ECT Rightly Dividing

john w

Hall of Fame
I never used the word "form"

STP made it up, and people like you and Johnny W repeat it.

Spin, lies, with his now "form" slight of hand...

"Tet: "The LORD Jesus Christ returned in the form of a Roman Army." "-STP

"Never said that."-Tet.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

You are so obsessed with us meanie MAD-ists, you can't keep track of all your lies, spin.

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Craigie the habitual liar, clown.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have it completely backwards.

I believe in God's grace forever.

It is you who claims that in the future, God's grace goes away, and certain people of flesh will once again be under the law of Moses.

No you don't. You are in a satanic "cult." You taught us that, Craigie.

john w

Hall of Fame
Back when I joined TOL in 2007 I was a Dispensationalist for about 3 years.

I was called "brother in Christ" by many of the Dispensationalists here on TOL.

These same Dispies adhere to OSAS (as do I).

Yet, now these same adherents to OSAS such as yourself say I'm going to hell.

When you guys tell me I'm going to hell, aren't you refuting OSAS by doing so?

You're going to hell for your satanic "doctrine," punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're right.

Those who need to be rebuked sharply are Dispensationalists.

It is Dispensationalists who spread the false doctrine of John Nelson Darby.

Darby's false doctrine is easily rebuked with scripture.

For example:

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

Paul made it clear that the "culmination of the ages" occurred in the first century.

What Paul said lines up perfectly with what Hebrews, 1 Peter, and Revelation say, and also Matt 24:34 and Matt 16:28

Yet that won't stop Darby followers such as yourself from twisting the words of the Bible to make them fit Darby's false teachings.

Plagiarized, word for word, from J. Stuart Russell.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wikipedia says the following about your hero:

"However, overall direction of the murder enquiries was hampered by the fact that the newly appointed head of the CID, Robert Anderson, was on leave in Switzerland between 7 September and 6 October, during the time Chapman, Stride and Eddowes were killed."

As I predicted-Wikipedia. You actress.

Why do you follow the teachings/"inventions" of "fallable" men, Craigie? You taught us that, mutt.

john w

Hall of Fame
It doesn't say that Jerry.

It says He confirms the covenant for one week. It doesn't say the covenant lasts one week (7 years)

(Dan 9:27 KJV) And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week....

Because you follow Darby and his protege Sir Robert Anderson, you add things to scripture in an attempt to make Darby's false teachings work.

44 references to "Darby" in a week-spam.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope

Christ Jesus made the covenant with His shed blood.

Darby's protege Sir Robert Anderson is the one who invented the theory that an antichrist makes a covenant with Israel in the yet future.

Your Dispensationalism is a mess.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army
."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

Name one person, that ever taught the above, below, before you, Craigie...

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Go ahead, Craigie-specifics.

He won't.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
All translations have errors. Kjv

That's an assertion, not an"argument." And no scripture says that a translation cannot be "is given by inspiration."

Prove that "the originals" had no errors.

The fool is scrambling, right now, to anothe bible rejecting website, for an answer to that....

Prove "Errors Only-ism"-chapter, verse. You won't find it in the book-you had to have a bible corrector teach you that, as he/she is reproduced...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Daniel 11:45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book

Daniel 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Tet, the great gap theorist, proposes a large gap here.

Even though verse one "at that time" refers back to chapter 11.

(Dan 11:41) He will also invade the Beautiful Land. Many countries will fall, but Edom, Moab and the leaders of Ammon will be delivered from his hand.

According to you, in the yet future, there will be seven churches in modern day Turkey with the same names as the seven churches in Revelation, and there will be the countries Edom, Moab, and Ammon in the Middle East.

Are there any other extant cites, countries, churches, or historical events that you want to claim haven't existed yet, or take place in the yet future?

Your Dispensationalism is a mess.