ECT Question for everyone who says "There's only ONE gospel in the Bible"

God's Truth

I do believe that the blood of Christ washes away our sins, I've never said that I don't. I just don't believe that it's his natural blood from the natural cross that washes us clean.
What? It is what the Bible says.

But rather the blood we drink from the cup he gave us to drink from and remember him by, the blood that we take when we drink from that cup is his life that we take within. And once we take from his cup, we will suffer with him to bare witness to the truth for his sake and to glorify God. Hoping that Christ through us can save as many as possible.

Jesus really did die and shed his blood on a cross.

marhig

Again, I go by the written Word of God. Sounds like you picked and choose and cut up and threw out added and subtracted until you made for yourself a fake Bible and god.

No, I know that Jesus is already here, and he's in the hearts of those who belong to God. He's here with us now helping those who belong to him to overcome the world.

God's Truth

No, I know that Jesus is already here, and he's in the hearts of those who belong to God. He's here with us now helping those who belong to him to overcome the world.

Right; but he also says that he is coming again to raise the dead with immortal bodies.

marhig

What? It is what the Bible says.

Jesus really did die and shed his blood on a cross.
Yes he did, but that's not the blood that saves you, the blood that saves you is the blood you drink, which is his life.

Jesus said that if we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood then we have no life in us. This isn't his natural blood that he's talking about. He's taking about taking in his life.

God's Truth

Yes he did, but that's not the blood that saves you, the blood that saves you is the blood you drink, which is his life.
We drink his blood by BELIEVING his blood SHED on the cross washes us clean.

Jesus said that if we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood then we have no life in us. This isn't his natural blood that he's talking about. He's taking about taking in his life.

We have to believe, have faith that Jesus' blood THAT WAS REALLY SHED ON THE CROSS washes us of our sins.

That is how we drink his blood.

We are also to obey his words because that is how we eat his flesh.

When we drink his blood and eat his flesh, Jesus gives us pure water to drink.

That means when we believe and obey, Jesus gives us the Holy Spirit.

marhig

Right; but he also says that he is coming again to raise the dead with immortal bodies.
And Paul teaches that we are risen with Christ in this lifetime

Colossians 3

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Anyway, I have to go. It's early in the morning here and I've got a lot to do :)

God's Truth

And Paul teaches that we are risen with Christ in this lifetime

Colossians 3

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Anyway, I have to go. It's early in the morning here and I've got a lot to do :)

Paul doesn't go against the scriptures that say we will be raised with immortal physical bodies.

marhig

We drink his blood by BELIEVING his blood SHED on the cross washes us clean.

We have to believe, have faith that Jesus' blood THAT WAS REALLY SHED ON THE CROSS washes us of our sins.

That is how we drink his blood.

We are also to obey his words because that is how we eat his flesh.

When we drink his blood and eat his flesh, Jesus gives us pure water to drink.

That means when we believe and obey, Jesus gives us the Holy Spirit.

No, he said this whilst speaking to the Jews before he died, no mention of the cross. We eat his flesh and drink his blood by taking in his inner and outer life, thus we take in and eat the bread of life which is Christ.

We are to take in his life and then live it out. And his blood (his life within) cleanses our hearts.

Jesus is the bread of life, not his death on the cross!!

And yes when we eat his flesh and drink his blood Jesus gives us pure living water to drink. But we can't drink off the fountain of life, unless we have his life in us.

Sorry I have to go. Speak soon God willing.

God's Truth

No, he said this whilst speaking to the Jews before he died, no mention of the cross. We eat his flesh and drink his blood by taking in his inner and outer life, thus we take in and eat the bread of life which is Christ.

We are to take in his life and then live it out. And his blood (his life within) cleanses our hearts.

Jesus is the bread of life, not his death on the cross!!

And yes when we eat his flesh and drink his blood Jesus gives us pure living water to drink. But we can't drink off the fountain of life, unless we have his life in us.

Sorry I have to go. Speak soon God willing.

You are wrong. Jesus knew he was going to suffer and die on the cross.

Keep denying the truth, keep going against Jesus, and don't believe.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You got that wrong! I didn't say he didn't have to suffer the cross, I said his death on the cross doesn't save us, he had to bare whatever was set before him, including the cross, endure it and overcome it and still bare witness to the truth to overcome the world and satan. And no matter what satan did to him, including crucifying him through wicked men, he showed love, mercy and forgiveness and this is how satan is overcome, evil is overcome by good. And Jesus was still saving right to the end, even though he was being murdered, he saved the thief and hopefully the centurion too. The love in his heart, was overcoming the evil works of satan. Satan couldn't get Jesus to sin, no matter what he did to him.

