Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Kaine looks severely perturbed by the truth - he's worse than Trump :rotfl:

Here is some of the commentary I heard about the debate. I didn't watch any of it so I have no opinions.
- Kaine was better fact-checking wise
- Pence was better overall stylistically
- Clinton may come out of it better because Pence may have come away looking like the better Presidential candidate than Trump. I thought that was an interesting view. That if the VP looks too good it might end up hurting the actual Presidential candidate.
- Pence bombed the question about an instance where religious views conflicted with his politics. Kaine used the death penalty. Pence didn't really answer at all and talked about being pro-life.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Kaine thinks a "sanctions package": will solve world diplomacy
I'm skeptical of sanctions but is Trump's plan any better? What is his solution? He seems to view everything as a business deal. Deals that he will simply pull the US out of. In some ways sanctions fit into a business mindset. :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here is some of the commentary I heard about the debate. I didn't watch any of it so I have no opinions.
- Kaine was better fact-checking wise
- Pence was better overall stylistically
- Clinton may come out of it better because Pence may have come away looking like the better Presidential candidate than Trump. I thought that was an interesting view. That if the VP looks too good it might end up hurting the actual Presidential candidate.
- Pence bombed the question about an instance where religious views conflicted with his politics. Kaine used the death penalty. Pence didn't really answer at all and talked about being pro-life.
I wish you would have watched, Kaine was squirming during the whole debate with an agitated look on his face. He basically recited most of Hillary's abysmal sound bytes and he lost badly. Pence dominated the entire debate in my opinion.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Kaine thinks a "sanctions package": will solve world diplomacy

Yet the felon Hillary & Obama were willing to release the sanctions on the rogue state of Iran when the sanctions had them on their knees, along with putting 1.5 billion in their pockets as a ransom for hostages, and that action allows Iran to sponsor more terrorism in the region, as well as allow them to continue to pursue nuclear weapons. Yea, the felon Hillary & her clownish running mate are real geniuses on the world stage....not!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hillary will spew forth her robotic rehearsed lines Sunday night, continuing to deceive America with sound bytes. Clinton supporters must be blind and deaf

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The media is so biased against Trump and so blatantly pro-Clinton, it's sickening. Even the moderators at the debates are biased. And Tump is still neck and neck with the lying, scamming, criminal felon clinton

PureX

I don't think I can stomach another debate.

I was thinking today that the election is 33 days away. That means I have 32 days to find a deserted island.
You've already seen all there is to see. And all they have to offer. They want to be president because they want to be president. They have no plans to change or improve anything. And they don't care about how any of this effects us. They're fueled by ego and the lies they tell themselves.

There was no point in watching the past debates and there will be no point in watching them in the future. There is no substance to be found in them. Only ego and vitriol. And the endless litany of lies that have become the "ideology" of modern American politics.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You've already seen all there is to see. And all they have to offer. They want to be president because they want to be president. They have no plans to change or improve anything. And they don't care about how any of this effects us. They're fueled by ego and the lies they tell themselves.

There was no point in watching the past debates and there will be no point in watching them in the future. There is no substance to be found in them. Only ego and vitriol. And the endless litany of lies that have become the "ideology" of modern American politics.
Go back to bed with your head in the sand -

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hillary has done pretty well so far with the entire media on her side, even the moderators are pro Clinton. Trump is doing extremely well considering, but we have had enough from the Clintons, it's time to send them off into retirement. The Cintons have had their chance and they've done enough to America. We need change from the status quo