Presidential Debates

Presidential Debates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hillary is winning. Sorry you're missing it. :eek:

In your dreams, she is so corrupt she is just spending all her time attempting to justify her corruption & incompetence but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I am sure to a diehard liberal as you are she is a beauty queen that is pure as the driven snow. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Most watched debate and the worst debate probably ever, neither candidate won anything which is sad because the felon Hillary is so corrupt it should have been a slam dunk on multiple fronts. Trump was either easy on her to appear more subdued, or was just completely unprepared. The cheap shot she took concerning "Miss Venezuela" sitting as a guest in the audience and attempting to assert Trumps position on women, he should have asked Hillary if she also brought Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Sandra Allen James, Eileen Wellstone, Christy Percher, Carolyn Moffet, Helen Dowdy, Becky Brown, Regina Blakely Hopper, Monica Lewinsky, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Gennifer Flowers, Connie Hamzy, Dolly Kyle Browning, Sally Miller (Sally Perdue), Lincoln Sullivan. amongst many others you can be sure, all of which the felon Hillary was a willing participant in her husbands ongoing misogyny along with the public smear job she was involved with perpetrating against all these women...Trump should have said this then added "Do you really want to go there?". When Hillary spoke of Trumps taxes (which nobody but the press cares about) and that he was hiding something well that retort was a slam dunk as well because really Hillary Clinton has no business talking about anybody hiding things or attempting to keep them secret, heck, she is the queen of dirty little secrets, in fact she should have been asked how many U.S. operatives abroad have been killed because of her carelessness? Not to mention the 4 Americans who died because of her incompetence as secretary of state, one of which was a U.S. ambassador...No, this debate was terrible only because too much raw meat was left on the table...opportunity lost. :plain:
Good post, it's true. Trump missed some golden opportunities

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
hillary's rambling on her "plans" for isis - she's got nothing and she knows it! :banana:

I wonder how many times she said that last night? "I have a plan for that" that is, Trump nailed her good, she has been in government for 26 years and only now has all these plans? , she never lifted a finger when she was a senator, or SoS, to do anything of the kind and now she has a plan...Please. :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

In your dreams, she is so corrupt she is just spending all her time attempting to justify her corruption & incompetence but, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so I am sure to a diehard liberal as you are she is a beauty queen that is pure as the driven snow. :chuckle:

A bit like describing Donald Trump as a debonair philanthropist...

:rolleyes:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
A bit like describing Donald Trump as a debonair philanthropist...

:rolleyes:

As opposed to corrupt lying felon that uses their office to shake down foreign dignitaries for cash? Or illegally compromising classified information which may have caused the deaths of numerous covert operatives in foreign lands? or maybe just causing the deaths of 4 American patriots one of which was a U.S. ambassador then lying to the world blaming it on a video? kinda like that AB? yea, she is real peach...

Arthur Brain

As opposed to corrupt lying felon that uses their office to shake down foreign dignitaries for cash? Or illegally compromising classified information which may have caused the deaths of numerous covert operatives in foreign lands? or maybe just causing the deaths of 4 American patriots one of which was a U.S. ambassador then lying to the world blaming it on a video? kinda like that AB? yea, she is real peach...

Kinda seems that there's a lot of nefarious stuff going on about both candidates that on the one hand you're willing to overlook and on the other you're going overboard in accepting. Hardly objective is it?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Even though he may actually be a felon himself?

Felon of what? Do have a charge to level which you have any credible evidence to support? I thought not...Donald Trump is a brash blowhard but, a criminal like the felon Hillary? who we know committed multiple felonious acts against the U.S. and walked free because of politics? The two are not even in the same league my friend & you know it.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Kinda seems that there's a lot of nefarious stuff going on about both candidates that on the one hand you're willing to overlook and on the other you're going overboard in accepting. Hardly objective is it?

What nefarious acts besides being offensive (which is not a crime) has the Donald committed pray tell?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
AB, you will not hear me say either of these candidate are good however, only one of the two is a felon and is totally unfit to serve anywhere in government and that is the felon Hillary.

Arthur Brain

Felon of what? Do have a charge to level which you have any credible evidence to support? I thought not...Donald Trump is a brash blowhard but, a criminal like the felon Hillary? who we know committed multiple felonious acts against the U.S. and walked free because of politics? The two are not even in the same league my friend & you know it.

Well, if Clinton is guilty of what you propose then where's the incontrovertible proof for it? How the hell is she even a candidate let alone anything else if it can all be backed up with evidence in a court of law? If she is guilty of what you deem then blame your system that covers all this up frankly, and allows her to be this free roaming citizen that can run for presidency. Isn't that the more to blame? And if that's the case then it isn't Clinton's fault that you have two candidates running for a job where neither are qualified or desirable to fulfill.

Arthur Brain

AB, you will not hear me say either of these candidate are good however, only one of the two is a felon and is totally unfit to serve anywhere in government and that is the felon Hillary.

You're not qualified to say that either. If Trump is guilty of allegations made against him then he belongs in a jail instead of the Whitehouse.