Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Clinton is the epitome of old white woman privilege.

I agree with your sentiment, but not exactly the same defining points. Clinton is the epitome of new old white woman privilege. If she were the epitome of the old privileged white woman, then where is her mink?

If her husband was not Bill Clinton she wouldn't be in the position that she is in today. If Bill were not her husband she NEVER would have been a US Senator nor Secretary of State. She has literally ridden the coat tails of her husband.

Again you are correct here, but if she were really the old white women of privilege she would have gotten plastic surgery and have been featured in issues of Vanity Fair magazine, rather than caring about being a senator.

This is what Jackie Kennedy would have done if Jack Kennedy had not been shot. Even so, Jackie O is the old privileged white woman who would never be apologetic about her status.

Here is an example of old white lady of privilege.
"Bouvier was enrolled in the Chapin School in Manhattan in 1935, which she attended for grades 1–6. While a bright student, she often misbehaved; one of her teachers described her as "a darling child, the prettiest little girl, very clever, very artistic, and full of the devil". Bouvier's mother attributed her behavior to her finishing assignments before classmates and then acting out in boredom.[19] Her behavior improved after the headmistress warned her that none of her positive qualities would matter if she did not behave."
see here

PureX

I'm not sure if I will watch but I expect a better debate than what we witnessed this week.
The only way you'll get better debate is to get better candidates. Both of these people are terrible candidates. And neither of them have the remotest vision for positive change in the future. Trump is absurdly unqualified and is mentally unbalanced. But Clinton is barely any better. She is qualified in the sense that she has lots of experience in politics, but unfortunately most of it reflects everything that's wrong with American politics at this time in history.

The recent debate was an embarrassment to the nation and I expect another debate will just produce more of the same, at a louder volume and with greater intensity.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
only-a-great-fool-would-vote-for-an-obvious-lunatic-3102485.png