Preaching the Gospel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Why Preach Repentance with the Gospel ?2

Why Preach Repentance with the Gospel ?2

As Saviour, its Christ's responsibility to give repentance unto everyone He died for, Israel the elect Acts 5:31 else He fails as a Saviour. Christ by His death is to bring the elect that He died for unto God 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

You see that ? The outcome of Christ suffering for sins, being put to death in the flesh, is to bring us to God in repentance.

But Christ has not failed as a Saviour, simply because each sinner He died for, He gives them of His Spirit, the Spirit of Christ, which produces in them both Faith and Repentance, out of a New Heart ! Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Thats giving them Repentance as a Saviour should !

Nanja

As Saviour, its Christ's responsibility to give repentance unto everyone He died for, Israel the elect Acts 5:31 else He fails as a Saviour. Christ by His death is to bring the elect that He died for unto God 1 Pet 3:18

18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

You see that ? The outcome of Christ suffering for sins, being put to death in the flesh, is to bring us to God in repentance.

But Christ has not failed as a Saviour, simply because each sinner He died for, He gives them of His Spirit, the Spirit of Christ, which produces in them both Faith and Repentance, out of a New Heart ! Ezk 36:26-27

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Thats giving them Repentance as a Saviour should !

Yes, indeed!

Because Christ's Death, Burial and Resurrection was exclusively for Israel Acts 13:23 the Elect Body of Christ Eph. 1:4-11,
hence His Covenant of Grace Promise of putting His Spirit in each one of them guarantees Faith and Repentance for them all!

Titus 1:1-2
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, indeed!

Because Christ's Death, Burial and Resurrection was exclusively for Israel Acts 13:23 the Elect Body of Christ Eph. 1:4-11,
hence His Covenant of Grace Promise of putting His Spirit in each one of them guarantees Faith and Repentance for them all!

Titus 1:1-2
1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness; 2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

~~~~~
Bless you !

beloved57

The Righteousness of God is revealed in the Gospel! Rom 1:16-17 !

This righteousness of God revealed to Faith in the gospel, is that single act of obedience by one Christ that shall make many righteous Rom 5:19. It is that of Christ one obedience that makes one Righteous, and not that of the sinner for whom He lived and died ; this is the righteousness of God revealed from heaven in the Gospel. It is that Blessed Suretyship Righteousness imputed to that Blessed man or woman apart from their works, which does include their obedience Rom 4:6-7.

A person does not know my nature they have his righteousness imputed to their account, it must be revealed to them in the gospel by the power of the Holy Spirit, which results in their believing it, confirming that it is the power of God.

Last edited:

Nanja

The Righteousness of God is revealed in the Gospel! Rom 1:16-17 !

This righteousness of God revealed to Faith in the gospel, is that single act of obedience by one Christ that shall make many righteous Rom 5:19. It is that of Christ one obedience that makes one Righteous, and not that of the sinner for whom He lived and died ; this is the righteousness of God revealed from heaven in the Gospel. It is that Blessed Suretyship Righteousness imputed to that Blessed man or woman apart from their works, which does include their obedience Rom 4:6-7.

A person does not know my nature they have his righteousness imputed to their account, it must be revealed to them in the gospel by the power of the Holy Spirit, which results in their believing it, confirming that it is the power of God.

Yes, with the Heart one believes unto Righteousness Rom. 10:10, which is only made possible with the giving of a New Heart Ezek. 36:26 by the Power of the Holy Spirit's work in them; the evidence of their non-imputation of sin Rom. 4:8 from Everlasting, whose sins were instead imputed to Christ their Surety. So as a consequence, their being made Righteous because of His Obedience, this Truth shall be revealed to everyone of them in the Gospel.

Eph. 1:17-19
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

beloved57

Yes, with the Heart one believes unto Righteousness Rom. 10:10, which is only made possible with the giving of a New Heart Ezek. 36:26 by the Power of the Holy Spirit's work in them; the evidence of their non-imputation of sin Rom. 4:8 from Everlasting, whose sins were instead imputed to Christ their Surety. So as a consequence, their being made Righteous because of His Obedience, this Truth shall be revealed to everyone of them in the Gospel.

Eph. 1:17-19
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~
Amen!

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Epoisses

Jesus died for and saved the whole world with every son and daughter of Adam. Humanity stands perfect, complete and forgiven 'in Christ'. This is the truth that turned the world upside down.

We have all been redeemed and forgiven and all of our sins have been washed away by the blood of the Lamb! Jesus has redeemed the heroine addict out in the gutter. He has redeemed the homosexual on TV. He has redeemed Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Charlie Sheen!

Do You believe the good news?

beloved57

Jesus died for and saved the whole world with every son and daughter of Adam. Humanity stands perfect, complete and forgiven 'in Christ'. This is the truth that turned the world upside down.

We have all been redeemed and forgiven and all of our sins have been washed away by the blood of the Lamb! Jesus has redeemed the heroine addict out in the gutter. He has redeemed the homosexual on TV. He has redeemed Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton and Charlie Sheen!

Do You believe the good news?

Evasion and Rabbit trail.

beloved57

Both David of the Old Testament and Paul of the New Testament believed the same Gospel which reveals the righteousness of God imputed Rom 1:16-17, so Paul quoted David saying Rom 4:6
*Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.