim, w/o reservation, "This is the pure, true, w/o error word of God....I believe every word of it." Does it have a name? Where can we all get a copy?

And define "bible believer," while you are at it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

So, the Holy Spirit has no involvement in the written word of God? It's just filled with man's errors? On second thought put your Bible down and have, two tall glasses of ice cold Beer. Just let us (the people that trust
in the written word of God) read and study from it. Perhaps you can learn to place ALL your faith in that, tall glass of ice cold Beer?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
TeT seems to believe that Christ already returned in 70 AD, in the form of the Roman army. That's what I've heard on this forum. He claims it's a lie, but I say:"Prove it's a lie?"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Dan 11:4) After he has arisen, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.

Alexander the Great died, but no one from his family gained power over the kingdom he began.

Alexander's kingdom was divided into four kingdoms

It's lunacy to claim Dan 11:4 is a yet future event.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
TeT seems to believe that Christ already returned in 70 AD, in the form of the Roman army. That's what I've heard on this forum. He claims it's a lie, but I say:"Prove it's a lie?"

STP quoted me without the quote tags, and used the word "form" in the fake quote.

If I'm wrong, all STP or anyone else has to do is go to advanced search, type the word "form", type my user name, and see if I ever said what STP made up that I said.

I can save you time. I never said what STP made up.

But that's what you guys do. You make up things, then repeat them over and over again to distract from the posts that show what a mess Dispensationalism is.

kiwimacahau

So Grosnick, do you enjoy putting words in others' mouths? God did not take away the humanity of the translators and certainly did not turn them into human dictaphones. They were left with all their humanity and bias in place. Their translations inspired by God and filtered through their human experience, bias and world-view.

john w

Hall of Fame
STP quoted me without the quote tags, and used the word "form" in the fake quote.

If I'm wrong, all STP or anyone else has to do is go to advanced search, type the word "form", type my user name, and see if I ever said what STP made up that I said.

I can save you time. I never said what STP made up.

But that's what you guys do. You make up things, then repeat them over and over again to distract from the posts that show what a mess Dispensationalism is.

Your the biggest habitual liar, and fraud, on TOL, Craigie, so save the acting job, and spam.

Spin, lies-my post #302:

Spin, lies, with his now "form" slight of hand...

"Tet: "The LORD Jesus Christ returned in the form of a Roman Army." "-STP

"Never said that."-Tet.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Craigie the habitual liar, clown.

Stuff your "form" dodge.

You lied, again. That is your "ministry," Craigie..

"But that's what you guys do. You make up things, then repeat them over and over again .."-Craigie

You've repeatedly quoted me as supporting "soul sleep," punk. As I asked, show me where I ever stated such. Show me.

You made it up, habitual liar, misquoting me, and my views. Actress.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
(Dan 11:4) After he has arisen, his empire will be broken up and parceled out toward the four winds of heaven. It will not go to his descendants, nor will it have the power he exercised, because his empire will be uprooted and given to others.

Alexander the Great died, but no one from his family gained power over the kingdom he began.

Alexander's kingdom was divided into four kingdoms

It's lunacy to claim Dan 11:4 is a yet future event.

No, what's lunacy is, you being an enemy of the Grace Message
(Paul's Gospel) and still having the gall to keep posting your inane
comments.