Poster/Poser God'sUNTruth admission that the truth is not in her

heir

TOL Subscriber
The elects never need alter calls cause they're elects.
Puppet's god's blood was not enough to pay the ransom for all

vs.

What saith the scripture:

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Belief in what? What did you hear that afterward you believed and were saved and sealed?

Im trying to catch up with the new fad of temporary slang words in the new arminian churches. I was too young to remember what I heard that made me believe.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned

vs.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1 Timothy 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Your Arminian "all" isn't the biblical "all"

SaulToPaul 2

Your Arminian "all" isn't the biblical "all"

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Per Clavinists, Christ only died for the elect, therefore only the elect were dead in their sins. :dead:

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

Per Clavinists, Christ only died for the elect, therefore only the elect were dead in their sins. :dead:

By original sin we mean the evil quality which characterizes man's natural disposition and will. This Saul was by nature "dead in trespasses and in sins" (Eph. 2:1), and, therefore, would never have in him any faith or repentance to be foreseen, except as the result of God's purpose to put them in him. But the effect cannot be the cause of its own cause. The cart cannot pull the horse; why, it is the horse that pulls the cart. This is expressly confirmed by Scripture. Christ says (Jn. 15:16): "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain."

Danoh

By original sin we mean the evil quality which characterizes man's natural disposition and will. This Saul was by nature "dead in trespasses and in sins" (Eph. 2:1), and, therefore, would never have in him any faith or repentance to be foreseen, except as the result of God's purpose to put them in him. But the effect cannot be the cause of its own cause. The cart cannot pull the horse; why, it is the horse that pulls the cart. This is expressly confirmed by Scripture. Christ says (Jn. 15:16): "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain."

Its right there in front of you - the "chosen you" refers to the "ordained you" and the "ordained you" refers to what He ordained them unto - His having sent them to "go and bring forth fruit," etc.

He also said, "and one of you is a devil."

You are reading your understanding into the passages. As a result, your understandings make sense to you.

"And" is often in the sense of "in other words," as in Revelation 12's "the Devil, and Satan."

Other times, it is in the sense of "the result being that." And these have to be sorted out. And [in addition] "and' has other uses.

Ripping a passage out is its narrative, is one sure way to end up somewhere else as to its intended sense.

Calvin failed miserably in these distinctions. Can't say I blame him; given that Rome had for so many centuries kept the Word from the common man.

And [in addition to that] had come up with its own notions, long since deeply entrenched tradition as to HOW to APPROACH attempting to understand a thing.

Rome "and" ignorance.

"And" or, that is to say...

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Its right there in front of you - the "chosen you" refers to the "ordained you" and the "ordained you" refers to what He ordained them unto - His having sent them to "go and bring forth fruit," etc.

He also said, "and one of you is a devil."

You are reading your understanding into the passages. As a result, your understandings make sense to you.

"And" is often in the sense of "in other words," as in Revelation 12's "the Devil, and Satan."

Other times, it is in the sense of "the result being that." And these have to be sorted out. And [in addition] "and' has other uses.

Ripping a passage out is its narrative, is one sure way to end up somewhere else as to its intended sense.

Calvin failed miserably in these distinctions. Can't say I blame him; given that Rome had for so many centuries kept the Word from the common man.

And [in addition to that] had come up with its own notions, long since deeply entrenched tradition as to HOW to APPROACH attempting to understand a thing.

Rome "and" ignorance.

"And" or, that is to say...

I was referring how the bible used chosen. I didn't say anything about the chosen me. Thats up to God who did the choosing. Anything he says about me is the way it is. I'm observing the bible as the way it is at the moment.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

vs.

Yer problem is you confuse God with the son of God.

Galatians 3:20 KJV

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Was Christ the mediator?

Yes.

So then Jesus was not God. God was with him.

Jesus gave himself a ransom for all.

Who that all is remains to be seen.

What did he say?

John 15:12 KJV

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:8 KJV

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yer problem is you confuse God with the son of God.

Galatians 3:20 KJV

20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

Was Christ the mediator?

Yes.

So then Jesus was not God. God was with him.

Jesus gave himself a ransom for all.

Who that all is remains to be seen.

What did he say?

John 15:12 KJV

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Romans 13:8 KJV

8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

yer prollum is, u cain't come to grips; in yer own 1mind, with the diety of Christ - :deadhorse:

musterion

Exodus 3:14

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

So if you're right, that yellow part should actually read "And the Son of God said unto Moses..."

Right?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
So y'all dont hafta keep guessin' my motives.

This is the inspiration for my internet handle.

Philippians 1:27 KJV

27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent , I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

God's Truth

You are a liar, a hypocrite and a fool. Not only do you not know Christ; He does not know you. You are headed to Hell.

Revelation 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: "Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.