There's also something else, as well as those scriptures that you have quoted, Peter said to Jesus "this shouldn't happen to you Lord" and Jesus said, get behind me satan. Because Jesus had to suffer whatever was set before him, even the cross, this was his cup to bare. He couldn't have overcome satan if he didn't. God knew what satan would do to Jesus, and he foretold it in the prophets. And Jesus was willing to suffer it even the cross, to bare witness to the truth and save as many through the gospel as he could and overcome this world of sin and death.

We are not saved by the death of Jesus, we are saved by his life, we are saved through him, by the grace of God through faith.

Life saves not death.P

Yes you did. You said Jesus didn't need to die on the cross to save mankind.

Here, I'll quote where you said it, and I'll even highlight where you said Jesus didn't need to die on the cross.

God didn't need Jesus to die on a wooden cross to save, he needed him to be dead to the flesh to save and that's exactly what he was, dead to the flesh and alive in God preaching the word of truth and life and those who believe in him are saved from this world of sin and death through the power of the Spirit. His words are Spirit and they are life. No need for him to die to save. He lived to save, he was saving in his lifetime.

And there you have it folks, Marhig doesn't believe the cross was necessary.

Yet Jesus rebukes her, for as recorded in Matthew 26:

Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, [JESUS]“Sit here while I go and pray over there.” [/JESUS] And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and He began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed. Then He said to them, [JESUS]“My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.”[/JESUS] He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, [JESUS]“O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”[/JESUS] Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, [JESUS]“What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”[/JESUS] Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, [JESUS]“O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done.”[/JESUS] And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy. So He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. Then He came to His disciples and said to them, [JESUS]“Are you still sleeping and resting? Behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going. See, My betrayer is at hand.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 26:36-46 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew26:36-46&version=NKJV

Marhig vehemently says, "NO! The cross wasn't necessary!"

Yet Jesus said, "If there is any other way, Father, please don't make Me do this, but if there is NO OTHER WAY, not My will, but Yours be done."

Marhig, REPENT of your blasphemy.

oatmeal

What is it?

(note to MADs and any others who know there's more than one: please refrain from debating this one. I expect very few responses to this question; whatever responses it does get will almost certainly be evasive and dishonest. Thanks much.)

God's will is very clear.

There is only one gospel.

I Timothy 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Now that is good news!

That is a gospel of deliverance!

musterion

God's will is very clear.

There is only one gospel.

I Timothy 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Where does faith come in? What does a convicted unbeliever do with that information? What is the actual saving content he needs to know and believe to be saved?

marhig

Yes you did. You said Jesus didn't need to die on the cross to save mankind.

Here, I'll quote where you said it, and I'll even highlight where you said Jesus didn't need to die on the cross.

JudgeRightly;5184469]And there you have it folks, Marhig doesn't believe the cross was necessary.

Yet Jesus rebukes her, for as recorded in Matthew 26:

Then Jesus came with them to a place called Gethsemane, and said to the disciples, [JESUS]“Sit here while I go and pray over there.” [/JESUS] And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and He began to be sorrowful and deeply distressed. Then He said to them, [JESUS]“My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.”[/JESUS] He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, [JESUS]“O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”[/JESUS] Then He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, [JESUS]“What! Could you not watch with Me one hour? Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”[/JESUS] Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, [JESUS]“O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done.”[/JESUS] And He came and found them asleep again, for their eyes were heavy. So He left them, went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words. Then He came to His disciples and said to them, [JESUS]“Are you still sleeping and resting? Behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is being betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going. See, My betrayer is at hand.”[/JESUS] - Matthew 26:36-46 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew26:36-46&version=NKJV

Marhig vehemently says, "NO! The cross wasn't necessary!"

Yet Jesus said, "If there is any other way, Father, please don't make Me do this, but if there is NO OTHER WAY, not My will, but Yours be done."

Marhig, REPENT of your blasphemy.

You need to read what I write properly, yes I did say Jesus didn't need to die in the cross to save us, but I didn't say that Jesus didn't have to suffer the cross. Jesus had to bare what we set before him, including the cross, and suffer it, that was his cup to bare, and in doing so he overcame satan and this world of sin and death through the love and power of God. And he showed us that once we are willing to drink from the same cup, then no matter what we suffer, we are to endure it and keep our faith to the end and partake in the sufferings of Christ and live by the will of God no matter what happens to us in this life. And we are to speak the truth, live right before God and bring the life of Christ to others with the hope that he can save as many as will believe in him and truly follow him. And in doing so we begin to die to self, and we then glorify God and Christ.

