ECT Question for everyone who says "There's only ONE gospel in the Bible"

God's Truth

I'm not dishonest, you don't know me GT. A liar is dishonest, I don't lie, i have too much of a conscience to lie.

And what I actually said, is Jesus didn't need to die to save us, Jesus was saving before he died on the cross, he saved in his lifetime. And he saved exactly as he does now, through the gospel, by the word of God, through faith by the grace of God. By life, not by death.

You are dishonest.

You said what you said and then denied it.

Plain as can be.

As for Jesus saving people before he died...well, he came for those who were already saved and the Father's.

marhig

You are dishonest.

Plain as can be.

As for Jesus saving people before he died...well, he came for those who were already saved and the Father's.

You are dishonest.

Plain as can be.

No I didn't, I said exactly what I've always been saying, I've never changed.

No he never came for those who were already saved, he came to save sinners

Luke 5

And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

God's Truth

No I didn't, I said exactly what I've always been saying, I've never changed.

No he never came for those who were already saved, he came to save sinners

Luke 5

And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick.

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel.

They are the Jews who already belonged to God by faith.

The rest of the Jews were cut off and hardened.

You don't have understanding because you stunted your growth.

Now you are ensnared to preach against those who preach the truth.

You did say what you said.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Did you read that, Marhig?

You don't even admit to what you say, so how are you going to see what Jesus says?

marhig

So you don't think that God created the physical world?

Spiritual is not the opposite of material. The kingdom of God has many aspects. One is a kingdom on the earth, just as Jesus told the twelve to PRAY FOR in Matthew 6:10

The sheep and goats are NATIONS. If you would believe the Bible you would know these things.

Matt 25:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:

The LORD Jesus Christ's appearing a second time refers to His return to earth. Something that you are completely ignore of. Prophecy has already explained this return in Zechariah 14:4 (which completely agrees with Acts 1:9-12).

So you don't think that God created the physical world?

Spiritual is not the opposite of material. The kingdom of God has many aspects. One is a kingdom on the earth, just as Jesus told the twelve to PRAY FOR in Matthew 6:10

The sheep and goats are NATIONS. If you would believe the Bible you would know these things.

Matt 25:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:

The LORD Jesus Christ's appearing a second time refers to His return to earth. Something that you are completely ignore of. Prophecy has already explained this return in Zechariah 14:4 (which completely agrees with Acts 1:9-12).

What's the physical world got to do with the Spiritual word of God? The kingdom on earth is in those who belong to Christ, those born of God who have the kingdom of God within them. In the Lord's prayer, where it says thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Jesus is referring to the kingdom of God within our hearts, then once we have the kingdom of God within us, then his will is done in earth as it is in heaven.

The sheep and goats are the people, Jesus doesn't gather whole nations together, but rather people in those nations.

Also, Jesus is already here, and he came in that generation, just as he said he would, he came in his apostles and those who believed in him through them. And he's still coming now in those who belong to him.

Matthew 24:34

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled

marhig

Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel.

They are the Jews who already belonged to God by faith.

The rest of the Jews were cut off and hardened.

You don't have understanding because you stunted your growth.

Now you are ensnared to preach against those who preach the truth.

You did say what you said.

John 17:6 "I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.

Did you read that, Marhig?

You don't even admit to what you say, so how are you going to see what Jesus says?

Yes those you gave me out of the world, not the Jews you gave me out of the world. All those who belong to Christ are Israel all those saved out of the world. Whether they be Jew or gentile.

Insult and call me what you wish, but God will judge my heart not you. Only he truly knows the depths of my heart. And he will judge you as you judge me. He is the judge of all of us. The only judgement we bring is by the word of God.

Anyway my son has come, I have to go.

God's Truth

Yes those you gave me out of the world, not the Jews you gave me out of the world.
Are you kidding? They were the Jews.

All those who belong to Christ are Israel all those saved out of the world. Whether they be Jew or gentile.

Yeah right, except that Jesus did not make all those Israel yet.

Jesus came first for those who ALREADY belonged to God.

Insult and call me what you wish, but God will judge my heart not you. Only he truly knows the depths of my heart. And he will judge you as you judge me. He is the judge of all of us. The only judgement we bring is by the word of God.

You said something and then denied it. It is plain as day.

Right Divider

Body part
What's the physical world got to do with the Spiritual word of God?
Spiritual is not the opposite of material. When Christ's kingdom is established on the earth, it will be a spiritual kingdom.

The kingdom on earth is in those who belong to Christ, those born of God who have the kingdom of God within them.
I know that this is the vague and ambiguous understanding that many have. The Bible is more specific than that, like with details like this:

Luke 1:30-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. (1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

It's so simple that even a child can understand it.

In the Lord's prayer, where it says thy kingdom come, thy will be done in earth as it is in heaven. Jesus is referring to the kingdom of God within our hearts, then once we have the kingdom of God within us, then his will is done in earth as it is in heaven.
No, He is not. That is one of the many myths of "Churchianity".

The sheep and goats are the people, Jesus doesn't gather whole nations together, but rather people in those nations.
The Bible says otherwise. It says that the nations will be separated and NOT the "people in those nations".

Also, Jesus is already here, and he came in that generation, just as he said he would, he came in his apostles and those who believed in him through them. And he's still coming now in those who belong to him.

Matthew 24:34

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled
Another classic misinterpretation of "Churchianity". This requires you to throw out a ton of other scriptures that make it clear that He will return physically to sit on the throne of His father David, etc. etc. etc.

God's Truth

Spiritual is not the opposite of material. When Christ's kingdom is established on the earth, it will be a spiritual kingdom.