Also what's with the big drama? I.E. "there we have it folks" can't you talk to me without having to act like that? I don't talk to you like that. And what's with the repent of my blasphemy bit? Jesus said that salvation was at hand when he preached the gospel. We receive salvation through him, by believing in him and the gospel, through faith, not by him dying on the cross. We are saved through Christ, by hearing the word of God, through faith by the grace of God. Not through death, Jesus was saving before he went on the cross.

Tell me, why would God need to come in flesh and be killed by wicked men to appease his own wrath? They doesn't make sense at all? It makes more sense that God sent his son to be a living sacrifice without spot or blemish, no sin at all, being sent to sacrifice his whole life and his own will, lay it down, to live by the will of God and preach the gospel, preach the truth and live by it and in doing so Jesus brought us the truth the true way, he brought us a new and living way to live before God, he showed and taught us how to live right before God, and those who belong to him hear his voice and they follow him and live by the will of God, and Christ helps them to overcome the world by the power of the Spirit as his life is made manifest in their hearts changing them to be more like him, and his life will then be seen in and through them and they will produce the fruit of the Spirit.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Marhig,

That is one of the reason I do not like to discuss with you. You are not honest sometimes. You know you said Jesus didn't need to die.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus said He is with us always and you don't believe Him? Mat 28:20

Shoo now, and let the adults talk.
He is not with us physically. He said that He will return physically.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

The US in Matt 28:20 is NOT you.

Right Divider

Body part
Jesus has returned, he is in those who are born of God.
You silly spiritulizers are a hoot!

(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

God's Truth

He is not with us physically. He said that He will return physically.

The US in Matt 28:20 is NOT you.

Do you believe that people receive the Holy Spirit when they are saved?

marhig

You silly spiritulizers are a hoot!

Silly spiritualisers? The words of Jesus are Spirit, so is the word through those who belong to him. The kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. Why do you think Jesus said those who have to ears to hear, hear what the Spirit says to the churches if the word isn't spiritual?

And that's exactly what Christ doing now separating the sheep from the goats through the gospel, through his people. As he said my sheep hear my voice, the goats don't want to know. But we still are to have hope for everyone.

And the following is in this lifetime, Christ coming not in this sinful flesh but in the Spirit, thus without sin, bringing us to salvation through him.

Hebrews 9

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; AND UNTO THEM THAT LOOK FOR HIM, SHALL HE APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation.

Colossians 1

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory:

marhig

Marhig,

That is one of the reason I do not like to discuss with you. You are not honest sometimes. You know you said Jesus didn't need to die.

I'm not dishonest, you don't know me GT. A liar is dishonest, I don't lie, i have too much of a conscience to lie.

And what I actually said, is Jesus didn't need to die to save us, Jesus was saving before he died on the cross, he saved in his lifetime. And he saved exactly as he does now, through the gospel, by the word of God, through faith by the grace of God. By life, not by death.

Right Divider

Body part
Silly spiritualisers? The words of Jesus are Spirit, so is the word through those who belong to him.
So you don't think that God created the physical world?

The kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. Why do you think Jesus said those who have to ears to hear, hear what the Spirit says to the churches if the word isn't spiritual?
Spiritual is not the opposite of material. The kingdom of God has many aspects. One is a kingdom on the earth, just as Jesus told the twelve to PRAY FOR in Matthew 6:10

And that's exactly what Christ doing now separating the sheep from the goats through the gospel, through his people. As he said my sheep hear my voice, the goats don't want to know. But we still are to have hope for everyone.
The sheep and goats are NATIONS. If you would believe the Bible you would know these things.

Matt 25:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats:

And the following is in this lifetime, Christ coming not in this sinful flesh but in the Spirit, thus without sin, bringing us to salvation through him.

Hebrews 9

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; AND UNTO THEM THAT LOOK FOR HIM, SHALL HE APPEAR THE SECOND TIME without sin unto salvation.

Colossians 1

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of glory:
The LORD Jesus Christ's appearing a second time refers to His return to earth. Something that you are completely ignore of. Prophecy has already explained this return in Zechariah 14:4 (which completely agrees with Acts 1:9-12).