I know that this is the vague and ambiguous understanding that many have. The Bible is more specific than that, like with details like this:

(1:30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. (1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

The Bible says otherwise. It says that the nations will be separated and NOT the "people in those nations".

Another classic misinterpretation of "Churchianity". This requires you to throw out a ton of other scriptures that make it clear that He will return physically to sit on the throne of His father David, etc. etc. etc.

You say Jesus doesn't live in the hearts of the saved?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

m1257.gif

God's Truth

No.
The BOC is not Israel.

Israel is an enemy of the gospel, but still elected and beloved by GOD.

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they [Israel] are enemies for your [BOC] sakes: but as touching the election, they [Israel] are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

There is earthy Israel and there is Spiritual Israel.

Earthy things don't matter it is what is spiritual that matters.

All the saved Jews are in the Body of Christ, even before the Christians were.

Jesus taught the Jews first how to get in him and he in them.

drbrumley

Yeah right, except that Jesus did not make all those Israel yet.

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] by extension...From here...you might want to listen..

* Who is the Bride of Christ: Israel or the Body? This important Bible topic influences many other beliefs that Christians hold, almost subconsciously. If we are both the Body of Christ, and the Bride of Christ, then by these teachings, do we marry ourselves? Of course not. The Old Testament says explicitly that God was married to the nation of Israel, and then because she was an unfaithful wife, that God gave to her a certificate of divorce. So, if Christians today are the Bride of Christ, then is Israel God's eternal ex-wife? Are we His second wife? Some say that we are Israel, and if so then are we currently God's estranged wife, looking forward to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb? Or is there a much more biblical and fulfilling scriptural teaching on God's view of His relationship with His covenant peoples?

marhig

Paul says that the kingdom of God comes not in word but in power, meaning the power of the Spirit in the heart. Many can read the Bible from back to front and quote it, but those who wrote it did so being inspired of God and they spoke with the power of the Spirit.

You can only see everything naturally, but there are deeper meanings right through the Bible, it's a spiritual book.

Those who belong to Christ are the Jews, circumcised of the heart, and living by the will of God. These are the true Jews, those who were previously Jews and gentiles but now they are one with God and Christ through Christ Jesus.

You're just listening to what your church says, Jesus taught that the kingdom of God is within us and that we are the temple of the living God. And I believe him.

The kingdom is already in those who belong to God and it comes with power

1 Corinthians 4

Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you. But I will come to you shortly, if the Lord will, and will know, not the speech of them which are puffed up, but the power. For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Paul is saying that he'll know if they speak the truth, because they will have the power of the Spirit in their words, because the kingdom of God comes with power, thus the kingdom of God is within those who belong to him.

marhig

No.
The BOC is not Israel.

Israel is an enemy of the gospel, but still elected and beloved by GOD.

Romans 11:28 KJV
(28) As concerning the gospel, they [Israel] are enemies for your [BOC] sakes: but as touching the election, they [Israel] are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
I'm not talking about the natural Israel. But those who are the true Jews circumcised of the heart.

marhig

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] by extension...From here...you might want to listen..

* Who is the Bride of Christ: Israel or the Body? This important Bible topic influences many other beliefs that Christians hold, almost subconsciously. If we are both the Body of Christ, and the Bride of Christ, then by these teachings, do we marry ourselves? Of course not. The Old Testament says explicitly that God was married to the nation of Israel, and then because she was an unfaithful wife, that God gave to her a certificate of divorce. So, if Christians today are the Bride of Christ, then is Israel God's eternal ex-wife? Are we His second wife? Some say that we are Israel, and if so then are we currently God's estranged wife, looking forward to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb? Or is there a much more biblical and fulfilling scriptural teaching on God's view of His relationship with His covenant peoples?
Not divorced just estranged, God wants them all back, but they must believe in Jesus, he's the only way to the father, no one comes to the father except through Christ Jesus.

marhig

What?

Needs clarification. So saved gentiles are actually the true jews?
Romans 2

For circumcision verily profiteth, if thou keep the law: but if thou be a breaker of the law, thy circumcision is made uncircumcision.

Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision?

And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Galatians 3

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

drbrumley

Not divorced just estranged, God wants them all back, but they must believe in Jesus, he's the only way to the father, no one comes to the father except through Christ Jesus.

Estranged? Really?

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce;

Hmmm, says He gave her a bill of divorce. Perhaps your mistaken..

marhig

Estranged? Really?

And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce;

Hmmm, says He gave her a bill of divorce. Perhaps your mistaken..

He wants us all back, Jews and gentiles. And the way is Jesus, the Jews are cut off because of their unbelief, but if they believe in Christ Jesus, they can be brought in again. There is no Jew or gentile in Christ, we are all the true Jews, born of God, through Christ circumcised in the heart by the power of the Holy Spirit. And all are one with Christ and the father.

Romans 11

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

drbrumley

He wants us all back, Jews and gentiles. And the way is Jesus, the Jews are cut off because of their unbelief, but if they believe in Christ Jesus, they can be brought in again. There is no Jew or gentile in Christ, we are all the true Jews, born of God, through Christ circumcised in the heart by the power of the Holy Spirit. And all are one with Christ and the father.

Romans 11

Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again. For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

I agree with all that, but the fact remains He divorced Isreal. Your saying "no He didn't. They are estranged," which is a false claim. Paul was an Israelite in the flesh, and many such Israelites were saved, but in the Body all such distinctions were obliterated. Not one passage in the New Testament can be produced where saved Gentiles are called Israelites of any description.